Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 2 of 5)

Stuart

StuartPerth, WA

Best variable rate on the market

The application was very comprehensive and took about 2 months.
During which the reserve bank reduced interest rates and this was applied to our application in full.
We now have a low upfront cost, no annual fee loan with one of the lowest variable rates on the market.

Loan Start DateMay 2020

Mick M

Mick MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Low Rate home Loan

Great value, low rate loan company. Would recommend if you are able to get everything done yourself. Process took a while from start to finish, but overall satisfied with the outcome. Will be saving 000's over the years now.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateApril 2020
Sam B

Sam BSydney, NSW

Helpful Staff - (Lisa and Lindsey)

Lisa Whitla was very nice to deal with and helped me with the process. It was my first time getting a loan and there were a heap of documents to sort through and it was quite overwhelming. She was very patient with me and helped me get through the initial set of documents.

Lindsey from the settlements team also helped me with understanding some of the terms and paperwork.

I know it was a testing time with COV-ID but all the staff i talked with were very patient and nice.

Loan Start DateApril 2020

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Good rate but took a lot of work

David was very helpful and attentive throughout the entire process, however there was a lot of difficulty getting the loan approved on time which resulted in the settlement being pushed back a couple of weeks, but I still ended up with an exceptional homeloan rate by the end of it

Steve G.

Steve G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spot on peops..!

Great work Team Reduce..! The process took a while but we got there in the end and the interest rate is going to save us well over $6000 a year..! I am planning to recommend Reduce to everyone I know..!

Jags

JagsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lowest rate

Helped to find lowest interest rate and good. little delayed in process. evaluation fee gone up little. but otherthan that i am happy to recomend reduced home loans to my anyone.

Best Mortgage Rates in the Market

Overall, I was satisfied with my home loan experience with Reduced Home Loans and have also recommended them to colleagues and friends. Costs were minimal, however the application process can take some time. Though I was advised that this will be rectified in the near future. Definitely would recommend in order to save money on your home loan.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Tomek

TomekGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best rates and great product!

Great rates, great protal and product. Takes a bit of time to set-up but completely worth it in the end with the cheapest rate on the market! They told me they are working to improve on that so definitely the place to go for a loan.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Great rate

able to get us a really low rate compared to what is offered to general public.
Process was a little longer to do than expected but worth it for the rate

David E.

David E.Sydney, NSW

Unbeatable interest rate! And great customer service.

Outstanding interest rate! Far better than any other rate I could find. Fantastic customer service from Leon. Thank you again. We are very happy happy with the outcome.
My only complaint was that once documents were sent, it was a little confusing about who I was dealing with. Reduce Home Loans are the face of the loans, Mortgage Ezy are who you contact re: settlement, and Adelaide Bank is the final destination.....
but that final destination is the best rate in the market.

Tilash F.

Tilash F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great deal...

Reduce home loans have very competitive interest rates compared to the market however the process took a while but worth the effort and time in the end. I would highly recommend Reduce home loans to anyone.

Loan used forRefinancing

Very happy with the intrest rate

Reduce home loans offered me a great interest and comparison rates for buying my house.
Their team is professional and helpful.
The process took more time and complexity than I expected, but the low interest rate compensated the pain of the process.

Ad

I love the lower interest rate

I am very happy with my low interest rate, making my repayments lower and more manageable. The broker was excellent but there was a hold up with the settlement which then didn't settle until after Christmas. There appeared to be some communication break downs during this process, but overall the customer service is excellent.

Loan used forRefinancing

Excellent deal - making it possible to own our own home!

We are very happy with our awesome deal, low interest rates and the extra effort made to meet our short settlement time. The only reason this is not a 5 star review is while the people and broker are lovely people to talk too we found our broker quite hard to contact at necessary times. This meant our settlement was 3 days late. Thankfully all worked out ok and we are happy with our overall experience so far.

Best alternative to the Big 4 Banks

Reduce HL has the lowest comparison interest rate that I could find. Reviews showed that they were great to deal with and had even won some industry awards.
The application process took a little longer than I had anticipated, but I now have the loan I want at a great interest rate.

Lauren L.

Lauren L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great help for a first home buyer!

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rate, great loan.

Very happy with my Reduce Home Loan. The process took about 9 weeks which was a bit longer than hoped, but with the lowest interest rate I could find, I can’t really complain. Online banking available but no app, but still for the low interest rate it’s a compromise I’m happy to make. Would definitely recommend Reduce.

Martin W.

Martin W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Rate! A couple of hiccups but well worth it :-)

Adam

AdamNew South Wales

Best rate on the market!

There is a bit off effort that goes into the approval process, but once you are through, this is the best interest rate you can get! Would get all of my future loans through Reduce.

Carmen

CarmenVictoria

Fantastic Rate but a slow process

Customer Service was good, helpful and friendly but requires more communication between different departments-same paperwork requested multiple times and slowed things down. Rates are the lowest I have found to date! The whole process of refinancing was very slow and at times frustrating, but it was worth the wait!