4.3

Great value, professional service.

We took out a construction loan with Reduce home loans to build a new home for our family. We found Gary to be friendly, professional and very responsive. Great value service

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad

Reduce Home Loans - Excellent Experience

We used Reduce Home Loans to fund construction of our forever home and had the pleasure of working with Lisa as our Finance Manager. Our experience was very smooth and Lisa went above and beyond to have everything in place and all the information we needed. To the extent that Lisa was updating our documentation late afternoon on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, which was greatly appreciated. We recommend engaging Reduce Home Loans to discuss your financing needs.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateFebruary 2021

Cherie S.

Cherie S.South East Queensland, QLD

an easy loan process

We had an easy loan process and appreciated the quick responses and follow up with loan documents and our many questions! There are lots of documents required initially but the process after that was fast.

Home Loans

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

excellent service

This was our second application with Reduce Home Loans, again great rate and supportive customer services. A big thank you to Dane, the Personal Finance Manager for my case and to the Settlement Department team.

Hason

HasonSydney, NSW

They took 4 months for my application. Went to a new lender and got approved in 4 days.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great rate - long process

Great rate and good communication throughout the application/approval process. Took a really long time from first contact to settlement (3 months) but now that it is done I am happy we made the move.

Loan used forRenovation
Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad
Joe

JoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reduce Home Loans

The customer service was thorough although the process could have been carried out a little more speedily. When it came to the crunch, Reduce Home Loans delivered. Good interest rate but slow to pass on the cut from the Reserve Bank.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateJuly 2019

waynek

waynekscoresby

great service great rate

great service great rate very happy with the service and the rate was very competitive I would recommend to my friends I was recommended by one of my friends and they happy too