Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 4 of 9)

Perfect for those who want a non complicated loan and a good rate

Reduce Home Loans are a very forward thinking loan provider, they are improving the application process after receiving feedback, proving their dedication to their customers.
I choose them for the low rates, meaning more money in my pocket.
Netbank is basic, but still has everything.
Perfect for those who want a non complicated loan and a good rate

Ben M

Ben MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with the rate

Very happy with the rate. Only wish we had refinanced with Reduce sooner. Leon was great in getting the pre-approval and approval. Communication and timeliness of responses from the Settlements Team could be improved. Overall we are very happy with the move although we are yet to hear if the latest interest rate cut will be passed on

Raj

Raj

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service.I am really satisfied with their service .They answer all your queries very quickly & help to fill all documents.The lower interest rate is best in the market. I WOULD definitely recommend them to my friends & colleagues.

Mark C.

Mark C.South East Queensland, QLD

Very low rates

I found the customer service very responsive whenever I rang with questions. There were no hidden costs and I could not find a better rate on the market and I looked very hard.

Friendly helpful staff.

Great rates making it an easy decision to change. Happy to recommend to anyone reading. Process was not difficult, a little time consuming, but no different to any other financing.

Ben C

Ben CSouth West, WA

Great customer care and the best home loan rates

Great customer care, very personal and fantastic lending rates. The lender was easy to deal with. I'd highly recommend reduce home loans for anyone applying for a home loan. A++++

Ad

Great experience with reduced home loans. Best rate on the market and the process to get my loan approved was a breeze. Would recommend to anyone who's looking for a home loan.

Mohamed

MohamedVictoria

A Fantastic broker efficient, reliable extremely professional and very experienced. Honest all the way

Very honest and experienced . Very professional and knows his products really well. Very helpful and precise . Recommended to others who said the same. The best broker in 21 yrs. Excellent customerservice

Nick

NickWimmera, VIC

Excellent interest rates

The service from the broker was punctual and communication was constant throughout the process. The interest rate offered is market leading and the products available are tailored to your needs. I would recommend Reduce Home Loans and go through the process again.

scubaannie

scubaannie

Best interest rates

Reduce have the lowest interest rates and it was a quick process to get approved! Good communication. It was very smooth process. Would do it again if I had to!

andrew.westaway

andrew.westawayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and extremely cheap rate

The home loan rate provided was very attractive and is initially why I went with Reduced Home Loans.
I had a short settlement date and was worried it may not be met however the team at Reduced Home Loans was able to complete the application and have contracts ready for my review and signing within 4 weeks.

Harry Zhou

Harry ZhouGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service and incredible rate

Before I chose Reduce Home Loan, I have some conservation about the online home loan service provider. RHL team members are extremely helpful and provide assistance on time to help me through the loan application process smoothly. Their online home loan signing experience is incredible and I would say it beat any major bank bureaucracy! I would not hesitate to use their service again and recommend it to anyone else.

Dav

DavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is what excellent service looks like!

Leon from Reduce Home Loans managed the process from start to finish. He was extremely knowledgeable and facilitated the two loan transactions without any issues. I would definitely recommend to anyone who looking for a quality product and huge savings.

Prasangi

PrasangiPerth, WA

Was an easy process! Guaranteed lowest interest rates!!

Lowest Interest rate and We save up to $400 monthly:) great customer service and so easy to approach them. Very transparent and no hidden charges. Highly recommended to anyone looking for new housing loan or switching loans:)

Brooke

Brooke

Great customer service and an unbeatable rate.

I had a very positive experience with Reduce Home Loans. Gary was very prompt and explained everything very clearly. Nothing was too much trouble. The rate was the best I found. Highly recommend.

Guru K.

Guru K.Sydney, NSW

Hidden gem for home loans

I found Reduce home loans very professional and were working for the best interests of the client. The customer service was great with Gary fielding calls even when on holidays.

Amanda

AmandaCrace 2911, ACT

Best move we ever made

Reduce have been so helpful getting us our new home loan, they took the time to fully explain every step and we there to support us at each one. We are saving hundreds each month and couldn’t be happier!

Andrea Boot

Andrea BootPerth, WA

Great home loan rates

Reduce Home Loans offered us a market beating rate and the option of an offset account (great if you've got savings with current low returns on savings accounts). The application process is straightforward and completely online. Account managers are responsive when needed (not that we needed much assistance). We had to pay $250 valuation fee, up front which was refunded upon settlement. Online banking is available; there aren't many whistles and bells with the online accounts but that really isn't an issue.

Great Interest rate Reduce Home Loans

The customer service was great, online submitting of documents was easy and overall it was a good experience. I would recommend others look at Reduce as the interest rate is very competitive.

Paul F.

Paul F.Victoria

Amazing.

Fantastic, easy to deal with.had a very smooth transaction refinancing my home loan and saving thousands on interest. My interest rate was second to none. No hidden costs everything explained.