Reduce Home Loans

4.3
Mick M
Mick MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Low Rate home Loan

Great value, low rate loan company. Would recommend if you are able to get everything done yourself. Process took a while from start to finish, but overall satisfied with the outcome. Will be saving 000's over the years now.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateApril 2020

Best Mortgage Rates in the Market

Overall, I was satisfied with my home loan experience with Reduced Home Loans and have also recommended them to colleagues and friends. Costs were minimal, however the application process can take some time. Though I was advised that this will be rectified in the near future. Definitely would recommend in order to save money on your home loan.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Other Home Loans

Great rates but be CAREFUL!!!! Very misleading!!!!!

Online Tools

Aussiebloke34asked

Alex D
Alex Dasked

Thanks.

Edson S.
Edson S.

Aussiebloke34

I was told exit fees were made illegal from 2011?

$895!
Most big banks average $300!
My mortgage will be discharged in 3 weeks. Yey.

Simmo
Simmoasked

Debstar
Debstar

ALS
ALS

Get an answer from our members and Reduce Home Loans representatives

Find the right home loan for you

Compare lenders with Lendi