Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

Daham K.
Daham K.

Worst ! worst! Their rates are just a trap

Their rates are just low only for the first few months then it is higher than others. They will not give a crap about you once the loan is set up. If you ask for a rate review they will not reply at all. MEzy customer service is bad. I am trying to get out of this trap.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans

Hi Daham, can you please email your details to info@reduceloans.com.au so we can look into your loan and get this sorted for you.

Brandon P.
Brandon P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheapest rates

Cheapest rates our of any lender. They even gave me the cheapest rate when I didn’t completely qualify. Very responsive customer service and always able and willing to answer my questions.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateMarch 2021

Glenn
GlennGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great communication, great low rate

One of the lower rates I found on the market. Bryce was brilliant at working around my busy schedule and kept in regular contact. Happily answered all my questions and made sure everything ran smoothly.

Ruds
RudsPerth, WA

Good rate

Good interest rate. Process was efficient up to the Settlement Agent which needed some management. Offering and features were better than expected for the entity. All good in the end.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJanuary 2021

NHD
NHDSydney, NSW

unhappy with home loan manager !

Loan used forFirst Home

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Monica VA
Monica VAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy & fast

As a FHB I was quite stressed about the loan application process and deadlines. David got my loan pre-approved and final approved within less than one month! He also helped me negotiating a rate and package suited for me. Thank you! I found the process quite simple, easy and smooth. Definitely recommend.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Jen
JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reduce staff are great help

Petr V.
Petr V.South East Queensland, QLD

Good rates but you might need to wait :)

Good points:
The brokers are polite, provide detailed information and easy to reach.
The rates are good.
Negative points:
The process takes around 50% longer than in other banks.
Valuation team requires some babysitting.

Other Home Loans

Good rates, professional and easy to setup.

Broker answered all our questions and was very responsive. Easy to setup and good mortgage rate for first home owner-occupier. All associated costs were listed in the brochures and website.

Loan Start DateMay 2020

Kristy
KristyPerth, WA

Reduce Home Loan was pretty good under the current conditions of covid19.

Reduce Home Loan was pretty good themselves with the covid19 changes and updates. Being a first home buyer it was a very stressful, not too great communication between all parties and not very organised process. My settlement date was moved twice and lucky settled on the third attempt. The actual loan it's self they offer is a good deal compared to the big four banks but the main banks deal with the first home buyers grant and Reduce Home Loans do not.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateJune 2020

Hason
HasonSydney, NSW

They took 4 months for my application. Went to a new lender and got approved in 4 days.

Loan used forHome Construction
Sam B
Sam BSydney, NSW

Helpful Staff - (Lisa and Lindsey)

Lisa Whitla was very nice to deal with and helped me with the process. It was my first time getting a loan and there were a heap of documents to sort through and it was quite overwhelming. She was very patient with me and helped me get through the initial set of documents.

Lindsey from the settlements team also helped me with understanding some of the terms and paperwork.

I know it was a testing time with COV-ID but all the staff i talked with were very patient and nice.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Loan used forFirst Home

Good rate but took a lot of work

David was very helpful and attentive throughout the entire process, however there was a lot of difficulty getting the loan approved on time which resulted in the settlement being pushed back a couple of weeks, but I still ended up with an exceptional homeloan rate by the end of it

Tomek
TomekGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best rates and great product!

Great rates, great protal and product. Takes a bit of time to set-up but completely worth it in the end with the cheapest rate on the market! They told me they are working to improve on that so definitely the place to go for a loan.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great rate - long process

Great rate and good communication throughout the application/approval process. Took a really long time from first contact to settlement (3 months) but now that it is done I am happy we made the move.

Loan used forRenovation