Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

4.3
Daham K.
Daham K.

Worst ! worst! Their rates are just a trap

Their rates are just low only for the first few months then it is higher than others. They will not give a crap about you once the loan is set up. If you ask for a rate review they will not reply at all. MEzy customer service is bad. I am trying to get out of this trap.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans

Hi Daham, can you please email your details to info@reduceloans.com.au so we can look into your loan and get this sorted for you.

AVOID at all costs - Pre-Approval doesn't mean anything either - Constant stress and lost dream home

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used forSecond Home

Other Home Loans

NHD
NHDSydney, NSW

unhappy with home loan manager !

Babh35
Babh35

100% incompetent! 100% disorganised

Home Loans

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

aqua67
aqua67Sydney, NSW

Not a home loan provider, just a broker skimming fees. AVOID.

Reduce pretend to be a mortgage provider but they are just a broker. They provide no transparency on fees or on who the loan is funded with. We were told we had to structure our loan as 2 standard variable loans with no explanation. I now suspect this was to increase their fees. They used Mortgage Ezy for our loan who used Origin Loans who are owned by ANZ. This made it hard to know who to talk to. Our interest rate went up literally within one WEEK of signing and a second time less than 2 months later. Our rate went from excellent to mediocre very fast. We are now trying to sever all ties with these guys and it is taking weeks due to this crazy labyrinthine arrangement. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.

Loan Start DateDecember 2016
Loan used forFirst Home

Gave up after 12 weeks. Settlement elsewhere in under 3 weeks.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Get quotes
Looking for Home Loans?

Start now
Robert Hughes
Robert HughesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Almost lost deposit because their pre-approval means nothing

Takes weeks to respond, doesn't answer the phone to contact the loan manager. Gave preapproval after seeing all our income and paperwork, then rejected the loan without any circumstances changing.