Reduce Home Loans

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

Patrick S.
Patrick S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience!

I found the customer service to be really good. Any questions were answered promptly and the loan officers were experienced and helpful. The whole approval process took a few months, but I think that’s the same everywhere. The interest rate is very competitive across the market.

Janelle P.
Janelle P.South West, WA

Not your typical online lender

I had approached a couple of online lenders to get a better rate than my bank was offering, but they all fell through because of conditions and hoops. My loan wasn’t standard and Reduce stuck with me on it and we worked through issues until we got a result. It took time and effort, but I re-settled at a competitive low rate so now my extra payments are going to me and to the bank! So Reduce lived up to its name …

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

Other Home Loans

Excellent Service with Unbeatable Incredible Lowest Rates.

This is our second time dealing with Reduce Home Loan in two years period of time and we were always dealing with Nick Freney and his service and the products he offered us are beyond incredible. We can't thank him enough. I personally am so grateful for this man and so much gratitude for the hard work he puts in. thank you!

Joe
JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Rate Home Loan- good service

Got a great rate off Reduce Home Loans, took 1% off my variable comparison rate. It seemed to take a while to get the loan set up but once set it up, easy to use interface. The only downside was dealing with multiple entities, reduce home loans, the lender and the mortgage manager but once the loan is established no issues.

Ross
RossGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service with the best interest rates

If you are looking to refinance or a new loan, please check out Reduce Home Loans. Their service was excellent (thanks David). I was kept upto date with the progression of the loan. Internet banking is easy to use and I managed to get one of the best interest rates going around which others couldn't match. I will definitely use again in the future. Thanks Reduce Home Loans for saving me money which will help me pay off my loan a lot sooner.

Cheryl
Cheryl

Great service and rates

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Angie Y.
Angie Y.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would definitely recommend!

My husband and I recently refinanced with Reduce Home Loans and it was a fantastic process end to end! Bryce was extremely responsive, helped us every step of the way and made what can sometimes be a bit of a stressful time completely smooth sailing. The turnaround was also really quick! Would definitely recommend.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Gibbsey
GibbseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good out come all parties need patients in the refinancing process over all we were satisfied clients.

Reduce Home Loans live up to their Name
Working with Gary & Andrew & Jet in there in there parts of our loan process by being team players well done guys see yous in the future for further service

Mario T.
Mario T.Sydney, NSW

Great customer serice

Very competitive rate.The mortgage broker Dane was very helpful, responsive and made the whole process very easy. The initial contact was through Zoom which assured me it was a fair dinkum company.

Heather G.
Heather G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Rate Excellent Customer Service

Really happy with the ease of the application process and the great rapport built up with Jacqueline who stayed in touch throughout. Great rate. Couldn’t be happier. Thank you Reduce

Jimmy
JimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value and easy to use website

I refinanced to reduce homeloan from my previous lender. Much better interest rate and great functional website.

Personally really like the ability to pay BPAY directly from the loan account. Makes scheduling bill payments really easy, and means I can keep interest payments down by having my salary going into the loan.

Suggestion for website future development would be the inclusion of two factor authentication for payments to new bank accounts.

Shan
ShanVictoria

Might take a bit of time to assess and gather/ complete the paperwork but was pretty straight forward and easy.

If you have equity in your home loan then I would certainly recommend. The process is pretty straight forward and it was a pleasure working with Gary. My rate was competitive to begin with and managed to secure an even better rate which was great.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Hayles
Hayles

Best interest rates around!

We recently refinanced our loans with Reduce Home Loans. Our current bank couldn’t come close to matching their rates. No ongoing fees, no establishment fees. There is an exit fee however, so I recommend you ask upfront what that will be (different packages have differing fees). Easy redraw process, good online platform. Our interest rates are now 1.99% for our home loan and 2.29% for our investment loan (both P&I variable). We are happy we made the switch, even if the loan application process can be quite lengthy.

HomerSimpson
HomerSimpsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great rate. What more do you need?

Pretty happy with my refinance. Originally had a pretty good rate but after switching I'm now getting 1.89% with only minimal fees incurred. One downside is the $500 fee that I'll have to pay to exit the mortgage which of course they didn't tell me about until way into the application process. Redraws are however easy as is their website. Very basic, but that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

Stephen K
Stephen K

Incredibly Low Rate & Excellent Customer Service

Very happy with Reduce Home Loans. Not only was the rate exceptionally low but Bryce was extremely helpful supporting us during the application process. Communication was seamless throughout the process too. Highly recommend.