Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

Daham K.
Daham K.

Worst ! worst! Their rates are just a trap

Their rates are just low only for the first few months then it is higher than others. They will not give a crap about you once the loan is set up. If you ask for a rate review they will not reply at all. MEzy customer service is bad. I am trying to get out of this trap.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans

Hi Daham, can you please email your details to info@reduceloans.com.au so we can look into your loan and get this sorted for you.

David wiley
David wileyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst experience ever stay clear of these scammers

NHD
NHDSydney, NSW

unhappy with home loan manager !

Ross D
Ross DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great people, slow process

Wasted 6 months trying to move application forward

Loan used forRefinancing

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Matty R.
Matty R.South East Queensland, QLD

Painful and unorganised

Immi
ImmiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

+ great rate - slow process - online portal

The interest rate is great, one of the best in the market.
The refinancing process took a very long time.
The online banking portal feels outdated and is not user friendly.

Loan used forRefinancing

Great rate, its a shame the service doesn't match

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

100% incompetent! 100% disorganised

aqua67
aqua67Sydney, NSW

Not a home loan provider, just a broker skimming fees. AVOID.

Reduce pretend to be a mortgage provider but they are just a broker. They provide no transparency on fees or on who the loan is funded with. We were told we had to structure our loan as 2 standard variable loans with no explanation. I now suspect this was to increase their fees. They used Mortgage Ezy for our loan who used Origin Loans who are owned by ANZ. This made it hard to know who to talk to. Our interest rate went up literally within one WEEK of signing and a second time less than 2 months later. Our rate went from excellent to mediocre very fast. We are now trying to sever all ties with these guys and it is taking weeks due to this crazy labyrinthine arrangement. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.

Loan Start DateDecember 2016
SMC
SMCPerth, WA

Reduce Home Loans - processing of our settlement

Ellme
EllmeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not be fooled by the interest rate

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
saprosbro
saprosbroCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Strung along for 6 months... until WE pulled the pin out of frustration

DebstarPerth, WA

Substandard Process

Most frustrating loan experience I have ever endured. Started application in June a very simple refinance, only just settled in October. Submitted the same documentation multiple times as the process took so long they became out of date, no communication whatsoever when it came to the settlement side of things the only reason I knew it was about to settle is because my existing bank updated me (I will miss their great customer service). Stuck around just for the Interest rates, they make the customer service at Centrelink and Telstra seem first class. The irony is I now have a higher Interest rate than the one advertised on the website, very disappointed.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans
Debstar

thank you, I sent that email very next day, still awaiting resolution one month on. Many of your positive reviews have noted at bottom that an incentive was offered to them, good way to keep the ratings up.

Percy
PercySydney

Incompetent Loan Application Process

Started the Application Process 3 months ago. Have always provided all the documentation as requested.
They requested the same infomation 4 times that I had over and over again.
It seems they are full of incompetent staff who do not submit documents in a timely manner. I have spent hours and hours on the phone to them and my existing lender, it's at a point I am so stressed out everytime I see an email from them.
They have no apologised or offered anything to improve my process. Requests to speak to a manager (3 in total) are completely ignored.
Please, do not put yourself through the ordeal. There are many other non bank lenders who will want your business and treat you like a human.