Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

4.2
Daham K.
Daham K.

Worst ! worst! Their rates are just a trap

Their rates are just low only for the first few months then it is higher than others. They will not give a crap about you once the loan is set up. If you ask for a rate review they will not reply at all. MEzy customer service is bad. I am trying to get out of this trap.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans

Hi Daham, can you please email your details to info@reduceloans.com.au so we can look into your loan and get this sorted for you.

Romeo
Romeo

Worst experience ever.. Do not go with them!

From the get go it was slow and very laid back process from this organisation. No one cares about your finances, deadlines, or any other commitments that you made by purchasing a property. Paid twice
For the valuation of 2 properties and I was asked to pay again.

No follow ups! No customer service and no intervention of management to expedite the process.

No advise on what rates you’re getting, what offers you’re getting and you can’t even see anything online or any application process updates.

Please please stay away!!! Unless you have 2 months to 3 months to wait for the loan to get approved.

NHD
NHDSydney, NSW

unhappy with home loan manager !

Richie W.
Richie W.

Such a delay in getting the loan

Took 5 weeks to hear requesting for another 3 weeks when they promised me can get it done in 4 weeks initially. Requesting sign a disclaimer letter of not responsible for delay interest, but never thought about your work in delaying the loan will cost big money to the borrower.

Be sure to have 3 months settlement time before considering this company. Good interest rate, but with a price to pay. Do your own maths if it worths it.

Hason
HasonSydney, NSW

They took 4 months for my application. Went to a new lender and got approved in 4 days.

Loan used forHome Construction
Babh35
Babh35

100% incompetent! 100% disorganised

aqua67
aqua67Sydney, NSW

Not a home loan provider, just a broker skimming fees. AVOID.

Reduce pretend to be a mortgage provider but they are just a broker. They provide no transparency on fees or on who the loan is funded with. We were told we had to structure our loan as 2 standard variable loans with no explanation. I now suspect this was to increase their fees. They used Mortgage Ezy for our loan who used Origin Loans who are owned by ANZ. This made it hard to know who to talk to. Our interest rate went up literally within one WEEK of signing and a second time less than 2 months later. Our rate went from excellent to mediocre very fast. We are now trying to sever all ties with these guys and it is taking weeks due to this crazy labyrinthine arrangement. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.

Loan Start DateDecember 2016

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Ryan B.
Ryan B.Sydney, NSW

Keep away from this mob!

Terrible customer service. Very hard to get any information from anyone. A good rate quickly drifted to a terrible rate and was made virtually impossible to change. Refinancing with another organisation will be the best $875 I have ever spent. (Despite being told initially there would be no discharge fees). This mob will cost you $$$ in the end.

Other Home Loans

Gave up after 12 weeks. Settlement elsewhere in under 3 weeks.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Channa P.
Channa P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rate is good but customer care is bad

The interest rate is very competitive. Their customer's response is very fast. However, the process took longer than what I expected, and we had to delay our settlement 1 days. Before the settlement, the rate reduced to 2.99%. We were told that the new rate will be passed to us by 15th of Aug but up to today date (08 Sept) we still haven't got the new rate. We contacted the customer care numerous of times and the response we got is they are working on it and the lender haven't approve and they have escalated the queries. It has been almost 2 months of following up and nothing has been resolved yet. Overall, the rate is good but if you have any issue and need support, it's not going to be straight forward.

Upkar S.
Upkar S.South East Queensland, QLD

Low interest rate but much lower standards of customer service

Extremely poor standards of customer-service. Baffling, I had to frustratingly chase even the brokers to respond to my calls/emails. Then, receive contradictory information. Low rates come at terrible customer service

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans

Scott
ScottSydney, NSW

Great introductory rates, but they dont last long! Very dishonest

I went with these guys because of the great reviews online, however i soon learned that the deal was too good to be true. Within months of getting the loan, they increased my interest rate by 0.2%, they did this several more times till i went from 3.79% (investor, interest only loan) in May 2017, to where i am now which is paying 4.54%!! I was promised by Gary the broker that the rates i would be getting were those that were shown on the website, but this was not the case. I am now in the process of moving my loans elsewhere, hopefully to a more honest bank.

Loan Start DateMay 2017

Low rate, more effort

Rate is lower than you will get mostly anywhere else. The process to get the loan, however, was not straightforward. Significant amount of complicated, hard copy paperwork, then a lot of subsequent to and fro with their solicitor (including physically driving to their office twice to submit paperwork) to get my loan documentation correct (there were errors), meaning that I had to get a settlement date extension.

Can’t really complain now that I have the loan, although the online portal is not as user-friendly as the big banks (e.g. you actually have to call them if you want to reset your password).

If your primary driver is a low interest rate and you don’t mind the hassle involved in the above, go for it.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2018

sos
sos

cheating their customers

I have refinance my home loan through reduced home loans at a competitive rate. within 6 moths they have increased my rates twice and now they are now more expensive than all 4 big banks. This means that I have to expend more time and money to refinance my mortgage again :(