Redsbaby Metro

Redsbaby Metro (page 4 of 64)

METRO², METRO, METRO³

• Suitable for Running Yes (174) · No (212)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Good Quality for half the cost of all the prams on the market!

Love the assembly it’s nice and easy,

Fast delivery!

Love the material, and how they have maximised the room under the pram. Easy to fold away, and very light and slim.

Lauren

LaurenHobart, TAS

Great pram for urban use and varied terrain. Excellent storage. Solid build without being heavy.

Very satisfied across varied terrain, comfortable ride/good suspension. Very comfortable for bub. I mainly use the bassinet attachment at this stage, but the seat also seems very good. We also got the toddler board which my 3 year old loves. Great amount of storage space in basket below.
Nice design, easy to maneuverer. Very happy with this purchase.

David M

David MSouthwest, VIC

AWESOME

Awesome pram, couldn’t be happier with our decision to buy the metro 3, great suspension, easy to fold up and down into the car. Out little man is so comfortable in it

Find out how Redsbaby Metro compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

So happy with our new pram

Stylish and practical. Great in the sun and the basket is huge and amazing. Easy to maneuver and get in and out of the car.
We bought our metro when bub was 4 months old and so we had a very good idea of what we wanted. And this pram delivered for us!

Rhi

RhiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing pram. Love it!

Can’t wait to use this pram with our first bub. The quality is very high for the price. We got the metro3 and the basket has lots of room which was really important to me.

Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything we wanted

We are so happy with our Redsbaby Metro3. The pram has all the features we wanted, is easy to maneuver and folds into my boot no issues. Plenty of space to store items in the basket underneath too. We would definitely recommend.

Nice selection

The pram is perfect in every aspect. We received it within 2 weeks. Simple assembly tasks and ready to go! The price is much lower than similar products in the market.
Our baby will enjoy his pram!

Meagan Jeffries

Meagan JeffriesNortheast, VIC

Practical, reliable, stylish

Big wheels are perfect for the dirt lanes around our farm. Being able to lock them in makes a huge difference. We got the full bundle with the car capsule as well, we loving being able to clip the capsule in to the pram no waking a sleeping baby to put them in the pram!

Great value for money

Great pram and great value for money. Perfect for what need. We purchased the bundle with the bassinet and capsule. High quality pram, would definitely tell friends to purchase this pram over other prams.

Belinda C.

Belinda C.South East Queensland, QLD

I love this pram!

I really like mine. It’s easy to assemble and fold down. It’s lightweight but sturdy. And the look of it is really nice. I’m happy that I got the bundle because I feel like I’m set for a long time with my pram.

Alicia

Alicia New South Wales

Perfect pram for everyone!

Great pram, with loads of storage underneath in the basket. After testing a friends pram I knew this was the right pram!
Lightweight, compact and easy to fold up and down this pram this is a must have for any parent!
There is padding in the bassinet and seat and this is definitely a luxury for any child.
The bundle with the capsule and bassinet is a great buy for anybody after a light, affordable, value for money pram.

Rox F

Rox FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

love the stroller

The pram has so far been great. the bassinet is big and comfortable for the baby - he sleeps better in it than his actual bassinet. i have also taken it to the beach and had all the flaps open so baby got air!

basket is huge which i love!!!

fairly sturdy frame, and fairly easy to push and manoeuvre, although nothing beats my other stroller in this regard. but main reason i got the stroller was for rhe bassinet in the summer and the big basket and so far has exceeded expectations!

Taylor L.

Taylor L.South East Queensland, QLD

This is literal heaven!

Such an easy put together pram, took 10 minutes and it was all done, moves around so freely and can hold so much shopping and such in the basket.

Would never buy any other pram

Aman

AmanPhillip 2606, ACT

My bub loves it!!!

Very comfortable pram and bassinet. Bub loves going out in it. Very easy to manoeuvre. I have a back issue but this pram is lightweight and lifesaver. It’s a winner

Amanda

Amanda Sydney, NSW

Fantastic pram, great investment

I was recommended a Redsbaby pram by a friend. Purchased the Metro 3 which is super sturdy, easy to navigate, light weight compared to the majority of prams out there and great value for money. Would highly recommend.

Lauren FM

Lauren FMSydney, NSW

Amazing

Due to Covid and not being able to get out and test drive the Metro3 out for myself, I watched a youtube tutorial and knew straight away this was the pram for me.
The pram was super easy to put together and again quite easy to use, anything I was unsure of I just watched the tutorial's available and am super impressed with the quality of this pram. Would definitely recommend it to my friends and such an affordable price, also knowing that I am buying locally from an Australian company is great.

Kalari R.

Kalari R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The perfect pram for my daughter and family.

The Redsbaby metro3 pram has everything I need for my baby girl and my family. With my first child i searched everywhere and brought many prams which didnt met all my needs or my babys needs. However, with my Second child buying the Redsbaby Metro3 pram has met all my needs for baby girl. With convience of carseat capsule, lightweight, agile and my oldest child using the attachable standup board, making it easy to juggle both children; with a the busy lifestly of parenting and gives me ability to be outdoors and enjoying the sunny summer weather (Perfect with the long canopy shade). Redsbaby you have done a fantastic job with designing an Australian pram for Australian babies and their family's. THANKYOU!!

EJC

EJCSydney, NSW

Basic pram

As I was unable to view the pram prior, this pram was bought based on product research and reviews.

It is a light, easy to fold pram. Seat seems comfy enough when stationary and it has a huge storage basket underneath.

I am slightly disappointed in the quality of the pram when moving as it is very rattly and doesn’t feel very strong. When the handle is extended it feels loose and moves slightly. The pram has no cushioning for bumps and you can feel every tiny bump in the pavement. Not good for light sleepers!

Wish I had tried before I bought as I would’ve bought something else.

Emily R.

Emily R.

Beautiful Quality

Zimo

ZimoPerth, WA

Love the Metro!

So excited to receive our pram. Not only does it look great it’s super functional, easy to collapse down & light. Babe is happy to sleep in there when we are out too - praise be!!

jalpa.baldev

jalpa.baldevasked

Metro

Anyone who has recently purchased Metro pram, can you please advise if Redsbaby has improved their shipping time? How long did it take for them to ship to you since you placed the order? The Metro pram on the website is showing 'estimated' to ship on 18th June currently + shipping time which is pretty long!
I'm reading a lot of bad reviews that are related to shipping time and customer service.

Hi Jalpa.baldev,

Thanks for reaching out. The shipping times given on the website are a pre-order date and we always display the latest date for dispatch for each particular pram and colour. If you place a pre-order, we make every effort to dispatch before or on the dispatch date given from our Sydney warehouse (delivery will then take 2-7 days depending on your location).

In te current global climate with manufacturing and shipping, unfortunatley, lead times are much longer than usual. That being said, we always aim to have other options available for customers in different colours and models which will be available sooner.

If you have any questions at all, please reach out to our customer care team on 1300 344 964 or info@redsbaby.com.au, we are always happy to assist.

Jemasked

Metro

I love my reds baby Metro and am very disappointed that it looks like I have to wait 5 months for replacement rear wheels! Can someone please explain this unreasonably long wait period and offer some alternative to customers who’s wheels are disintegrating?

Hi Jem,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunatley, due to the current global climate, some of our spare parts stock has a much longer lead time than usual. When we launched the 2018 collection, we decided to manufacture the new foam-filled version wheels to fit the existing 2015/16/17 JIVE and METRO prams for customer to upgrade if they wanted to.

We aim to keep the lead times as short as possible but for this part in particular, the lead times are much longer than the usual 6-8 weeks, unfortunatley this is something that is out of our control.

With the prams that have inner tubes, we recommend that these are maintained by pumping every 6-8 weeks and checked regularly to ensure that they haven't become punctured or deflated, if they have been used whilst deflated, this could cause damage to the tubes or outer tyres.

We recommend trying a bike store or your local pram service centre to see if they may be able to repair or replace the inner tubes to keep you going, or the Facebook group Redsbaby, Buy, Swap and Sell page to see if there may be spare wheels/tyres available there,

Please reach out to customer care on 1300 344 964if you have any further questions.

Jem

I have a 2017 model and the tyres have been well maintained since purchased. However, one of the tyres has ejected a metal wire from inside the tyre and the tyre has split along the side. It does not look repairable - it needs replacing now. Unfortunately, if they can not be replaced promptly then I’ll have to buy a whole new pram - and I won’t be buying another redsbaby if that is the case.

Francesca89

Francesca89asked

Metro

Is there any chance you have a picture of the metro in a mazda3 hatch ? I am trying to see if it would fit in on one side of the boot (not length wise). I think it might but would love to see a photo of this if this was at all possible.

Hi Francesca,

Thanks for reaching out. We don't have any photos of the METRO in a MAZDA 3 hatch but we have tested in some of the smallest car boots on the market including the Fiat 500 and Nissan MICRA. I have added the folded SPECS below for you so you can measure up your boot.

Please reach out if you have any questions on 1300 344 964 or info@redsbaby.com.au

Brooke - RB Team xx

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives

Redsbaby Metro

Features:

• 6.9kg lightweight frame is towards the lower end of the spectrum when it comes to stroller weights
  • Included bassinet can be used for overnight sleeping, with the additional bassinet stand (compared to car capsules, which can only be used for babies to sleep in for short periods of time).
  • Sizeable 10kg basket provides a generous amount of under-seat storage, while back-of-seat pockets provide that little bit of extra space, for example for your phone or baby wipes
  • One-hand seat recline lets you easily adjust from a fully-flat sleeping position to a reclined seat for baby’s waking hours
  • Four large wheels are suitable for all terrains, according to Redsbaby
  • An added accessory bundle can be purchased for $101.80, and includes a: cup holder, rain cover, car sunshades and an accessory pouch.

Points of praise for the Redsbaby Metro 3:

• Reviewers loved how easy it was to steer the Redsbaby Metro 3, with one parent commenting that the pram ‘turns like a breeze.’
  • Babies were repeatedly treated to a comfortable ride, thanks to the solid suspension and smooth manoeuvrability of the Redsbaby Metro 3
  • The lightweight and compact build of this pram made handling it convenient
  • A height-adjustable handle bar was appreciated for taller men pushing the pram
  • Parents were pleased with the aesthetics of their pram, and how they had a choice of the frame, fabric and bassinet colour
  • Overall, the Redsbaby Metro 3 was cited as a pram displaying sound quality, offered at an affordable price.
Compare all 3 Redsbaby Metro

Redsbaby METRO²
  • Discontinued
  • Award Winner 2020

Redsbaby METRO²

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $769.00$749.00
Seating TypeSingleSingle
Convertible YesNo
Suitable Age0+ months0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Mobile Phone Holder, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Reversible Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolidSolidSolid
Weight10.5 kg10.5 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions80 x 61 x 42 cm79 x 32 x 29 cm