Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans

4.4

Communication was good

- Our representative was available when needed with flexible times to suit my working hours
- The interest rate did increase from the original rate provided on two occasions throughout our application process in .1% increments, with a total .2% increase from original rate provided, which wasn't ideal

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Dane

DanePerth, WA

Excellent Service & Great Rate

We refinanced with Reduce home loans and got a fantastic fixed rate deal. We were assisted by Jacqueline who was amazing throughout the entire process and always kept us updated on the progress and was happy to discuss any questions or queries we had. We ended up getting a low property valuation however Jacqueline helped us challenge it and we got it revised up. The home loan application and approval took a few short weeks, we were then handed over to mortgage ezy & galilee solicitors for settlement. Not very impressed by Galilee (didn't take the time to explain anything and the communication was very poor), but highly recommend Reduce Home Loans

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Amol

AmolSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy customer from 3 years!

Started with fresh loan with lowest rate and again dealt with my finance manager Noel for refinance at lowest rate in the market. Flawless experience, great support, great online platform, peace of mind.

Loan Start DateNovember 2017

Home Loans

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Kristy

KristyPerth, WA

Reduce Home Loan was pretty good under the current conditions of covid19.

Reduce Home Loan was pretty good themselves with the covid19 changes and updates. Being a first home buyer it was a very stressful, not too great communication between all parties and not very organised process. My settlement date was moved twice and lucky settled on the third attempt. The actual loan it's self they offer is a good deal compared to the big four banks but the main banks deal with the first home buyers grant and Reduce Home Loans do not.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Loan used forFirst Home

Lowest rate in the market and fantastic customer service!

Nick Freney was brilliant to deal with and always made me feel like a highly valued customer, responding to my questions in a timely manner and demonstrating a great deal of empathy and patience. This was the best rate/product in the market and I was blown away by the amazing service - thanks Nick!

Loan Start DateApril 2020

Friendly helpful staff.

Great rates making it an easy decision to change. Happy to recommend to anyone reading. Process was not difficult, a little time consuming, but no different to any other financing.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Megan

MeganBendigo

Great Rate, ok service.

Great rate for refinancing. Found service a little more complicated than dealing with bank direct. Could be improved by having one consultant providing clear information and returning calls in a more timely manner. Service during settlement was great.

Brooke

Brooke

Great customer service and an unbeatable rate.

I had a very positive experience with Reduce Home Loans. Gary was very prompt and explained everything very clearly. Nothing was too much trouble. The rate was the best I found. Highly recommend.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Brian J.

Brian J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great rates

Yes it took a while to complete all the required paperwork but was worth it in the end . I had 2 applications running side by side and Reduce offered me - better rates, better terms and less conditions than the second application

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Home Loans

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Peter

PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great rates!

Reduce Home loans were the most competitive we found on the market since switching over we have also had a letter saying we have had a rate reduction. The process, although lengthy, was well supported and very clear. Great customer service and support. We really Recommend!

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Good rates

Reduce had the best rate we could find after a lot of research, responses were a little slow at times but got there in the end and happy we went with reduce home loans.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan used forFirst Home

Sonika

SonikaFar North Queensland, QLD

Awesome!

Great interest rate and low fees!! Highly recommend this institution to anyone. My previous rate with a different bank was over 6%. Now it's only 3.39%. Saving so much $$$. Best move I've ever made.

K Lacey

K LaceySydney, NSW

The team from Reduce were very helpful in making sure everything went to plan.

Applying for a mortgage can be a bit of an ordeal, but the team at Reduce made sure I had all my ducks in a row before sending on to the lenders.

Loan Start DateAugust 2018
Jack

JackSydney, NSW

Good service great rates

Good service excellent rates. I would recommend to all my friends.i have already passed on their details to family and relatives. Much better than any of the big and small banks.