NHD

NHDSydney, NSW

unhappy with home loan manager !

Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad
Hason

HasonSydney, NSW

They took 4 months for my application. Went to a new lender and got approved in 4 days.

Loan used forHome Construction

100% incompetent! 100% disorganised

Home Loans

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

aqua67

aqua67Sydney, NSW

Not a home loan provider, just a broker skimming fees. AVOID.

Reduce pretend to be a mortgage provider but they are just a broker. They provide no transparency on fees or on who the loan is funded with. We were told we had to structure our loan as 2 standard variable loans with no explanation. I now suspect this was to increase their fees. They used Mortgage Ezy for our loan who used Origin Loans who are owned by ANZ. This made it hard to know who to talk to. Our interest rate went up literally within one WEEK of signing and a second time less than 2 months later. Our rate went from excellent to mediocre very fast. We are now trying to sever all ties with these guys and it is taking weeks due to this crazy labyrinthine arrangement. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.

Loan Start DateDecember 2016
Loan used forFirst Home

Gave up after 12 weeks. Settlement elsewhere in under 3 weeks.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Robert Hughes

Robert HughesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Almost lost deposit because their pre-approval means nothing

Takes weeks to respond, doesn't answer the phone to contact the loan manager. Gave preapproval after seeing all our income and paperwork, then rejected the loan without any circumstances changing.

Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad
local1

local1Greenwich

Great rates..That Don't Last! Beware.

Loan Start DateJune 2018
Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans
Upkar S.

Upkar S.South East Queensland, QLD

Low interest rate but much lower standards of customer service

Extremely poor standards of customer-service. Baffling, I had to frustratingly chase even the brokers to respond to my calls/emails. Then, receive contradictory information. Low rates come at terrible customer service

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans
sos

sos

cheating their customers

I have refinance my home loan through reduced home loans at a competitive rate. within 6 moths they have increased my rates twice and now they are now more expensive than all 4 big banks. This means that I have to expend more time and money to refinance my mortgage again :(

Home Loans