Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

Christian Lim
Christian LimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Interest Rate I could find together with an offset account. Excellent service. No ongoing fees.

Reduce Home Loans have been great from the beginning. Nick our lending manager was excellent. I was able to get the best interest rate that I could find including an offset account.
The paper work took a bit of time to get through but it's paid off since I've settled my loan. I've been able to call for help whenever I needed it. There were a few steps to get through but I won't need to go through this refinance process for a while now that I have a very low rate and no ongoing fees and an offset account. If you want the lowest rate in the market with or without an offset account give these guys a call and then see how they compare to other banks. You may end up going with these guys just like I did.
Christian

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

Rob B.
Rob B.South East Queensland, QLD

They have unbeatable home loan products

They have great home loans, I would have given them 5 stars if they were a bit quicker, but now that we've refinanced through them we're very happy. So I still gave them 5 stars despite the timeleness as I would highly recommend.

Brett Goldspink
Brett GoldspinkIllawarra, NSW

Great rates and very helpful !

David and the reduce home loans team helped us get a great rate and easy loan set up.
We highly recommend Reduce Home Loans to anyone thinking of refinancing or setting up a new loan

Terry
TerryIllawarra, NSW

REDUCE HOME LOANS ARE NO 1

My wife and i are extreemly satisfied with all aspects of service with Reduce Home Loans.
They listen, are readily contactable and you speak to a real person.
Would have no issues in recommending them for any persons home loan requirements.
And their home loan rates are great 100% mortgage offset account and easy refinancing.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Kean Smith
Kean SmithHunter Region, NSW

Great Rate, No Fuss, Would Recommend

Was looking for a low rate, no fee home loan, looked around for quite a while before choosing to refinance with Reduce. So glad we did, Bryce was awesome to deal with and we got our low rate, no fuss home loan. Would recommend !!

Loan used forRefinancing

Excellent Service with Unbeatable Incredible Lowest Rates.

This is our second time dealing with Reduce Home Loan in two years period of time and we were always dealing with Nick Freney and his service and the products he offered us are beyond incredible. We can't thank him enough. I personally am so grateful for this man and so much gratitude for the hard work he puts in. thank you!

Ross
RossGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service with the best interest rates

If you are looking to refinance or a new loan, please check out Reduce Home Loans. Their service was excellent (thanks David). I was kept upto date with the progression of the loan. Internet banking is easy to use and I managed to get one of the best interest rates going around which others couldn't match. I will definitely use again in the future. Thanks Reduce Home Loans for saving me money which will help me pay off my loan a lot sooner.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Angie Y.
Angie Y.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would definitely recommend!

My husband and I recently refinanced with Reduce Home Loans and it was a fantastic process end to end! Bryce was extremely responsive, helped us every step of the way and made what can sometimes be a bit of a stressful time completely smooth sailing. The turnaround was also really quick! Would definitely recommend.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Mario T.
Mario T.Sydney, NSW

Great customer serice

Very competitive rate.The mortgage broker Dane was very helpful, responsive and made the whole process very easy. The initial contact was through Zoom which assured me it was a fair dinkum company.

Heather G.
Heather G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Rate Excellent Customer Service

Really happy with the ease of the application process and the great rapport built up with Jacqueline who stayed in touch throughout. Great rate. Couldn’t be happier. Thank you Reduce

Jimmy
JimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value and easy to use website

I refinanced to reduce homeloan from my previous lender. Much better interest rate and great functional website.

Personally really like the ability to pay BPAY directly from the loan account. Makes scheduling bill payments really easy, and means I can keep interest payments down by having my salary going into the loan.

Suggestion for website future development would be the inclusion of two factor authentication for payments to new bank accounts.

Shan
ShanVictoria

Might take a bit of time to assess and gather/ complete the paperwork but was pretty straight forward and easy.

If you have equity in your home loan then I would certainly recommend. The process is pretty straight forward and it was a pleasure working with Gary. My rate was competitive to begin with and managed to secure an even better rate which was great.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Hayles
Hayles

Best interest rates around!

We recently refinanced our loans with Reduce Home Loans. Our current bank couldn’t come close to matching their rates. No ongoing fees, no establishment fees. There is an exit fee however, so I recommend you ask upfront what that will be (different packages have differing fees). Easy redraw process, good online platform. Our interest rates are now 1.99% for our home loan and 2.29% for our investment loan (both P&I variable). We are happy we made the switch, even if the loan application process can be quite lengthy.

Stephen K
Stephen K

Incredibly Low Rate & Excellent Customer Service

Very happy with Reduce Home Loans. Not only was the rate exceptionally low but Bryce was extremely helpful supporting us during the application process. Communication was seamless throughout the process too. Highly recommend.