Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans

Glenn

GlennGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great communication, great low rate

One of the lower rates I found on the market. Bryce was brilliant at working around my busy schedule and kept in regular contact. Happily answered all my questions and made sure everything ran smoothly.

Edan

EdanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nothing short of outstanding

I was very nicely surprised at the excellent service I received from Reduce Home Loans. From their branding on their web-site I initially perceived them to be a cheap, cut corners, internet brokerage. Truth of it is that I received VIP treatment from them. David, who was the Reduce broker I first made contact with, gave me his mobile number and was always super-quick to respond, whether I texted, called of emailed. He had a solid sense of urgency as things needed to move quickly with the short settlement period. If there were any delays (not due to the fault of Reduce) David immediately escalated and got things resolved right away. The rate they got me for my home loan was also head and shoulders better than the rest.

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Ruds

RudsPerth, WA

Good rate

Good interest rate. Process was efficient up to the Settlement Agent which needed some management. Offering and features were better than expected for the entity. All good in the end.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJanuary 2021

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Great value, professional service.

We took out a construction loan with Reduce home loans to build a new home for our family. We found Gary to be friendly, professional and very responsive. Great value service

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021

Reduce Home Loans - Excellent Experience

We used Reduce Home Loans to fund construction of our forever home and had the pleasure of working with Lisa as our Finance Manager. Our experience was very smooth and Lisa went above and beyond to have everything in place and all the information we needed. To the extent that Lisa was updating our documentation late afternoon on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, which was greatly appreciated. We recommend engaging Reduce Home Loans to discuss your financing needs.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021

Brendan

Brendan Sydney, NSW

Great Loan and Best Rate!

Recently settled on a loan with Noel. Was a fairly easy process and with relatively short time frame was able to get loan and approved in time! Thanks Noel for your efforts and sorting out bits and pieces when you were on leave!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Cherie S.

Cherie S.South East Queensland, QLD

an easy loan process

We had an easy loan process and appreciated the quick responses and follow up with loan documents and our many questions! There are lots of documents required initially but the process after that was fast.

Sam R

Sam RSydney, NSW

Love the best rate in all over Australia

Process was well explained and easy to follow. Rhyse guided us all the way through, he was just an email away, attended to our inquiries almost immediately . I wouldn’t hesitate a single moment to recommend Reduced Homeloan to my family and friends.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020

Great knowledge and service

My broker was David Easey and he explained the process very clearly and took his time to discuss the pros and cons of different loan types. He was prompt in replying to any of my queries over the phone or email. I'm glad that I went through reduce home loans for my mortgage. I was also assisted by Kurt Trendle and Jet Curtis who were also very knowledgeable and provided great customer service.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Great product, great rate, great service!

Great product, great rate, great service! I spoke to numerous providers and Reduce offered the best product and were engaged and proactive in finding the best possible solution. Would use again!

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Great experience!!

I would like to thank Nick Freney for assisting me to negotiate a better deal with my bank. I sent him an email and he was very efficient, he spent approximately 45 minutes on the phone to find the best options according to my needs, objectives, and financial situations. He is easily contactable, friendly with a warm attitude. He negotiated the best deal very quickly, and I must admit that I am extremely happy with the outcomes, no doubt, he has been exceptional. I would highly recommend his services to anyone. Thank you Nick!!!

NHD

NHDSydney, NSW

unhappy with home loan manager !

Edson S.Perth, WA

Great rate and customer service

Excellent customer service, Reduce Home Loans team provided the best mortgage rate in the market. I was paying 4.32% with Macquarie bank and now I am paying only 2.49% with them. Thank you Guys!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Adam M.

Adam M.Sydney, NSW

Good rate and responsive service

Excellent customer service, best rate available and very responsive. Made a complex process simple to navigate. Offered some good ideas that allowed us to structure our loans in a cost effective way. Highly recommended.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
SUSANNE

SUSANNESouthwest, VIC

Low rate and well managed process

Fantastic low interest rate on investment property 2.79% makes it an option you have to consider.
Well managed by the account manager and I was regularly kept up to date. I'm finding it s very hard to be critical as the communication was excellent and my request to change from 45 days to 30 days settlement was accommodated.
Would 100% recommend and I would definitely use again.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020

Monica VA

Monica VAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy & fast

As a FHB I was quite stressed about the loan application process and deadlines. David got my loan pre-approved and final approved within less than one month! He also helped me negotiating a rate and package suited for me. Thank you! I found the process quite simple, easy and smooth. Definitely recommend.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Sss

SssQueensland

4 stars!

Great customer service
Always followed up with us on every matter along the way
Very good rates
Always very helpful and Always willing to help
Consultants were easy to talk to

Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reduce staff are great help

Ashleigh

AshleighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made our first home easy and stress free!

We used reduce home loans for our first home. The process was super easy, stress free and professional. We were also given extensive information that made the whole process simple and straightforward. Reece was really attentive at answering questions and his years of experience and knowledge raised points we hadn’t yet considered.

Bao

BaoSydney, NSW

Best rates, very helpful and great support and service

Cheapest rates around and loan was with Adelaide / Bendigo bank which gave me some comfort.

Lisa Whitla was great and very helpful throughout the whole process, especially given the tougher lending conditions and turn around times with COVID.

Would respond promptly and help explain each step of the process and any alternatives available. Highly recommended and referred a friend to her who had their loan approved and settled easily as well.