Redsbaby Metro

Redsbaby Metro (page 3 of 64)

METRO², METRO, METRO³

• Suitable for Running Yes (174) · No (212)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Y. Rai

Y. Rai

Great product

I have changed my son's stroller from another brand to Redsbaby Metro for few months now and I am so glad about the change! Compared to my previous stroller ( which costed similar amount of money) the Metro is very well built, easy to manoeuvre, easy to fold away- making our trip to the park and shopping centre much more enjoyable. I also love the 5 point safety harness being user friendly. The padding on the harness is well made and look comfortable on . Highly recommend.

Vinod H

Vinod HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product, just love it!

Absolutely satisfied with the Redsbaby METRO. Firstly, the assembly was easy as we received the videos a day prior to delivery with all the useful tips and tricks to assemble our new pram. It is so easy to fold and unfold the pram when traveling. The pram is really sturdy and was able to handle Melbourne's windy weather conditions. Overall, really happy with the pram and the bassinet too.

Jay M.

Jay M.Perth, WA

Great Quality & Price

We purchased this pram in preparation for our first baby to arrive in April this year. The quality of all the components and fabrics is great and up there with more expensive brands we have tried. I have set up extensive obstacle courses around the house and this has passed with flying colours. It also steers great with one hand which is a must! Really easy to set up & fold up - highly recommend.

Jules

Jules

Absolutely love it!

It’s such a light and easy pram to assemble and travel with. It’s fuss free, super easy for short trips to the shops or longer walks.
Suspension is great, and is versatile remaining smooth over different terrains.
Couldn’t recommend this pram more highly!

Excellent product!

We bought this pram as a gift for our friend during their gender reveal party. As they are first time parents, we want them to give this pram because it is very easy to use and the quality of the product is excellent. It is worth buying and they love it so much.

Good pram!

Still awaiting the arrival of baby, but this pram seems to be really good quality and really easy to use, with great features like a big basket and lots of airflow. Several of my friends have and love this pram, which is why we opted for it, as well as conducting a lot of research. It’s great that they’re an Australian company, too. We couldn’t go to a test day so we’re really pleased that the quality was so great once it had arrived.

Great pram

Good looking and functional pram, that is easy to use and hasn't let us down. Love extra attachments we got to make our life easier on our little outings with the new baby.

Great affordable pram

We would recommend the redsbaby to anyone looking for a pram. We like the simplicity of the folding mechanism and how stylish it looks without breaking the bank ( there are many very expensive prams out there). It is sturdy and I can push it with one hand (huge plus as a mum). We had some trouble with a clicky part and the Redsbaby customer service actioned on it immediately. We are very happy with it overall!

I knew I wanted this pram before I fell pregnant! And it didn’t disappoint!

I love the quality of the material! Everything is so strong and sturdy and I was not worried about the material ripping even when pulling into place during set up. The pram moves smoothly and turns great! It has so much room for storage. Great accessories. And comes with all the features of some of the more expensive makes on the market but without the high price tag! I knew I wanted this pram before we even fell pregnant and I am so happy we got it!

Neah

NeahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful (and squeaky)

Absolutely love this pram. It’s compact, easy to steer with one hand, handles trails and paved areas with the same amount of ease. It’s gotten a bit squeaky for only having it for such a short amount of time but being able to change the seat configuration is great!

Nicholas

NicholasPerth, WA

Our second Metro3 purchase!

We loved our first pram so much, we decided to buy a second. After two years, our first Metro3 is still working perfectly and looking great. Plus, it folds up instantly and easy making car transfers a breeze.

Shelby M.

Shelby M.South East Queensland, QLD

Best purchase!

Love this pram and the size of the basket so much. So easy to put together and fold away and the customer service was fantastic. I recommend this pram to everyone I know.

Love this pram!!

I read and researched a lot before buying this pram as I am petite (5ft tall) and also drive a small hatchback so I needed something that was easy to open and shut and would fit into a small boot. I'm so happy with the quality of the pram - so many I tried were quite wobbly and still moved when I clicked the lock. The Metro 3 opens and shuts easily and is intuitive to use. It fits in my boot easily and I love how smooth it is to move around on large wheels and with a large basket. Even better was the price (I picked it up at 20% off). Highly recommend.

Jessica D.

Jessica D.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this pram and the ongoing service from Redsbaby

Little G

Little G

Perfection in a pram!

Can I just say- this pram is perfect! It’s exactly what we need for our newborn. We also purchased the bassinet and am so thankful we did. It looks fabulous and sits up nice and high on the frame (perfect for reduced bending after a c-section). The bassinet is approved for overnight sleep- great for going to see family. I love the cup holder and pram organizer- exactly what a new mum needs! The redsbaby team have been brilliant! They sent me instructional videos and helped with all of my questions (before and after my purchase) I highly recommend this pram.

Find out how Redsbaby Metro compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Super happy with this pram!

We purchased the metro for our fourth baby and it’s absolutely perfect for our needs. Extra large basket holds all our gear required for the whole family, yet the pram still feels light and compact. So easy to pack in and out of the car. Seems to manage terrain at playground, shops, footpath etc with ease, my 7yo often likes to push it for me! Haven’t used the seat yet as bub is still in the capsule, but it looks like it would also fit my 3yo. Love the look of the pram too!

Seti Mason

Seti MasonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful and so perfect

It is very beautiful, easy moving on different surface, light, easy to fold and unfold (super easy) and narrow! with the big basket perfect for everyday life, shopping and walking in the park

Cal

CalCentral, SA

Could not be more satisfied!

Love the mobility and ease of use with our new Metro Pram. We live in regional South Australia and this pram is great on all terrains! Would highly recommend to anyone.

Tina W.

Tina W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous pram

After hating every pram I’ve used in the past I love this one!
It’s so lightweight and compact, perfect for a busy family living in the city. It steers like a dream and isn’t really wide like some prams so you can get through crowded places much easier.
I love that I can change from the bassinet to a capsule so easy. Also the bassinet being sleep safe with the stand made our first trip away with baby so convenient seeing as we would be taking the bassinet anyway and the stand takes up barley any room in the car.
All the accessories you can add make this pram so practical. I highly recommend it to any parent.

ReneeW

ReneeWEyre Peninsula, SA

Absolouty perfect!

100% love this pram. When it arrived I rushed to inbox and fit it all. Extremely easy and fast to put together! It's light, smooth to push and glides along when walking. My older daughter (3yr old) test ran the pram for her baby sister and said that is is super comfortable and snuggly!

jalpa.baldev

jalpa.baldevasked

Metro

Anyone who has recently purchased Metro pram, can you please advise if Redsbaby has improved their shipping time? How long did it take for them to ship to you since you placed the order? The Metro pram on the website is showing 'estimated' to ship on 18th June currently + shipping time which is pretty long!
I'm reading a lot of bad reviews that are related to shipping time and customer service.

Hi Jalpa.baldev,

Thanks for reaching out. The shipping times given on the website are a pre-order date and we always display the latest date for dispatch for each particular pram and colour. If you place a pre-order, we make every effort to dispatch before or on the dispatch date given from our Sydney warehouse (delivery will then take 2-7 days depending on your location).

In te current global climate with manufacturing and shipping, unfortunatley, lead times are much longer than usual. That being said, we always aim to have other options available for customers in different colours and models which will be available sooner.

If you have any questions at all, please reach out to our customer care team on 1300 344 964 or info@redsbaby.com.au, we are always happy to assist.

Jemasked

Metro

I love my reds baby Metro and am very disappointed that it looks like I have to wait 5 months for replacement rear wheels! Can someone please explain this unreasonably long wait period and offer some alternative to customers who’s wheels are disintegrating?

Hi Jem,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunatley, due to the current global climate, some of our spare parts stock has a much longer lead time than usual. When we launched the 2018 collection, we decided to manufacture the new foam-filled version wheels to fit the existing 2015/16/17 JIVE and METRO prams for customer to upgrade if they wanted to.

We aim to keep the lead times as short as possible but for this part in particular, the lead times are much longer than the usual 6-8 weeks, unfortunatley this is something that is out of our control.

With the prams that have inner tubes, we recommend that these are maintained by pumping every 6-8 weeks and checked regularly to ensure that they haven't become punctured or deflated, if they have been used whilst deflated, this could cause damage to the tubes or outer tyres.

We recommend trying a bike store or your local pram service centre to see if they may be able to repair or replace the inner tubes to keep you going, or the Facebook group Redsbaby, Buy, Swap and Sell page to see if there may be spare wheels/tyres available there,

Please reach out to customer care on 1300 344 964if you have any further questions.

Jem

I have a 2017 model and the tyres have been well maintained since purchased. However, one of the tyres has ejected a metal wire from inside the tyre and the tyre has split along the side. It does not look repairable - it needs replacing now. Unfortunately, if they can not be replaced promptly then I’ll have to buy a whole new pram - and I won’t be buying another redsbaby if that is the case.

Francesca89

Francesca89asked

Metro

Is there any chance you have a picture of the metro in a mazda3 hatch ? I am trying to see if it would fit in on one side of the boot (not length wise). I think it might but would love to see a photo of this if this was at all possible.

Hi Francesca,

Thanks for reaching out. We don't have any photos of the METRO in a MAZDA 3 hatch but we have tested in some of the smallest car boots on the market including the Fiat 500 and Nissan MICRA. I have added the folded SPECS below for you so you can measure up your boot.

Please reach out if you have any questions on 1300 344 964 or info@redsbaby.com.au

Brooke - RB Team xx

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives

Redsbaby Metro

Features:

• 6.9kg lightweight frame is towards the lower end of the spectrum when it comes to stroller weights
  • Included bassinet can be used for overnight sleeping, with the additional bassinet stand (compared to car capsules, which can only be used for babies to sleep in for short periods of time).
  • Sizeable 10kg basket provides a generous amount of under-seat storage, while back-of-seat pockets provide that little bit of extra space, for example for your phone or baby wipes
  • One-hand seat recline lets you easily adjust from a fully-flat sleeping position to a reclined seat for baby’s waking hours
  • Four large wheels are suitable for all terrains, according to Redsbaby
  • An added accessory bundle can be purchased for $101.80, and includes a: cup holder, rain cover, car sunshades and an accessory pouch.

Points of praise for the Redsbaby Metro 3:

• Reviewers loved how easy it was to steer the Redsbaby Metro 3, with one parent commenting that the pram ‘turns like a breeze.’
  • Babies were repeatedly treated to a comfortable ride, thanks to the solid suspension and smooth manoeuvrability of the Redsbaby Metro 3
  • The lightweight and compact build of this pram made handling it convenient
  • A height-adjustable handle bar was appreciated for taller men pushing the pram
  • Parents were pleased with the aesthetics of their pram, and how they had a choice of the frame, fabric and bassinet colour
  • Overall, the Redsbaby Metro 3 was cited as a pram displaying sound quality, offered at an affordable price.
Compare all 3 Redsbaby Metro

Redsbaby METRO²
  • Discontinued
  • Award Winner 2020

Redsbaby METRO²

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $769.00$749.00
Seating TypeSingleSingle
Convertible YesNo
Suitable Age0+ months0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Mobile Phone Holder, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Reversible Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolidSolidSolid
Weight10.5 kg10.5 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions80 x 61 x 42 cm79 x 32 x 29 cm