Redsbaby Metro

• Suitable for Running Yes (173) · No (209)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Aimee D.

Aimee D.Southwest, VIC

Amazing pram. Worth every penny

I swapped to redsbaby from a well known different brand of pram, I am so impressed with the quality and drives amazing, great value for money. Redsbaby customer service is second to none and assisted with any questions I had.

I have been very satisfied with the pram’s suspension and the versatility of the pram. We take it where ever we go and have never had any problems. It is so light, easy to fold and I would definitely buy another in a heart beat for my next baby. I always get so many compliments on my pram!

My baby loves the pram and will happily fall asleep in it, the recline is fantastic aswell as the extended hood to keep it nice and dark for nap time.

10/10 pram!!

Purchased in January 2021 at Redsbaby for $700.00.

Bonnie

BonnieMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect, simple to use and looks super cute!

Very simple to use, comes with instructions but not needed as assembly and use is all very intuitive. I had never paid much attention to prams until I got pregnant and started seeing redsbaby prams on my morning walks. They originally caught my eye with the aesthetics (they are gorgeous) but once I started doing the research I found they had such a good reputation and all the features I was after. I have not been disappointed- very happy with my purchase and always gets the comments on how nice my pram looks too!

Purchased in December 2020 for $799.00.

Fabulous pram

Great pram. It is stylish, affordable and easy to use. I love how large the wheels are the suspension makes it very easy and smooth to push. Love this pram

Purchased in February 2021.

Can’t fault it.

I’ve only been using the pram for the last few weeks but I’ve been very happy with it. The ride is very smooth. It’s easy to manoeuvre. Very easy to fold up. It’s great.

Purchased in February 2021 for $699.00.

Bridie

BridieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful pram. Excellent customer service!

This pram is exactly what we need! Moves great, feels great and looks great at a price point we couldn’t resist.
Their customer service team has been so helpful the couple of times I have called.
Very happy!

Purchased in January 2021 for $800.00.

Amanda

Amanda

Fantastic pram!

After hearing great feedback from friends who have a redsbaby, I am so glad we purchased a metro3 for our second bub. Great quality, looks amazing, folds super easy, lightweight, compact and easy to steer. Our toddler loves the buggy board accessory to stand on when we go for walks. Highly recommend this brand of prams.

Purchased in December 2020.

Ruth Y.

Ruth Y.

Very stylish and versatile pram

Large Basket - which is an absolute must
Smooth and nimble, easy to negotiated small spaces
Small enough to fit into the back of fiat 500 - which is amazing
Made out of quality material

Purchased in January 2021 for $750.00.

Thomas

ThomasSydney, NSW

Best Pram, everyone should get one

Beautiful design, easy to unfold and fold. Loved the possibility to choose/build your Pram (choosing different fabric colour). The delivery was on time and with the extra accessories (Pram with bassinet, carseat and extras). Great customer service when I needed.
We go for a walk everyday at our local park, the pram works perfect in all different terrain (concrete, asphalt and grass). Folds perfect and can fit at our I30 car.

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,000.00.

Sufee

SufeeSydney, NSW

Perfect for our little princess

We got the Metro 3 with the bassinet. The delivery was slightly delayed which was promptly resolved after contacting Redsbaby (shoutout to Kate). Redsbaby ticks all the boxes and the pram looks stylish in the green we ordered. The pram is incredibly easy and straightforward to assemble. We love that its easy to fold/unfold while being comparatively lightweight and fits nicely in the car. The 10kg basket is handy for all the baby and mum stuff when out and about. The bassinet also provides a handy sleeping solution when visiting friends or family. The only slight letdown was that the bassinet shade is a bit loose and flimsy.

Purchased in January 2021 at Redsbaby.com.au.

KimberleyS

KimberleyS

Fantastic pram, can't recommend enough!

Purchased in July 2020 for $750.00.

Ruby

Ruby

Fantastic pram, issues with order

Very impressive pram - stylish, functional, heaps of storage, easy to put up and down. Only downside was I had a lot of issues with my order, but eventually after chasing them I had a suitable resolution.

Purchased in November 2020 for $649.00.

D_lilley

D_lilleyPerth, WA

Perfect, compact, versatile & Australian

Great quality product, easy to use, compact for those tight areas, looks a dream with quality use fabric, versatility with ease of change from bassinet to seat to capsule, large basket for storage and great accessory range!

Purchased in December 2020 for $999.00.

MariaWestern Australia

Ease of Packing & Storage

Laura H.

Laura H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Beautiful Pram

Love the size of the pram itself, especially when it is folded down it can fit into our Hyundai i30N. Beautiful colour- got our bassinet in grey and the seat in hunter green, great quality for value. Very user friendly and lightweight. Would definitely recommend this pram.

Purchased in November 2020.

Laura W.

Laura W.Peel, WA

Love this pram and wonderful customer service!

Amazing pram, so light and compact.
Had a great experience with the sales team as well, super helpful.
I highly recommend redsbaby to everyone. Wish I got one sooner then I did!!

Purchased in December 2020 for $700.00.

hayleyb

hayleybSydney, NSW

Perfect pram

Very happy with our Metro 3. We purchased the bundle with the car capsule which is perfect. Assembly is super easy and has a nice big basket area underneath. I would definitely recommend to friends and will be purchasing more items.

Purchased in October 2020.

Ange

AngeHunter Region, NSW

Without doubt the best pram!!!

Couldn’t be happier with my redsbaby pram. Easy to erect and put in and out of the car and the best part is my baby loves it. Thanks redsbaby for such a fantastic product. I would buy again and recommend for all mums to purchase.

Purchased in December 2020 for $769.00.

Lauren

LaurenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome pram

I purchased the Redsbaby Metro 3 for my firstborn, and I love the pram. My favourite feature is the extra large canopy - being in Australia I feel so confident going outside and being able to cover my baby from the sun. I also purchased the Airflow kit and it has been amazing during summer too. The pram is lightweight, easy to fold, and my baby looks very comfortable in it. I spent a lot of time doing research and I am so glad I purchased the Metro 3!

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

Very user friendly. Great to use and very versitile

Performs well under all circumstances, but have only been using it for 2 months now.
Very satisfied so far
Ver comfortable as the baby sleeps everytime she is in the pram

Purchased in November 2020 at Redsbaby for $1,000.00.

Jen H.

Jen H.Canberra 2600, ACT

Stylish and practical pram!

This pram is amazing. My husband and I are both above average in height and after three children and 4 prams the adjustable handlebar extends high enough for us both to be comfortable pushing it. It turns so easily and even fully loaded it is easy to manoeuvre. The basket is HUGE and I can fit so much in it. I love how easy it is to access from both sides. The straps are so easy to adjust and the belly bar is sturdy. I love how far back the seat can recline for bubs sleep. My favourite feature of all though is the canopy. It extends right over Bub keeping the sun off his legs and the flip over part means I can keep the fresh air flowing without worrying about it getting stuffy inside the pram.

Purchased in December 2020.

Rona

Ronaasked

Metro

How long is the wait times between ordering and delivery to Victoria at the moment for redsbaby metro 3?

Hi Rona,

Thanks for getting in touch. It will depend on which pram you decide to choose and the colour etc. We have some different dispatch dates at the moment. The dispatch date will appear above the 'pre-order button' when you choose your colour combination.

Please reach out to customer care if you have any questions at all on 1300 344 964 or info@redsbaby.com.au

Alicia F

Alicia Fasked

METRO³

Does it come with adaptors for the capsule to be connected in the car?

Maria

The bassinet uses the same adaptor as the britax capsule (at least the one they sell on their website) just know that this particular capsules station is fastened with the seatbelt not isofix.
If you have a maxicosi you will need a different adaptor. But all compatible capsules are listed in their website.
Hoping that helped

Hi Alicia,

Thank you for getting in touch. Our METRO³ is compatible with Britax Unity(NEOS and ISOFIX) when you use your bassinet adaptors that come with the pram. We are also compatible with MAXI COSI (MICO and CITI), Joie Gemm and Nuna KLIK PLUS capsules when you purchase the MAXI COSI adaptors with your METRO³. Please reach out to customer care on 1300 344 964 or info@redsbaby.com.au if you have any further questions.

gaurav

gauravasked

Metro

Hello we bought metro 3 about 4 months ago and it has started squeaking a little bit. Is there any way to fix that ?

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for reaching out.

Yes. We recommend that you regularly (once every 8-12 weeks) spray moving parts such as the wheels and folding mechanism with a silicone lubricant which will keep your Redsbaby pram operating at an optimum level. Only use sparingly, as overuse can encourage accumulation of dirt in moving parts.

DO NOT use any other lubricant other than those specifically marked as a 'Silicone Lubricant' (for example, DO NOT use WD40) as doing so can deteriorate the plastic parts of your pram and interfere with its structural integrity.

If these solutions don't resolve the issue, please reach out to our customer care team on 1300 344 964 or info@redsbaby,com.au and we can assist.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives

Features:

• 6.9kg lightweight frame is towards the lower end of the spectrum when it comes to stroller weights
  • Included bassinet can be used for overnight sleeping, with the additional bassinet stand (compared to car capsules, which can only be used for babies to sleep in for short periods of time).
  • Sizeable 10kg basket provides a generous amount of under-seat storage, while back-of-seat pockets provide that little bit of extra space, for example for your phone or baby wipes
  • One-hand seat recline lets you easily adjust from a fully-flat sleeping position to a reclined seat for baby’s waking hours
  • Four large wheels are suitable for all terrains, according to Redsbaby
  • An added accessory bundle can be purchased for $101.80, and includes a: cup holder, rain cover, car sunshades and an accessory pouch.

Points of praise for the Redsbaby Metro 3:

• Reviewers loved how easy it was to steer the Redsbaby Metro 3, with one parent commenting that the pram ‘turns like a breeze.’
  • Babies were repeatedly treated to a comfortable ride, thanks to the solid suspension and smooth manoeuvrability of the Redsbaby Metro 3
  • The lightweight and compact build of this pram made handling it convenient
  • A height-adjustable handle bar was appreciated for taller men pushing the pram
  • Parents were pleased with the aesthetics of their pram, and how they had a choice of the frame, fabric and bassinet colour
  • Overall, the Redsbaby Metro 3 was cited as a pram displaying sound quality, offered at an affordable price.
Compare all 3 Redsbaby Metro

Redsbaby METRO2
  • Discontinued
  • Award Winner 2020

Redsbaby METRO2

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $769.00$749.00
Seating TypeSingleSingle
Convertible NoNo
Suitable Age0+ months0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Reversible Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolidSolidSolid
Weight10.5 kg10.5 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions29 x 61 x 80 cm79 x 32 x 29 cm