Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 3 of 6)

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great rate - long process

Great rate and good communication throughout the application/approval process. Took a really long time from first contact to settlement (3 months) but now that it is done I am happy we made the move.

Prasangi

PrasangiPerth, WA

Was an easy process! Guaranteed lowest interest rates!!

Lowest Interest rate and We save up to $400 monthly:) great customer service and so easy to approach them. Very transparent and no hidden charges. Highly recommended to anyone looking for new housing loan or switching loans:)

Very happy with the intrest rate

Reduce home loans offered me a great interest and comparison rates for buying my house.
Their team is professional and helpful.
The process took more time and complexity than I expected, but the low interest rate compensated the pain of the process.

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Great rates for investment loan

Very happy with Reduce Home Loans. The investment loan rates are amongst the best in the market. Excellent customer service and had a smooth settlement. Will be using Reduce Home Loans again. Thank you!!!

Ron F

Ron FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well worth the effort

A very helpful and attentive experience - at times a bit of a slow process but well worth it due to the low interest rate:) I'm glad I stumbled across Reduce Home Loans!

Excellent deal - making it possible to own our own home!

We are very happy with our awesome deal, low interest rates and the extra effort made to meet our short settlement time. The only reason this is not a 5 star review is while the people and broker are lovely people to talk too we found our broker quite hard to contact at necessary times. This meant our settlement was 3 days late. Thankfully all worked out ok and we are happy with our overall experience so far.

Lauren L.

Lauren L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great help for a first home buyer!

Nick Freney at reduce home loans is the BEST.
We had a very complex situation for our investment loan and he got it all sorted with endless positivity. We won’t be going to anyone else for all future investments.

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lowest interest rate available

Reduce offer the best rate around without compromising on customer service. They keep in regular contact with you and help you through every step of the way. The fees are a little pricey but this is more than offset by the amazing rate so if you are looking for a mortgage of over 10 years...look no further.

Justin H.

Justin H.Illawarra, NSW

Home loan - low-cost but high quality service

Thanks to our broker Leon and Reduce Home Loans for all your help with getting our investment loan expedited with maximum care and minimum fuss over a busy end of year period. Your personal service has been the best advertisement for choosing a non-bank lender. Low-cost and high quality is a rare to find in anything, let alone in an $800,000 home loan!

Ange

Ange

Disappointing experience

100% incompetent! 100% disorganised

aqua67

aqua67Sydney, NSW

Not a home loan provider, just a broker skimming fees. AVOID.

Reduce pretend to be a mortgage provider but they are just a broker. They provide no transparency on fees or on who the loan is funded with. We were told we had to structure our loan as 2 standard variable loans with no explanation. I now suspect this was to increase their fees. They used Mortgage Ezy for our loan who used Origin Loans who are owned by ANZ. This made it hard to know who to talk to. Our interest rate went up literally within one WEEK of signing and a second time less than 2 months later. Our rate went from excellent to mediocre very fast. We are now trying to sever all ties with these guys and it is taking weeks due to this crazy labyrinthine arrangement. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.

Ryan B.

Ryan B.Sydney, NSW

Keep away from this mob!

Terrible customer service. Very hard to get any information from anyone. A good rate quickly drifted to a terrible rate and was made virtually impossible to change. Refinancing with another organisation will be the best $875 I have ever spent. (Despite being told initially there would be no discharge fees). This mob will cost you $$$ in the end.

Great Interest Rates!

Great interest rates and surprisingly easy to deal with. Would choose over a big bank any day. No hidden fees and staff were all friendly. I thought having a cheaper interest rate would mean more hassle but that wasn't the case.

Great service and rates

The staff was great taking me start to end getting a good loan but also supporting me throughout the whole process. Tight settlement times were always a worry for me but we made it in time too. Highly recommended.

SKD

SKDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nightmare - worst experience so far

Rachel K.

Rachel K.South East Queensland, QLD

A hassle but worth it in the end.

They required A LOT more information from me than my previous bank and it was a couple of months of emails back and forth almost daily but it was worth it for the money I'm now saving. The same loan is now costing me $150 a fortnight less so I definitely feel it will be worth my trouble over the life of the loan :)
Also they sent me a kit to grow your own chives as a welcome present so that was a cute touch.

Abhinav B.

Abhinav B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rates and service on home loans

Have been with them for over 3 years - always provide best rates, are knowledgeable and prompt in their response. They take the time to review, listen and understand the situation and respond promptly

Reduce Home Loans - Good experience, easy to deal with and best interest rate available. Good service from Bryce Stimpson.
Offered different interest rate and loan type options, and discussed with us which would suit best, the forms were not too hard to fill out, instructions were clear and the final setup and settlement went well.