Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (4)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
  • Online Tools
Emma J.
Emma J.

Missing funds from final settlement and very slow service

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Rain
RainPerth

Not what it seems

Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans

Other Home Loans

ElaineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buyer beware; Getting the loan was ok, afterwards, not so

I signed for a loan with a repayment of $605 per fortnight. When I got the paperwork back after settlement the repayment was $651. I was advised the Funder uses different Calculators to the ones on the Reduce Loans site. Completely misleading. If I could afford to get out, I would.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans
Elaine

Hi, sending a response regarding this issue. I see no reason why I cannot pay fortnightly, 26 payments per year.

David G
David GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does not pass on rate cuts to existing customers

Home Loans