Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

consumer77
consumer77Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So much better than dealing with a big bank!

Customer service was great and our broker was very responsive. Overall turnaround time for approval was a bit slow, however we were advised from the outset that they were dealing with a large number of applications following RBA rate cuts in June and July. It would also be more convenient to have the application process online rather than paper based. At the end of the day we got a great rate and a great product that suits our needs and our broker was easy to deal with - and it's nice being able to maintain contact with just one person rather than a massive call centre.

Paul R.
Paul R.Canberra 2600, ACT

A great rate and excellent customer service

The best variable rate around and excellent customer service to guide you through the application process. The broker could have provided more regular updates on our application status, but apart from that I can't fault Reduce Home Loans.

Anne
AnnePerth, WA

Thanks Reduce Loans

We had a very helpful staff member (Reese) during the loan application process. He answered all our questions and was easy to get in touch with. He helped us our with application and doubled checked all our documents were correct before we submitted the final application. The pre-settlement team communicated with our settlement agent regarding any issues and the post-settlement team (Cat) were great at explaining each step to commence mortgage payments. Thanks.

Best Rate Going, friendly people. Recently settled and have no hesitation recommending.

Customer Service was excellent thanks Leon, I didn't experience any unexpected costs. I'm happy with the rate. The online portal is pretty bare bones though I think it's all I need.

Lizee
LizeeSydney, NSW

Competitive rates and professional service

Great low interest rates and loan features. I'm happy I switched! My refinance process wasn't as straight forward as I had hoped however the hiccups were promptly ironed out by the Reduce team.

Nicole L
Nicole LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great rates on home loan products

The staff are lovely, communications levels through the process could of been better, but the overall experience of refinancing with Reduce Home Loans was with it. Amazing rates on offer!

Shaun S.
Shaun S.

You really cant go wrong with Reduce

The customer service team are excellent at communication verbally and never had to wait on hold. One star is lost due to the limited information sent from the organisation about the loan progression. Otherwise excellent products and a very happy customer.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Good rates

Reduce had the best rate we could find after a lot of research, responses were a little slow at times but got there in the end and happy we went with reduce home loans.

Nathan C.
Nathan C.Hobart, TAS

Over all very happy with Reduce. Great rates and customer support!

Over all very happy with Reduce. Great service and relatively easy change over procedure. The internet banking interface could do with some modifications though. Also an app would be great too.

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Very happy with home loan

Took about 8 weeks and dealing with 3 different departments during the process but very happy with the home loan, interest rate and assistance given. Would highly recommend Reduce Home Loans.

scotty2727
scotty2727Kurrajong

Great rates

Great rates and easy to deal with - would recommend to everyone and beat the big four on rates and service - very flexible and easy to talk to work towards your personal needs

Great product and service

So far can’t fault the product or the team. Everything is as described with no hidden costs. The rate is great which is set to get better next week after it is lowered

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Reduce home loan best rate!

The rate provided is excellent and the best in the Australian market! The customer service provided by reduce home loans was consistent and highly responsive by the team throughout them application process

JRW
JRWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reduce Home Loans - Great Rate

RHL were very easy to deal with and we got the best rate on the market. The offset loan allows us to save even more money by reducing our balance.

melbournestorm
melbournestormGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent rate and decent service

We got an excellent rate from Reduce for our mortgage. They're easy to deal with and have pretty good follow up. For an online broker, I think they're pretty hard to beat.

Casey
CaseyMid North Coast, NSW

It’s great, They are very helpful.

Customer service is great. I find everyone very friendly and helpful.
I’m very happy with the rate I give it a 9 out of 10.
Everything is explained clearly and there is no hidden costs.
I would definitely recommend Reduce Home Loans.

Anthony R.
Anthony R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Home Loan Rates

They had the best home loan rates when i refinanced with them and they still have the best rates 3 months later. They do have a room for improvement in the customer service area though, in particular giving a more detail breakdown of ALL fees you are likely to encounter.

Will give them 5 stars as soon as they pass on the rate cut...

Awesome experience from the get go.no frills but exactly what you need from a lender. Was the best rate around when we signed up and still is now 6 months later as far as I can tell.

Great rates received

Good service and I got a good home loan deal when I was refinancing an investment property. Only issue was a lot of paper work was involved but that seems to be the new norm with banks

Simon g
Simon gSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product, though some issues during the sign on process.

Happy with the loan so far. I did have some issues during sign up as i was looking for and promised a 15 year term. Got 30 years and was told it could be fixed after settlement (it didnt). Doing a work around by just putting more money in but was annoying.

Low rate, more effort

Rate is lower than you will get mostly anywhere else. The process to get the loan, however, was not straightforward. Significant amount of complicated, hard copy paperwork, then a lot of subsequent to and fro with their solicitor (including physically driving to their office twice to submit paperwork) to get my loan documentation correct (there were errors), meaning that I had to get a settlement date extension.

Can’t really complain now that I have the loan, although the online portal is not as user-friendly as the big banks (e.g. you actually have to call them if you want to reset your password).

If your primary driver is a low interest rate and you don’t mind the hassle involved in the above, go for it.

Sanket P
Sanket PSydney, NSW

Good service

I am quiet satisfied with services so far, but recommend an mobile app for monitoring our account rather than only via URL., This way it at least gives customers flexibility of checking their account

Tone
ToneMelbourne

Slack with some things

First off although they offer a great rate their service was anything but that. No one actually told me when settlement was, my old mortgage just disappeared from my account. I still haven't received a list of the disbursements. They sent the pin no for the account but no card for 3 weeks!! They don't do fortnightly repayments like they do on their calculators on their sites, which was very frustrating and misleading. They chased us for the loan but when it was done very slack and no attention to detail. Pitty, it's a great product run by not so great individuals.

Simon
SimonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rate with full offset and good service.

Customer service was good, a little complicated and disorganised at times.
No unexpected setup costs, great rate. Exit fees are a little high, though, which is only a problem if you’re leaving and give them the rate (and 10% offset) that’s unlikely.
The loan application and approval process could have been smoother, but worth working through for the rate, though!

TerribleLumo
TerribleLumoIllawarra, NSW

Great rate, good customer service

Excellent home loan rate on both owner occupier and investment. Fairly easy to apply for with help from the team. Rate did go up by 0.15% 3 months after (without change from RBA) but since then (~10 months) they haven't had any more out of cycle rate increases.

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE