Redsbaby Metro

Redsbaby Metro (page 4 of 49)

METRO2, METRO, METRO³

• Suitable for Running Yes (43%) · No (57%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Amazing pram!

I brought the metro2 for my second child , for my first I had an icandy and upon moving I had to sell which I was devastated about thinking I wouldn find one I loved as much! Well I have!!!!! I absolutely love my retro and should have got one for my first!!!!! Love the quality the easy movability and the look of it!!! Love my metro

Jana V.

Jana V.Sydney, NSW

The best pram out! Simple as that.

Amazing! Lightweight, stylish, practical, amazing quality. Ample storage space. Smooth manoeuvrability Don’t look any further than Redsbaby. This is my second redsbaby over 5 years and I wouldn’t look any further than redsbaby

Meredith

MeredithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my Redsbaby pram, it’s so practical and stylish.

Ticks all the boxes, ample storage, easy to use. Best pram! Suspension is great, smooth to push and easy to manurer. Folds up and down easily and is light enough to pick up and load the car. Love that the pram comes with a bassinet and seat to suit our growing baby.

Jmb

JmbPerth, WA

Best pram ever.

Extremely lightweight pram. The all in one fold, huge basket and the ability to lay it completely flat are the reasons I bought this pram. I have it in the forest green and I am constantly getting complimented on it. Love all the extra features like the back pockets, large good, peekaboo window and the adjustable handle. Hasn’t let me down and can’t wait to buy it in the double.

The Anh B.

The Anh B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lightweight? Stylist? Functional? Value for money? Redsbaby got them all!

Ordered Metro2 online, delivered smoothly within a few days.
Can’t live without it now. It’s lightweighted, solid, easy to use, spacious and also stylist. Best of All: very affordable. Strongly recommended!

Jared

JaredTasmania

Easy to use, folds great, big under basket. Quality product.

The pram is made of quality material and is a quality product. The green is a great colour and neutral. Folds easy and moving about it effortless. We got a deal on the 2018 model. Recommend Redsbaby to all. Redsbaby all the way!

Pram for perfection

The metro2 is a head turner, I've had so many compliments and refered so many people for this pram. It's light, simple and sleek.
If I need to get our pram out I know it's going to be a good adventure.

Tia

TiaPerth, WA

Love it!

I wish I’d bought a Redsbaby pram earlier! I love it, it’s secure, has a large basket, can change which direction my bub is facing and the huge canopy is awesome!

Kelly L.

Kelly L.Perth, WA

Love love love our Metro2!

We live in the City but our family live country on a farm. We love we can take it from pavement to paddock & Metro2 performs amazingly with ease no troubles at all. I am constantly amazed how well suspension works when we go for picnics in the paddock. I was worried it would be a rough ride but it stay surprisingly smooth and our little one loves it. She loves sleeping in it on outings and sometimes during the day it is so comfy.

Budi I.

Budi I.Sydney, NSW

Perfect pram with a reasonable price!

Yolaisa R.

Yolaisa R.South East Queensland, QLD

Huge basket !

Here are just some of the things I loved most about the Metro:
BASKET: it is huge!
This is one of the best things about the Metro and the basket is very easily accessible.
Seat back pocket: I can put my water and sunscreen there for easy access.
Easy to use and it is compact!

Catherine

CatherineHunter Region, NSW

Nothing but the best for our first grand child

Our daughter in law is so excited about this pram she is practising using it with her teddy bear and they both love it !
Our much anticipated baby is due 31/5/2020, and Redsbaby came highly recommended by her friends.
Love the colour(pewter), ease of use getting it in and out of the car, looks stylish, will last from birth to toddler because of the quality of the pram and inclusions, the bassinet looks very comfortable, and most of all its Australian made and owned.
We are extremely happy with the purchase including ease of ordering and delivery.

Jess C

Jess CSydney, NSW

Exceeded expectations

I selected to purchase this pram after extensive research of the market. With so many options out there, I do not regret the decision at all. I was luckily enough to have family members that owned other Redsbaby’s and this brand was highly recommended by them all. This pram did not disappoint.

Amy

Amy South East Queensland, QLD

Great quality pram

My first pram for first baby. I love the Metro2. It’s very mobile and easy to use. Stylish and looks great. Good value for money. Purchased online for a discounted price (Black Friday Sale) and it arrived quickly at my doorstep!

Caitlin

CaitlinPerth, WA

Absolutely love this pram, it’s perfect for us!

Great height as my partner is very tall, so easy to manoeuvre, best pram by far out of all the ones we tried and tested. Great for walking to the shops or through our local bush land. The suspension is great. Very pleased with the quality of the material used. Absolutely love everything about it! Baby seems to love it as well, always either looking around in a calm/quiet manner or falling asleep on our walks. Easy to pack and unpack in and out of the car. We get heaps of questions/comments on our pram when we are out, other people seem to recognise the quality and performance, we always highly recommend redsbaby to everyone! I would definitely purchase from redsbaby again

Metro2

Love this pram easy to handle .My baby is taller then normal baby cosy and comfortable in bassinet. Can carry bassinet alone in family functions.Easy to handle . My community love it

Lara

LaraPerth, WA

The best pram around town!

This pram is built for all surfaces, it’s very versatile and easy to manouvere. It’s not big And bulky like other prams.The suspension is so smooth, making it more pleasant and comfortable from A-B or to even C. My child seems to be very comfortable in the pram and i highly recommended this pram to families.

Maddison Rejtano

Maddison RejtanoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome! Can not live without it so easy

A great practical pram with amazing Movement working really well on most terrain and surfaces. The prams suspension is great no worries at all. The pram is super soft and comfortable but also modern looking with colour range and affordable price.

Aman

AmanSydney, NSW

This is the best baby product we have shopped for.

Its very comfortable for the baby..Very light weight, high quality, easy to set up and pocket friendly..My baby girl actually enjoy her ride in this pram..when i take her for walk she just don’t want to get off from this..Great pram

Mani

ManiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Totally worth the money!

We loved using the redsbaby metro pram, wheels are smooth, easy to use, lots of space to keep baby’s stuff, loved grey color in it. Totally worth the money spent on.

Tam

Tamasked

Metro

Hi, just wondering how small the metro3 folds? Needing a car pram to fit in the boot of a prado2019 (with the seats up) so extremely limited space!

Hi Tam,

Thank you for your question. The METRO ³ has a nice compact fold and will fit in some of the smallest car boots on the market, we have tested in the Fiat 500 and Nissan MICRA. I have added in the folded specs below to assist:

Please be in touch if you have any further questions.

Pseudonorm

Pseudonormasked

Metro

Does the metro 3 seat sit upright at 90 degrees? My child likes to sit ramrod straight to see the world.

Krys1224
Krys1224

Hi Pseudonorm,

The METRO 3 seats lock into 3 different positions and they do sit quite upright for older toddlers which you can see here:

Allie and Paul

Allie and Paulasked

METRO³

Hi Just wondering if the handling of a Metro 3 on gravel type path would be similar to the Jive 3?

Hi Aliie and Paul,

Thank you or your question. The JIVE 3 and METRO 3 will perform similarly on different terrain as they are both 4 wheel designs.

Redsbaby prams have been designed for Urban use and give great performance on all terrain i.e. going for walks over gravel, grass being out and about (sidewalks).

Our prams (METRO and JIVE) both come with four-wheel suspension, which are based on an internal spring system (within the front wheel housing and the rear wheel axle).

Other features of the wheels which provide best performance includes:

*Front swivel wheel locks: stability on uneven terrain and long distances
*Four wheel suspension: easy push and a smoother ride
*Four wheel design: optimum weight distribution, providing more stability on curbs and uneven surfaces

Brooke - RB Team xx

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives

Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers