Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans

Edan

EdanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nothing short of outstanding

I was very nicely surprised at the excellent service I received from Reduce Home Loans. From their branding on their web-site I initially perceived them to be a cheap, cut corners, internet brokerage. Truth of it is that I received VIP treatment from them. David, who was the Reduce broker I first made contact with, gave me his mobile number and was always super-quick to respond, whether I texted, called of emailed. He had a solid sense of urgency as things needed to move quickly with the short settlement period. If there were any delays (not due to the fault of Reduce) David immediately escalated and got things resolved right away. The rate they got me for my home loan was also head and shoulders better than the rest.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Loan used forFirst Home

Ad

AVOID at all costs - Pre-Approval doesn't mean anything either - Constant stress and lost dream home

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Roman

RomanMelbourne

Application process from start to finish was a pleasant experience. Great rates too, BTW! :-D

Lisa was our agent from Reduce Home Loans: she was always on the top of our application, following up, checking if all documents are up to date and lodged on time, always coming back within a few hours of asking any question via email - calling back actually! I always felt I was dealing with a professional team Lisa was a face of, and that our application was in good hands. The process was quite smooth and painless, and did not take too much time. And I was also pleased with the options presented, such as for instance the "no fees" one, at the cost of a 0.1% loan, which was also a nice touch.

Adam M.

Adam M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You will struggle to find a better rate than this

Cheapest variable rate on offer if you don't need / want a fully featured home loan. Some upfront fees but better off in the long run compared to loans with a package fee

Ruds

RudsPerth, WA

Good rate

Good interest rate. Process was efficient up to the Settlement Agent which needed some management. Offering and features were better than expected for the entity. All good in the end.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan used forFirst Home

Jodi

Jodi Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great rate!

We went with Reduce home loans recently because they had a fantastic rate that couldn't be beaten! Customer service is good. So far we are really satisfied with our loan.

Ad

Home loan rate excellent and great customer service

We settled a loan recently with the reduce home loan team and the experience was overall very good. Customer service was prompt in responding to queries and very helpful. With an excellent rate for the loan to top it off. Thanks again to the home loan team

Ruben

RubenVictoria

Reduce home loan...thumbs up

Great home loan packages(s) available here. Customer service was great indeed. Their dedicated team members were there to help me throughout the whole process.Very prompt in attending to all queries/issues.

LC Lu

LC LuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good choice for refinance

We recently settled on Rate Cutter Home Loan. Customer service was professional and responsive. Nick Freney the personal finance manager and his team monitored our refinance application to ensure smooth transaction. Highly recommend product and service!

Loan Start DateDecember 2020

Kevin

Kevin

Best interest rate

We managed to secure an unbeatable interest rate for our home loan with Reduce Home Loans and we are very happy with this. Overall we are very satisfied with the value and responsiveness of them, specifically with the allocated finance manager to our case. He managed our relatively complicated application very efficient and quickly and was able to respond our queries over the sms or email almost immediately. Perhaps for home loans, the low interest rate is the most important factor and for this reason I rate Reduce Home Loans the best in the market for the time being.

Craig Murphy

Craig MurphyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rates, quick and easy process

Reduce offered exactly what we were after - a highly competitive (if not the best available) rate and a simple, no frills loan product. Bryce was extremely helpful explaining our options and prompt to reply to any questions we had. The fee structure was straightforward, and the entirely online process easy to navigate.

GWM

GWMPerth, WA

Best rate, good service, no b/s

Reduce had the best rate I could find, but they were also easy to deal with and provide me with a no frills no fuss home loan. All I need is a low rate and an easy way to pay it down. Tick tick.

Very Good

Dane was so good, my loan process was so quick and easy. Dane was very helpful, got a very good response. I had some issue with settlement, other than that it is good.

Chaminda T.

Chaminda T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Australia's best mortgage rate

Best rate in the market ....Highly recommend their service. Easy to deal with and the best part is the instant saving on your bank account. About time we see lending rates closer to the cash rate.

Katre B.

Katre B.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful

Reduced Home Loans have been absolutely wonderful.
We have been with big banks for way too many years and I am so glad we finally did this move. Changing the loan over was a breeze compared to what we have had to deal in the past. Do yourself a favour and move over to Reduced Home Loans and use your money for something else than paying higher rates elsewhere.

Amy B.

Amy B.Perth, WA

Go with RHL

Jacqueline from reduce home loans has been amazing through the process of buying our home in Jan 2021. Always following up and explaining every process along the way promptly. This is the second time we have purchased with RHL and the service and interest rates are 5 star. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking at purchasing a house to give RHL a go.

AmaZing rates!

We had a great experience refinancing with reduce. The process was easy and relatively quick and the rate can not be beaten!! Customers service was also great, got back to me with all my questions very very quickly.

Excellent rates, great service

Excellent rates attracted me to Reduce loans for a refinance activity.
Whole process was straight forwards with the only delay being my time to complete the forms. Good feedback and communication throughout.
Highly recommended

Ad

Smooth process from start to finish

Started the process in late 2020 to refinance to a better rate. Company reps very responsive despite it being a very busy time. Very smooth process with clear instructions along the way. Costs were detailed up front and there was nothing unexpected. Disappointed in the convenience of redraw being web-only - no app. But otherwise very happy with the process and the final rate!

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rate.

Reduce home loans offer a fantastic home loan rate which is far better than any of the big 4 can offer. The process of getting all your documentation can be a bit tedious but the reward of a great rate at the end of it is worth it. Customer service was always able to get through to them really quickly when needed. Would recommend Reduce.