Redsbaby Metro

Redsbaby Metro (page 3 of 49)

METRO2, METRO, METRO³

• Suitable for Running Yes (43%) · No (57%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Great pram

The pram has been so simple and easy to use. It is light, easy to collapse and generally a pleasure to manoeuvre. We love it! The best part has been transitioning from the bassinet to the seat.

Bee

BeeSydney, NSW

Great pram!

Miffy58

Miffy58Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it but a couple disappointments

Great pram!

Love this pram! Great value and functionality, handles well, not too heavy or clunky to manoeuvre and huge under-pram storage. My little guy sleeps so happily in there - wish I’d had this with my first bub!

Kara

KaraCentral Queensland, QLD

AMAZING!!!

Chantelle K.

Chantelle K.Perth, WA

The perfect pram for my rainbow

Absolutely love the metro 2
Turns on the spot and is so so smooth!
So much space for Bub in the bassinet and supper soft!
This has always been my Dream pram and when I fell pregnant with my ivf rainbow there was no question on what pram I would be buying!
Brought the seat liner and that is absolutely fantastic
Also the mosquito net again amazing!
And of course the pram organiser in the matching indigo.

David

DavidSydney

Trust Brand, Very satisfied.

I purchased this product after reading Product review website and searching for in store buying. When we received this product we ordered online, compare with other product, we were happy and very satisfied, it's good quality, versatile and valued of money.

Furthermore, we are also pleased to support a local brand.

Katie

Katie

Love the ventilation

I love my pram, especially all the ventilation pockets which can open up which was the main reason I bought it seeing as my bub was born in summer, she loved the light filtering in on our walks!

A Kestle

A KestleSydney, NSW

I’ve had 4 other prams & this is the best!

I absolutely love this pram, My first thought when I took it out of the box was that it was super easy to assemble. The quality of over all is 10/10 he fabric and over all construction is just great. Big key factors that I like, it isn’t too wide or bulky and it gets through 90% of door ways.
easy to push and go on different ground surfaces, I love all of the extension hood zips and the airflow openings (perfect for Aussie summer)
I’ve had 4 major brand prams before and they don’t even compare to how good the reds baby metro 2 is.

You will not regret purchasing one.

Jacqui

JacquiSydney, NSW

looks good, drives better

I bought this pram because I thought it looked really stylish, but after using it with my son on all different terrains and him sleeping through every single walk, I know he loves it too!

Wonderful, practical and stylish

This pram not only looks good, it’s affordable, practical and comfortable. Haven’t had any issues with performance of bumpy terrain and our baby girl seems to love it! Highly recommended!

Maita

MaitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and pretty

Amazing pram, runs smoothly on all surfaces very functional to fold mount/dismount and it fits perfectly inside boot of small car.
My baby loves it...he always looks relaxed and happy when we are out and about.

Love this pram !

Such a perfect pram, super easy to get in and out of car with it not being to heavy and love the large basket under The pram. A really good quality pram at a affordable price !

Love how easy it is to open and close!

I am very satisfied with the prams performance and suspension. My child looks very comfortable in this pram, specially the bassinet. The only thing I would change if I could would be the size when the bassinet is on but in saying that most prams are huge with bassinets.

Shima

ShimaSydney, NSW

It is so perfect.

It is great. I bought it for my first child and I love it so much. As my first experience, I am totally satisfied with everything and will definitely recommend it to my friends.

Find out how Redsbaby Metro compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Metro 2 for the win! Best pram!

the pram works very well on different terrain as we live in a very hilly area! I also wheeled through cut grass and it was fine. Suspension is great going over bumps on the paths. Tested and proven!
Child is very comfortable. It is one of the ways we get our child to sleep is to put her in the pram and walk around the neighbourhood :)

K Exell

K ExellPerth, WA

Amazing pram - amazing price

We decided to order a redsbaby pram after a recommendation from a friend with a Metro pram bought in 2016. Redsbaby prams are amazing quality and intuitive to use. I ended up putting it together without reading the instructions. Would highly recommend.

Shirin

ShirinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish I’d bought it first!

I bought this pram because I wanted one that had the option to forward face and rear face. I’m in line with the size of the under carriage storage. It’s worked well on road, footpaths and in shops. I’m happy with the comfort and sturdiness of it.

Ivy L.

Ivy L.Perth, WA

great pram.

big basket, light weight. stylish looking. My baby loves being in it. However my two month old has nearly out grown the bassinet. wish the size of the bassinet be bigger.

HappyMum

HappyMumSydney, NSW

The best thing I bought!

I love my Metro2! It’s light, folds like a dream and so compact. I love the connectors to our car seat, makes life so much easier when babe is sleeping!

Tam

Tamasked

Metro

Hi, just wondering how small the metro3 folds? Needing a car pram to fit in the boot of a prado2019 (with the seats up) so extremely limited space!

Hi Tam,

Thank you for your question. The METRO ³ has a nice compact fold and will fit in some of the smallest car boots on the market, we have tested in the Fiat 500 and Nissan MICRA. I have added in the folded specs below to assist:

Please be in touch if you have any further questions.

Pseudonorm

Pseudonormasked

Metro

Does the metro 3 seat sit upright at 90 degrees? My child likes to sit ramrod straight to see the world.

Krys1224
Krys1224

Hi Pseudonorm,

The METRO 3 seats lock into 3 different positions and they do sit quite upright for older toddlers which you can see here:

Allie and Paul

Allie and Paulasked

METRO³

Hi Just wondering if the handling of a Metro 3 on gravel type path would be similar to the Jive 3?

Hi Aliie and Paul,

Thank you or your question. The JIVE 3 and METRO 3 will perform similarly on different terrain as they are both 4 wheel designs.

Redsbaby prams have been designed for Urban use and give great performance on all terrain i.e. going for walks over gravel, grass being out and about (sidewalks).

Our prams (METRO and JIVE) both come with four-wheel suspension, which are based on an internal spring system (within the front wheel housing and the rear wheel axle).

Other features of the wheels which provide best performance includes:

*Front swivel wheel locks: stability on uneven terrain and long distances
*Four wheel suspension: easy push and a smoother ride
*Four wheel design: optimum weight distribution, providing more stability on curbs and uneven surfaces

Brooke - RB Team xx

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives

Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers