Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 2 of 4)

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

Jags
JagsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lowest rate

Helped to find lowest interest rate and good. little delayed in process. evaluation fee gone up little. but otherthan that i am happy to recomend reduced home loans to my anyone.

Tomek
TomekGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best rates and great product!

Great rates, great protal and product. Takes a bit of time to set-up but completely worth it in the end with the cheapest rate on the market! They told me they are working to improve on that so definitely the place to go for a loan.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Great rate

able to get us a really low rate compared to what is offered to general public.
Process was a little longer to do than expected but worth it for the rate

David E.
David E.Sydney, NSW

Unbeatable interest rate! And great customer service.

Outstanding interest rate! Far better than any other rate I could find. Fantastic customer service from Leon. Thank you again. We are very happy happy with the outcome.
My only complaint was that once documents were sent, it was a little confusing about who I was dealing with. Reduce Home Loans are the face of the loans, Mortgage Ezy are who you contact re: settlement, and Adelaide Bank is the final destination.....
but that final destination is the best rate in the market.

Tilash F.
Tilash F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great deal...

Reduce home loans have very competitive interest rates compared to the market however the process took a while but worth the effort and time in the end. I would highly recommend Reduce home loans to anyone.

Loan used forRefinancing

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Very happy with the intrest rate

Reduce home loans offered me a great interest and comparison rates for buying my house.
Their team is professional and helpful.
The process took more time and complexity than I expected, but the low interest rate compensated the pain of the process.

Loan used forFirst Home

I love the lower interest rate

I am very happy with my low interest rate, making my repayments lower and more manageable. The broker was excellent but there was a hold up with the settlement which then didn't settle until after Christmas. There appeared to be some communication break downs during this process, but overall the customer service is excellent.

Immi
ImmiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

+ great rate - slow process - online portal

The interest rate is great, one of the best in the market.
The refinancing process took a very long time.
The online banking portal feels outdated and is not user friendly.

Best alternative to the Big 4 Banks

Reduce HL has the lowest comparison interest rate that I could find. Reviews showed that they were great to deal with and had even won some industry awards.
The application process took a little longer than I had anticipated, but I now have the loan I want at a great interest rate.

Lauren L.
Lauren L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great help for a first home buyer!

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rate, great loan.

Very happy with my Reduce Home Loan. The process took about 9 weeks which was a bit longer than hoped, but with the lowest interest rate I could find, I can’t really complain. Online banking available but no app, but still for the low interest rate it’s a compromise I’m happy to make. Would definitely recommend Reduce.

Martin W.
Martin W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Rate! A couple of hiccups but well worth it :-)

Adam
AdamNew South Wales

Best rate on the market!

There is a bit off effort that goes into the approval process, but once you are through, this is the best interest rate you can get! Would get all of my future loans through Reduce.

Carmen
CarmenVictoria

Fantastic Rate but a slow process

Customer Service was good, helpful and friendly but requires more communication between different departments-same paperwork requested multiple times and slowed things down. Rates are the lowest I have found to date! The whole process of refinancing was very slow and at times frustrating, but it was worth the wait!

Sajina
SajinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good customer service

All the staff were helpful with whole process. The refianancing process took bit longer than expected but other than that it was good. All our queries and questions were well addressed.

Ken W
Ken W

Good if you are not in a hurry

Other than the rate received for the loan, which contributes to 80% to why I went with Reduce Home Loan, my experience have not been fair. In the end I had to do most of the leg work to lock in a settlement date, while the staff at Reduce just kept saying it was the out going lenders problem.

Fortunately I was refinancing so I wasn't in a hurry to settlement the loan. But I can understand why I have seen reviews elsewhere that some lenders missed their opportunity on landing their dream home because of the Reduced/Galilee.

I would recommend Reduced if you are looking for the lowest rate and if you are not in a rush.

Damien
DamienGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rate - long time to get there

The rate is best in market, so the end result is what we wanted, however the process in getting there is very frustrating. The same details requested multiple times, over a period of time that got increasingly long. We were refinancing, so time was not ultra critical, but I would not use if I was purchasing a property and required finance by a certain date in order to fulfil a contract.

May
MayPerth, WA

Good rate but the process took way too long

I got really frustrated with all the back-and-forth over many months of application process. It took waaaaay too long. They kept asking for more and more information, it was really inconsistent, they should have asked for everything they need upfront. Great rates though and we are happy now we have finally finished.

Hauke
HaukePeel, WA

Great rate

The customer service of Reduce Home Loans was good!
Unfortunately some of the third party companies they use are not as professional as Reduce Home Loans. There was a lot of paper work to do to get the loan even though I had well over 50% equity. Also the settlement agency used was pretty terrible. Since these companies do work with/for Reduce Home Loans I do hold them a little responsible.

Overall, now that I am with Reduce Home Loans, I am very happy with a rate second to none.

AliG
AliGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rate

They have an awesome rate, customer service was pretty good but instead of the 15 days they said it would take it was 3 months and you need to do the paperwork yourself which if you get something wrong holds up the process but they were very friendly and you can’t beat the rates

OS in Bondi
OS in Bondi

Slow application process, but worth it

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Great Interest Rates!

Great interest rates and surprisingly easy to deal with. Would choose over a big bank any day. No hidden fees and staff were all friendly. I thought having a cheaper interest rate would mean more hassle but that wasn't the case.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

sam9999
sam9999New South Wales

Great rate and service

The service and at Reduce Home Loans was great. The team were always happy to assist with the application process and kept us informed along the way. The interest rate is great too. I would recommend Reduce Home Loans to anyone seeking a broker.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Neil A.
Neil A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic result - but a painful journey

Our re-finance started in July and ended in late October.
The end result (super interest rate and the features we wanted) is great.
But the journey was frustrating.
The communication between us and the Reduce representative was spasmodic and haphazard. We had to initiate contact on many occasions to seek an update on the process.
On other occasions the process was delayed because one of the parties wanted more documentation from us, but no one bothered to tell us.
The delays were very frustrating and due to poor internal processes and poor communication.
Post settlement, Reduce has been helpful and concerned enough to call us about a drop in our interest rate. Points to Jessica for that!

Loan used forRefinancing

Great rates and customer service

A very thorough explanation was given. All cost was explained and straight forward. Also was called not too after the settlement for another rate cut to accommodate the RBA rate cuts.