Redsbaby Metro

Redsbaby Metro (page 3 of 9)

METRO2, METRO, METRO³
4.8 from 1,114 reviews

• Suitable for Running Yes · No (55%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

SMP1911

SMP1911Sydney, NSW

Easy to assemble, easy to manoeuvre and plenty of space for nappy bags etc.

Have only used the bassinet thus far but we are very happy with the pram. It was easy to assemble out of the box, easy to manoeuvre when using a quick to get into the car. There’s plenty of space underneath to stow the million things you ‘need’ to take with you!

Slight downside is that the cup/bottle holder is very narrow and doesn’t fit fairly standard sized water bottles. Also it moves around a lot so I wouldn’t want to use it for a hot drink. Have had issues with it coming off when stowing the pram in the car. A very minor downside though.

Lachlan

LachlanSydney, NSW

Amazing quality

The quality of the Metro is lovely, it has a very modern look and feel that won't become dated.
The pram feels smooth moving up our stoney driveway with very little bumps along the way. The little one looks super cosy, very happy.

It is perfect!

It it so perfect for our little family and I have had so many people compliment the colour!
The prams performance is on point we have had zero mobility issues on different terrain and the Metro is still so compact when traveling places and the bassist stand has been the most perfect addition, our little bub has loved sleeping near us and it’s so easy to transfer from the pram to the stand to keep bub asleep

Thanks team we love it

MandoMac

MandoMacSouth West, WA

My favourite pram EVER!

I love this pram it’s so light weight so easy to maneuver and push, its everything I was looking for in a pram. Holds up well on different terrains such as grass and gravel and suspension is great on these surfaces. Price was amazing and am blown away by the quality and overall performance! This is my 3rd baby and 3rd pram and it’s by far my favourite and can see it lasting for years to come

Rochelle

RochelleSydney, NSW

This is a perfect pram for me and my bub, such a nice design.

My pram has gone beyond my expectations. It’s is so durable and adapts to the different surfaces in which I use it.
The pram is a smooth ride for my bub. I wouldn’t want any other brand of pram, if I were to have more children.
My bub is super comfortable and relaxed when in this pram. For a fussy bub I am very satisfied.

Great Pram

Practical and compact, this pram is a great choice for anyone who wants ease of use. Lots of clever design features too. Great value for money compared to other prams on the market.

JessicaS

JessicaSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my pram

Love my metro 3 pram. It’s awesome that it comes with the bassinet for my newborn he loves sleeping in here. Pram is good quality and look great and has plenty of storage space for your baby bag

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Easy to manoeuvre and good value for money

This pram is easy to manoeuvre and to put together. Good, solid construction. I like the fact the bassinet has many zipped ventilation areas and it has a very large basket underneath for storage. Very well priced.

Great pram

The pram has been so simple and easy to use. It is light, easy to collapse and generally a pleasure to manoeuvre. We love it! The best part has been transitioning from the bassinet to the seat.

Miffy58

Miffy58Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it but a couple disappointments

Great pram!

Love this pram! Great value and functionality, handles well, not too heavy or clunky to manoeuvre and huge under-pram storage. My little guy sleeps so happily in there - wish I’d had this with my first bub!

Katie

Katie

Love the ventilation

I love my pram, especially all the ventilation pockets which can open up which was the main reason I bought it seeing as my bub was born in summer, she loved the light filtering in on our walks!

A Kestle

A KestleSydney, NSW

I’ve had 4 other prams & this is the best!

I absolutely love this pram, My first thought when I took it out of the box was that it was super easy to assemble. The quality of over all is 10/10 he fabric and over all construction is just great. Big key factors that I like, it isn’t too wide or bulky and it gets through 90% of door ways.
easy to push and go on different ground surfaces, I love all of the extension hood zips and the airflow openings (perfect for Aussie summer)
I’ve had 4 major brand prams before and they don’t even compare to how good the reds baby metro 2 is.

You will not regret purchasing one.

Shirin

ShirinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish I’d bought it first!

I bought this pram because I wanted one that had the option to forward face and rear face. I’m in line with the size of the under carriage storage. It’s worked well on road, footpaths and in shops. I’m happy with the comfort and sturdiness of it.

HappyMum

HappyMumSydney, NSW

The best thing I bought!

I love my Metro2! It’s light, folds like a dream and so compact. I love the connectors to our car seat, makes life so much easier when babe is sleeping!

Jana V.

Jana V.Sydney, NSW

The best pram out! Simple as that.

Amazing! Lightweight, stylish, practical, amazing quality. Ample storage space. Smooth manoeuvrability Don’t look any further than Redsbaby. This is my second redsbaby over 5 years and I wouldn’t look any further than redsbaby

Kelly L.

Kelly L.Perth, WA

Love love love our Metro2!

We live in the City but our family live country on a farm. We love we can take it from pavement to paddock & Metro2 performs amazingly with ease no troubles at all. I am constantly amazed how well suspension works when we go for picnics in the paddock. I was worried it would be a rough ride but it stay surprisingly smooth and our little one loves it. She loves sleeping in it on outings and sometimes during the day it is so comfy.

Yolaisa R.

Yolaisa R.South East Queensland, QLD

Huge basket !

Here are just some of the things I loved most about the Metro:
BASKET: it is huge!
This is one of the best things about the Metro and the basket is very easily accessible.
Seat back pocket: I can put my water and sunscreen there for easy access.
Easy to use and it is compact!

Metro2

Love this pram easy to handle .My baby is taller then normal baby cosy and comfortable in bassinet. Can carry bassinet alone in family functions.Easy to handle . My community love it

A Most Splendid Perambulator!

We've been very happy with our Metro2 - it folds easily, weighs a reasonable amount (not too heavy, not so light as to fly away), and seems structurally robust.
Our tiny human loves staring at the bassinet attachment (also, the modularity is a huge plus!), and it's stable and easy to mosey around with it.

Angie

Angieasked

METRO2

Hi there, can anyone tell me the difference between Metro 2 and Metro 3? (including are the seat dimensions the same? )
I was gifted a second hand metro and not sure which model. I want to purchase accessories.

Hi Angie,

We can assist in identifying the METRO you have if you have the batch number (located on the rear axle of the pram). Most of the accessories for the METRO ³ will fit on existing METRO's - the ones that may not would be the zip on accessories like the sunshades and insect nets.

If you would like more information - you can email your batch number to info@redsbaby.com.au and our customer care team would be happy to assist.

Tam

Tamasked

Metro

Hi, just wondering how small the metro3 folds? Needing a car pram to fit in the boot of a prado2019 (with the seats up) so extremely limited space!

Hi Tam,

Thank you for your question. The METRO ³ has a nice compact fold and will fit in some of the smallest car boots on the market, we have tested in the Fiat 500 and Nissan MICRA. I have added in the folded specs below to assist:

Please be in touch if you have any further questions.

Pseudonorm

Pseudonormasked

Metro

Does the metro 3 seat sit upright at 90 degrees? My child likes to sit ramrod straight to see the world.

Krys1224
Krys1224

Hi Pseudonorm,

The METRO 3 seats lock into 3 different positions and they do sit quite upright for older toddlers which you can see here:

Brooke - RB Team xx

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives