Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

Gibbsey
GibbseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good out come all parties need patients in the refinancing process over all we were satisfied clients.

Reduce Home Loans live up to their Name
Working with Gary & Andrew & Jet in there in there parts of our loan process by being team players well done guys see yous in the future for further service

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Mario T.
Mario T.Sydney, NSW

Great customer serice

Very competitive rate.The mortgage broker Dane was very helpful, responsive and made the whole process very easy. The initial contact was through Zoom which assured me it was a fair dinkum company.

Heather G.
Heather G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Rate Excellent Customer Service

Really happy with the ease of the application process and the great rapport built up with Jacqueline who stayed in touch throughout. Great rate. Couldn’t be happier. Thank you Reduce

Scooter
ScooterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never again !

Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans
Jimmy
JimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value and easy to use website

I refinanced to reduce homeloan from my previous lender. Much better interest rate and great functional website.

Personally really like the ability to pay BPAY directly from the loan account. Makes scheduling bill payments really easy, and means I can keep interest payments down by having my salary going into the loan.

Suggestion for website future development would be the inclusion of two factor authentication for payments to new bank accounts.

Loan used forRefinancing

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Shan
ShanVictoria

Might take a bit of time to assess and gather/ complete the paperwork but was pretty straight forward and easy.

If you have equity in your home loan then I would certainly recommend. The process is pretty straight forward and it was a pleasure working with Gary. My rate was competitive to begin with and managed to secure an even better rate which was great.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Hayles
Hayles

Best interest rates around!

We recently refinanced our loans with Reduce Home Loans. Our current bank couldn’t come close to matching their rates. No ongoing fees, no establishment fees. There is an exit fee however, so I recommend you ask upfront what that will be (different packages have differing fees). Easy redraw process, good online platform. Our interest rates are now 1.99% for our home loan and 2.29% for our investment loan (both P&I variable). We are happy we made the switch, even if the loan application process can be quite lengthy.

HomerSimpson
HomerSimpsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great rate. What more do you need?

Pretty happy with my refinance. Originally had a pretty good rate but after switching I'm now getting 1.89% with only minimal fees incurred. One downside is the $500 fee that I'll have to pay to exit the mortgage which of course they didn't tell me about until way into the application process. Redraws are however easy as is their website. Very basic, but that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

Stephen K
Stephen K

Incredibly Low Rate & Excellent Customer Service

Very happy with Reduce Home Loans. Not only was the rate exceptionally low but Bryce was extremely helpful supporting us during the application process. Communication was seamless throughout the process too. Highly recommend.

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

The best interest rate on the market

Customer service was polite and professional.
All fees were transparent and communicated to me before. Do not overpaid for banks, go for the lowest rate which you can get. Cheers

Daniel B
Daniel BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Rates

The interest rate was the best on the market. The service was prompt and the account was set up in no time. I am now able to make considerable savings thanks to Reduce Home Loans. I should have made the switch sooner!

Tim M.
Tim M.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy refinance

Their team was extremely helpful through the whole process and we’re always available to answer questions and updates. Great interest rates and flexible with all the loan setup. Would recommend

Cameron W.
Cameron W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simple and does what it needs to do

I had no issues whatsoever during the onboarding process, and since being onboard, no complaints with the online portal. I'm very content with the experience and service. I have no concerns referring Reduce Home Loands to others.

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Brett Packham
Brett PackhamHunter Region, NSW

Great customer service and product

Bryce was understanding and helpful with all aspects of the loan process. I would highly recommend reduce home loans to anyone refinancing their loan as their loan was very competitive.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020

Justin W.
Justin W.Sydney, NSW

Good refinancing experience, saved $1000s

We refinanced with Reduce Loans earlier this year, so I've now been using their services for a couple of months. It is a no-frills service, but it does what the name says - reduces your interest rate so that you can pay more principal off your loan, and thereby reduce everything about your loan - the monthly interest, the total amount you pay and the time you take to pay it off. We will save over $4000 in the first year alone (even after factoring in the cost of the re-finance). Do it. Its a no-brainer and well worth the effort. Leon was great and very helpful, even though I have some non-standard income, they were still able to get it through.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021