Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 5 of 16)

Heimana

HeimanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service and excellent support

I have been dealing with Dane, one of the finance manager from day 1 when I first called up to understand the process and timeframe so I can confidently secure our property when making an offer. The team at Reduced has been wonderful, offering me continuous follow ups and support with the administrative paperwork. Joel from the back office has been extremely helpful and prompt given our tight deadlines to meet Finance and B&P conditions. Without any doubts in my mind, I can strongly recommend Reduce Home Loans as your lender they have the most competitive rate currently, they know what they are doing and they value you as a customer which is the biggest difference if you compare it to other lenders including the big banks.

StaceJ

StaceJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Interest Rate

It was an easy application process and there were no extra costs. This was the lowest interest rate we could find, so far no problems with Internet banking, their customer service respond quickly to queries.

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best variable interest rate

Easy application process, great customer support and the best variable interest rate in the market. Communication and feedback during the application was prompt and helpful, and absolutely no issues with the product provided.

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Lowest rate in the market and fantastic customer service!

Nick Freney was brilliant to deal with and always made me feel like a highly valued customer, responding to my questions in a timely manner and demonstrating a great deal of empathy and patience. This was the best rate/product in the market and I was blown away by the amazing service - thanks Nick!

Very Helpful to this First Home Buyer

Dealing with Leon was such a pleasure. I'm a 25 year old first home buyer and I wasn't too understanding of the world of property purchasing. It's good to know that I'm getting one of the lowest interest rates in the country. I was a bit nervous throughout the whole property purchase dealing with the sales agent, solicitors and contracts; but Leon was very responsive in getting back to me and very helpful with all my questions.

Geordie

GeordieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Genuine customer service. Great result

I really appreciated the way reduced were willing to delve into my circumstances and genuinely try to make it happen rather than flick me because I didn’t tick all the boxes for the robot.
I was lucky enough to be assigned to Nick Freney and I couldn’t be happier with Nicks genuine and honest approach.
Thank you Nick, you have no idea how much this will help me.

Ad

Great rate for refinancing and great service

Dane provided excellent service and the rates are fantastic. I can recommend reduce home loans. The paperwork looks a bit overwhelming but the team will guide you through it. In the end low rates are the reward.

Great value loans

Do yourself and your bank account a favour, talk to Reduce Home Loans, spend a little time doing all the paperwork and let them save you a bucket on your loan repayments. I refinanced a couple of loans to a much better rate. Stop thinking about it and give them a call!

Perfect for those who want a non complicated loan and a good rate

Reduce Home Loans are a very forward thinking loan provider, they are improving the application process after receiving feedback, proving their dedication to their customers.
I choose them for the low rates, meaning more money in my pocket.
Netbank is basic, but still has everything.
Perfect for those who want a non complicated loan and a good rate

Ben M

Ben MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with the rate

Very happy with the rate. Only wish we had refinanced with Reduce sooner. Leon was great in getting the pre-approval and approval. Communication and timeliness of responses from the Settlements Team could be improved. Overall we are very happy with the move although we are yet to hear if the latest interest rate cut will be passed on

Raj

Raj

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service.I am really satisfied with their service .They answer all your queries very quickly & help to fill all documents.The lower interest rate is best in the market. I WOULD definitely recommend them to my friends & colleagues.

Steve G.

Steve G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spot on peops..!

Great work Team Reduce..! The process took a while but we got there in the end and the interest rate is going to save us well over $6000 a year..! I am planning to recommend Reduce to everyone I know..!

Mark C.

Mark C.South East Queensland, QLD

Very low rates

I found the customer service very responsive whenever I rang with questions. There were no hidden costs and I could not find a better rate on the market and I looked very hard.

Friendly helpful staff.

Great rates making it an easy decision to change. Happy to recommend to anyone reading. Process was not difficult, a little time consuming, but no different to any other financing.

Ben C

Ben CSouth West, WA

Great customer care and the best home loan rates

Great customer care, very personal and fantastic lending rates. The lender was easy to deal with. I'd highly recommend reduce home loans for anyone applying for a home loan. A++++

Jags

JagsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lowest rate

Helped to find lowest interest rate and good. little delayed in process. evaluation fee gone up little. but otherthan that i am happy to recomend reduced home loans to my anyone.

Matty R.

Matty R.South East Queensland, QLD

Painful and unorganised

Great experience with reduced home loans. Best rate on the market and the process to get my loan approved was a breeze. Would recommend to anyone who's looking for a home loan.

Mohamed

MohamedVictoria

A Fantastic broker efficient, reliable extremely professional and very experienced. Honest all the way

Very honest and experienced . Very professional and knows his products really well. Very helpful and precise . Recommended to others who said the same. The best broker in 21 yrs. Excellent customerservice

Best Mortgage Rates in the Market

Overall, I was satisfied with my home loan experience with Reduced Home Loans and have also recommended them to colleagues and friends. Costs were minimal, however the application process can take some time. Though I was advised that this will be rectified in the near future. Definitely would recommend in order to save money on your home loan.