Reduce Home Loans

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

Angie Y.
Angie Y.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would definitely recommend!

My husband and I recently refinanced with Reduce Home Loans and it was a fantastic process end to end! Bryce was extremely responsive, helped us every step of the way and made what can sometimes be a bit of a stressful time completely smooth sailing. The turnaround was also really quick! Would definitely recommend.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Gibbsey
GibbseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good out come all parties need patients in the refinancing process over all we were satisfied clients.

Reduce Home Loans live up to their Name
Working with Gary & Andrew & Jet in there in there parts of our loan process by being team players well done guys see yous in the future for further service

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Mario T.
Mario T.Sydney, NSW

Great customer serice

Very competitive rate.The mortgage broker Dane was very helpful, responsive and made the whole process very easy. The initial contact was through Zoom which assured me it was a fair dinkum company.

Heather G.
Heather G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Rate Excellent Customer Service

Really happy with the ease of the application process and the great rapport built up with Jacqueline who stayed in touch throughout. Great rate. Couldn’t be happier. Thank you Reduce

Loan used forRefinancing

Low interest rates with high service

Very smooth application process with excellent service. Most importantly, the very low interest rates. Excellent experience.

Bryce was very helpful and ensured it went smoothly. Didn't have to go anywhere physically, all online or on the phone, which is great.

Loan used forFirst Home

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jimmy
JimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value and easy to use website

I refinanced to reduce homeloan from my previous lender. Much better interest rate and great functional website.

Personally really like the ability to pay BPAY directly from the loan account. Makes scheduling bill payments really easy, and means I can keep interest payments down by having my salary going into the loan.

Suggestion for website future development would be the inclusion of two factor authentication for payments to new bank accounts.

Shan
ShanVictoria

Might take a bit of time to assess and gather/ complete the paperwork but was pretty straight forward and easy.

If you have equity in your home loan then I would certainly recommend. The process is pretty straight forward and it was a pleasure working with Gary. My rate was competitive to begin with and managed to secure an even better rate which was great.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Hayles
Hayles

Best interest rates around!

We recently refinanced our loans with Reduce Home Loans. Our current bank couldn’t come close to matching their rates. No ongoing fees, no establishment fees. There is an exit fee however, so I recommend you ask upfront what that will be (different packages have differing fees). Easy redraw process, good online platform. Our interest rates are now 1.99% for our home loan and 2.29% for our investment loan (both P&I variable). We are happy we made the switch, even if the loan application process can be quite lengthy.

Amos Saraber
Amos SaraberSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and very low rate.

I recently obtained a home loan from Reduce Home Loans for the purchase of a new home. Not only were they able to offer me a super-competitive interest rate, they also provided exceptional customer service. Mr David Easey and his colleagues were very friendly, responsive and professional throughout the process, and I was very impressed by the effort David made to make things happen in time for me. I'd highly recommend Reduce Home Loans to anyone considering a home loan.

Loan Start DateMay 2021

HomerSimpson
HomerSimpsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great rate. What more do you need?

Pretty happy with my refinance. Originally had a pretty good rate but after switching I'm now getting 1.89% with only minimal fees incurred. One downside is the $500 fee that I'll have to pay to exit the mortgage which of course they didn't tell me about until way into the application process. Redraws are however easy as is their website. Very basic, but that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

Luke B
Luke B

Good experience- lowest rate and good communication.

Loan was approved in a timely manner with good communication throughout process.
I would recommend them as they are also the lowest rate available.
Everything completed online via email and phone calls.

Simon N.
Simon N.Perth, WA

Seamless process

Extremely satisfied with my customer service experience. Reduce representative was always there to answer questions as required.

No extra costs or issues with the loan. Very happy with the loan setup costs compared to other lenders.

Very satisfied with the rate I received.

Stephen K
Stephen K

Incredibly Low Rate & Excellent Customer Service

Very happy with Reduce Home Loans. Not only was the rate exceptionally low but Bryce was extremely helpful supporting us during the application process. Communication was seamless throughout the process too. Highly recommend.

Loan used forRefinancing

The best interest rate on the market

Customer service was polite and professional.
All fees were transparent and communicated to me before. Do not overpaid for banks, go for the lowest rate which you can get. Cheers

Other Home Loans

Great rate on home loan. Very happy.

Great rates, low establishment fees and no on going fees. Very happy with my loan and the service of reduce home loans. Highly recommended if you want to save on your rate. Could process applications a bit faster, however only minor complaint.