Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

Brooke & Brian E.
Brooke & Brian E.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional and thorough

Our broker Nick complete a complicated re-finance and new purchase for us, helping us secure our ‘forever’ home. Was professional, thorough and knowledgeable throughout, and when we got a bit worried the deal might not happen, he kept us informed and calm.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
Loan used forInvestment Property

Excellent Service with Unbeatable Incredible Lowest Rates.

This is our second time dealing with Reduce Home Loan in two years period of time and we were always dealing with Nick Freney and his service and the products he offered us are beyond incredible. We can't thank him enough. I personally am so grateful for this man and so much gratitude for the hard work he puts in. thank you!

Ross
RossGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service with the best interest rates

If you are looking to refinance or a new loan, please check out Reduce Home Loans. Their service was excellent (thanks David). I was kept upto date with the progression of the loan. Internet banking is easy to use and I managed to get one of the best interest rates going around which others couldn't match. I will definitely use again in the future. Thanks Reduce Home Loans for saving me money which will help me pay off my loan a lot sooner.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Cheryl
Cheryl

Great service and rates

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Angie Y.
Angie Y.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would definitely recommend!

My husband and I recently refinanced with Reduce Home Loans and it was a fantastic process end to end! Bryce was extremely responsive, helped us every step of the way and made what can sometimes be a bit of a stressful time completely smooth sailing. The turnaround was also really quick! Would definitely recommend.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Loan used forRefinancing

Great rates and knowledgeable broker

I commend Nick as a broker. He was able to explain to me the entire loan process and best way forward given I was refinancing a loan and buying an investment property. His knowledge and expertise was great. This was also tied in with competitive market rates.

The application process is much simpler than it was 5 or so years ago (where it was paper based). It is all completed on an online portal where you can also keep a track on the progress. Was sweating on settlement day. There were minor issues with communication between mortgage solicitor and the discharge bank but Nick along with his colleague were very quick to get on top of it to ensure settlement proceeded smoothly.

Loan used forInvestment Property

Mario T.
Mario T.Sydney, NSW

Great customer serice

Very competitive rate.The mortgage broker Dane was very helpful, responsive and made the whole process very easy. The initial contact was through Zoom which assured me it was a fair dinkum company.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Heather G.
Heather G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Rate Excellent Customer Service

Really happy with the ease of the application process and the great rapport built up with Jacqueline who stayed in touch throughout. Great rate. Couldn’t be happier. Thank you Reduce

Loan Start DateMarch 2021

Other Home Loans

Low interest rates with high service

Very smooth application process with excellent service. Most importantly, the very low interest rates. Excellent experience.

Bryce was very helpful and ensured it went smoothly. Didn't have to go anywhere physically, all online or on the phone, which is great.

Scooter
ScooterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never again !

Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans

Daham K.
Daham K.

Worst ! worst! Their rates are just a trap

Their rates are just low only for the first few months then it is higher than others. They will not give a crap about you once the loan is set up. If you ask for a rate review they will not reply at all. MEzy customer service is bad. I am trying to get out of this trap.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans

Hi Daham, can you please email your details to info@reduceloans.com.au so we can look into your loan and get this sorted for you.

Jimmy
JimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value and easy to use website

I refinanced to reduce homeloan from my previous lender. Much better interest rate and great functional website.

Personally really like the ability to pay BPAY directly from the loan account. Makes scheduling bill payments really easy, and means I can keep interest payments down by having my salary going into the loan.

Suggestion for website future development would be the inclusion of two factor authentication for payments to new bank accounts.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021

Shan
ShanVictoria

Might take a bit of time to assess and gather/ complete the paperwork but was pretty straight forward and easy.

If you have equity in your home loan then I would certainly recommend. The process is pretty straight forward and it was a pleasure working with Gary. My rate was competitive to begin with and managed to secure an even better rate which was great.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Hayles
Hayles

Best interest rates around!

We recently refinanced our loans with Reduce Home Loans. Our current bank couldn’t come close to matching their rates. No ongoing fees, no establishment fees. There is an exit fee however, so I recommend you ask upfront what that will be (different packages have differing fees). Easy redraw process, good online platform. Our interest rates are now 1.99% for our home loan and 2.29% for our investment loan (both P&I variable). We are happy we made the switch, even if the loan application process can be quite lengthy.

Amos Saraber
Amos SaraberSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and very low rate.

I recently obtained a home loan from Reduce Home Loans for the purchase of a new home. Not only were they able to offer me a super-competitive interest rate, they also provided exceptional customer service. Mr David Easey and his colleagues were very friendly, responsive and professional throughout the process, and I was very impressed by the effort David made to make things happen in time for me. I'd highly recommend Reduce Home Loans to anyone considering a home loan.

Loan Start DateMay 2021