Redsbaby Metro

Redsbaby Metro (page 4 of 9)

METRO2, METRO, METRO³
4.8 from 1,114 reviews

• Suitable for Running Yes · No (55%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Anon123

Anon123Sydney, NSW

Great all rounder and does everything we want!

Very satisfied with this purchase
Stylish and practical
Light weight although this balances with lighter suspension but great manoeuvrability
So far comfort of child appears great - have only used bassinet so far, not seat

Teneal

TenealFar North Queensland, QLD

Great, lightweight, practical & stylish pram

I’m very happy with my Metro2. The pram is lightweight & folds up small, is easy to manoeuvre, especially through shop isles & doorways, has a large basket & it’s super stylish as well which is a great bonus!

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Great quality, easy to use, perfect pram

Pram is very easy to use and handle. Very simple to fold and unfold which makes it very easy to get in and out of the car or house. Assembly was very simple (clip in the wheels and unfold).
Very happy with quality of material. Would buy again

Dave P.

Dave P.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service

It's my first pram so can't compare with others so take my comments with a pinch of salt...
- easy to open and collapse
- bassinet is super breathable so little ones can lie and back or tummy without concern (no flat head:) )
- Forrest green colour gets loads of complements
- customer service response time and assistance is top notch

It's a great Aussie company with a great product, good customer service, and a director to consumer / good value price... No brainer for me

Delsky

DelskySydney, NSW

Simply perfect

Great pram, very happy with it. Easy to maneuver, high quality, made for Australian climate. It has an extensive accessory range too. We love it, and our baby too :) highly recommend it.

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great upgrade from previous brand!

We were nervous about buying online from a unknown brand- we need not have been! Fantastic pram; smooth to manuvour, easy to fold, good size basket and very stylish. Pram was easy to assemble once delivered. The only negative I can think of is that the back wheels are wide and takes some getting used to to maneuve.

B Maddock

B MaddockSydney, NSW

Great pram!

Great looking pram. Easy to push and fold, lightweight frame. Massive basket for your bags and shopping. Only 2 problems it does not go off the path very well at all, front wheel tends to get stuck in anything that isnt concrete and when folded is very big and you need a big car boot. Would highly recommend this pram to anyone, I love it!

Manica

ManicaTasmania

Perfect for my needs

The reds baby metro is ok for the surfaces I need it for however I have found the front wheels can get a little stuck in rough terrain I do believe that goes with all 4 wheel prams though so it doesn’t bother me. Suspension is Perfect and the pram doesn’t squeak like other brands!! My 4 month old loves all three seat seatings and he looks more then comfortable. Have recommended the pram and now my sister has purchased one!

Lauren

LaurenSydney, NSW

Value for money!

Find out how Redsbaby Metro compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Best pram I could've hoped for

The fold, weight and quality of the pram is outstanding. Bit of a surprise when lifting with seat attached compared to just chassis after bassinette removed. Best value for money

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your Redsbaby pram. RB Team xx

Nikki O

Nikki OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great pram, great price!

I Brought this pram after seeing and testing it at one of the demo days. Reasonable price. Great features and a stylish pram. Comfortable for baby. Highly recommend this pram.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is great to hear that you are getting out and about with your METRO2 and enjoying all of the different features.

AAM95

AAM95South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic!

I purchased the Metro 2 Forest Pram at a Reds Baby open day in 2019. This week we have welcomed the arrival of our 3.874kg baby who fits comfortably in the bassinet. The pram is practical and functional. I loved that I am able to raise/ put down and lift the pram with one hand without too much trouble. This was something that was important to our purchasing decision, and one of the reasons why I opted for the Metro over the Jive. The pram has fantastic ventilation, which I believe is very important given the current temperatures in Brisbane where we live.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we couldn't be happier to hear that you are enjoying your Redsbaby pram :)

Jules45

Jules45South East Queensland, QLD

Almost perfect

Pretty great pram. The brakes can be awkward to take off and the backrest can lock up and be really hard to put down but other than that. It’s great!

KJ85

KJ85TUMUT

Perfect and easy!!

Very easy to handle steers really very and feels ver sturdy. Folds and packs in the car very neatly. Baby seems very comfortable in bassinet and it looks really good too!

Lillian P.

Lillian P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great pram!

Such a nice colour with great optional accessories!
The pram is easy to use and bubs is super comfortable!
The pram performs well on most terrains and is easy to fold

Find out how Redsbaby Metro compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Perfect for inner city living!

We have absolutely loved this pram. Great size, weight and very easy to manoeuvre.
The airflow is great as well as the options to attach sunshades etc.
I can’t recommend this product highly enough.

Such a baws mama pram!

Had a lot of overall problems with claiming a warranty item on my pram that's really disappointing, but overall love love my pram and wouldn't recommend any other pram out!

Missy

MissyVictoria

1 year in

1 year in and it’s busting at the seams. The basket ripped and the hard plastic that holds it together at the back has fallen out. Out and about I see a lot of old model redsbaby metro and the quality of those look solid and sturdy. The newer model must be manufactured factory in China where the parts are cheaper.

Glen Evans

Glen EvansPerth, WA

very reliable

very strong. perfect fit.love the movement in it. is very easy to push. well worth the price. lots of storage for shopping.not bulky.i would say by far the best pram ive come across

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Great quality at reasonable price

We’ve searched and read a lot before purchasing this pram for our first son. As soon as we’ve been showed it at the demo we loved it. Lightweight, easy to fold and to drive, plenty of storage in the basket.
The bassinet is great for a nap, we read that the new model is finally approved for overnight sleeping.
It would be so nice to find this brand in stores.

Angie

Angieasked

METRO2

Hi there, can anyone tell me the difference between Metro 2 and Metro 3? (including are the seat dimensions the same? )
I was gifted a second hand metro and not sure which model. I want to purchase accessories.

Hi Angie,

We can assist in identifying the METRO you have if you have the batch number (located on the rear axle of the pram). Most of the accessories for the METRO ³ will fit on existing METRO's - the ones that may not would be the zip on accessories like the sunshades and insect nets.

If you would like more information - you can email your batch number to info@redsbaby.com.au and our customer care team would be happy to assist.

Tam

Tamasked

Metro

Hi, just wondering how small the metro3 folds? Needing a car pram to fit in the boot of a prado2019 (with the seats up) so extremely limited space!

Hi Tam,

Thank you for your question. The METRO ³ has a nice compact fold and will fit in some of the smallest car boots on the market, we have tested in the Fiat 500 and Nissan MICRA. I have added in the folded specs below to assist:

Please be in touch if you have any further questions.

Pseudonorm

Pseudonormasked

Metro

Does the metro 3 seat sit upright at 90 degrees? My child likes to sit ramrod straight to see the world.

Krys1224
Krys1224

Hi Pseudonorm,

The METRO 3 seats lock into 3 different positions and they do sit quite upright for older toddlers which you can see here:

Brooke - RB Team xx

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives