Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 4 of 5)

Tom D.

Tom D.Northeast, VIC

You get what you pay for

Got the best rate going around. Got the worst refinance application process ever: No online progress
Lack of responding to enquires
Not making progress on committed time line
Having 2 finance managers calling me on the same updates and giving me different details.
Took so long on their side from an application in June that settled in October, I had to submit *the latest * bank and payslip info 3 times. All updates coming through in a couple of days from my side.
Was painful. Wife wanted to walk away. Ultimately I pushed through
Hoping its smoother sailing from here.

CGW

CGWGoldfields, WA

Great rates and more personal service

We first found Reduce Loans while researching online for lower interest rates for our home loan. They seemed too good to be true so read up on some reviews and discovered they were legitimate. The application process was all done electronically which is great because we live in regional Australia. The whole process took longer than expected but it was good to be able to contact by phone or email and speak to the same couple people throughout. It is all sorted now and saving money so it's all good.

Cynick

CynickBrisbane

Great work from Reduce Home Loans

I had a very good experience using Reduce to refinance my home loan. As a contractor who had recently started a new contract my situation was not ideal to be seeking a new loan - however with Reduce Home Loans help I was able to secure what was likely to be the lowest interest rate product available in Australia at the time. I would have given them 5* but at the end there was a time when the communication around settlement could have been a bit better.

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Great low interest rate, with no on-going fees.

Fast pre-approval, actual time to settlement took a little longer than expected, but note this was a refinance. Very competitive, low rate for interest only investment property loan. Would recommend for anyone serious about reducing interest costs.

Kit

KitPerth, WA

Very happy with variable rate with offset

Overall, we are very happy! One of, if not the best rate in Australia. Around 0.5% better rate than the big four will offer existing customers and around 0.25% better than other banks, for new customers.

The process was quite drawn out with a lot of forms to fill out and emails back and forth over two months. Not quite as streamlined as a big banks but the savings are worth it. I would recommend Reduce Home Loans if you really are about maximising your savings.

Oliver

OliverBrisbane

Great offer, great product

The process took longer than anticipated but understand its because of immense workload due to great product.

The team I dealt with were friendly, knowledgeable and professional throughout.

Will definitely recommend to all and sunder.

Ad

Reduce Home Loans - Good experience, easy to deal with and best interest rate available. Good service from Bryce Stimpson.
Offered different interest rate and loan type options, and discussed with us which would suit best, the forms were not too hard to fill out, instructions were clear and the final setup and settlement went well.

Sheeba

SheebaCentral West, NSW

Excellent interest rate

I am really happy about the interest rate . There is no hidden fees . If they do the process bit speed , I would rate definitely 5 star . I already recommended to my friends

consumer77

consumer77Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So much better than dealing with a big bank!

Customer service was great and our broker was very responsive. Overall turnaround time for approval was a bit slow, however we were advised from the outset that they were dealing with a large number of applications following RBA rate cuts in June and July. It would also be more convenient to have the application process online rather than paper based. At the end of the day we got a great rate and a great product that suits our needs and our broker was easy to deal with - and it's nice being able to maintain contact with just one person rather than a massive call centre.

Paul R.

Paul R.Canberra 2600, ACT

A great rate and excellent customer service

The best variable rate around and excellent customer service to guide you through the application process. The broker could have provided more regular updates on our application status, but apart from that I can't fault Reduce Home Loans.

Anne

AnnePerth, WA

Thanks Reduce Loans

We had a very helpful staff member (Reese) during the loan application process. He answered all our questions and was easy to get in touch with. He helped us our with application and doubled checked all our documents were correct before we submitted the final application. The pre-settlement team communicated with our settlement agent regarding any issues and the post-settlement team (Cat) were great at explaining each step to commence mortgage payments. Thanks.

Best Rate Going, friendly people. Recently settled and have no hesitation recommending.

Customer Service was excellent thanks Leon, I didn't experience any unexpected costs. I'm happy with the rate. The online portal is pretty bare bones though I think it's all I need.

Lizee

LizeeSydney, NSW

Competitive rates and professional service

Great low interest rates and loan features. I'm happy I switched! My refinance process wasn't as straight forward as I had hoped however the hiccups were promptly ironed out by the Reduce team.

Best interest rate in the market

We are very happy as moving to reduced home loan has Dropped my repayment significantly compared to big four banks and they have Passed on all RBA rate cuts fully.

Nicole L

Nicole LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great rates on home loan products

The staff are lovely, communications levels through the process could of been better, but the overall experience of refinancing with Reduce Home Loans was with it. Amazing rates on offer!

Shaun S.

Shaun S.

You really cant go wrong with Reduce

The customer service team are excellent at communication verbally and never had to wait on hold. One star is lost due to the limited information sent from the organisation about the loan progression. Otherwise excellent products and a very happy customer.

Good rates

Reduce had the best rate we could find after a lot of research, responses were a little slow at times but got there in the end and happy we went with reduce home loans.

ROZI

ROZI

Fantastic....

Whole process of Re-financing - from first phone call to approval took about 7 weeks - but I was told this would be the case. The service was very good - with all my questions answered. Most emails were answered the same day - but once they got super busy after a recent rate cut, response time slowed a little - BUT WAS STILL FASTER than my old lending institution. Overall, I am VERY happy with both service AND product. They listened to my specific situation & suggested a product best suited...and most likely to be accepted - and I am now super happy the product is in place - and all went as they said it would.

Nathan C.

Nathan C.Hobart, TAS

Over all very happy with Reduce. Great rates and customer support!

Over all very happy with Reduce. Great service and relatively easy change over procedure. The internet banking interface could do with some modifications though. Also an app would be great too.

Very happy with home loan

Took about 8 weeks and dealing with 3 different departments during the process but very happy with the home loan, interest rate and assistance given. Would highly recommend Reduce Home Loans.