Reduce Home Loans

4.4

Dane
DanePerth, WA

Excellent Service & Great Rate

We refinanced with Reduce home loans and got a fantastic fixed rate deal. We were assisted by Jacqueline who was amazing throughout the entire process and always kept us updated on the progress and was happy to discuss any questions or queries we had. We ended up getting a low property valuation however Jacqueline helped us challenge it and we got it revised up. The home loan application and approval took a few short weeks, we were then handed over to mortgage ezy & galilee solicitors for settlement. Not very impressed by Galilee (didn't take the time to explain anything and the communication was very poor), but highly recommend Reduce Home Loans

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Amol
AmolSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy customer from 3 years!

Started with fresh loan with lowest rate and again dealt with my finance manager Noel for refinance at lowest rate in the market. Flawless experience, great support, great online platform, peace of mind.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateNovember 2017

Other Home Loans

Lowest rate in the market and fantastic customer service!

Nick Freney was brilliant to deal with and always made me feel like a highly valued customer, responding to my questions in a timely manner and demonstrating a great deal of empathy and patience. This was the best rate/product in the market and I was blown away by the amazing service - thanks Nick!

Loan Start DateApril 2020

Home Loans

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Friendly helpful staff.

Great rates making it an easy decision to change. Happy to recommend to anyone reading. Process was not difficult, a little time consuming, but no different to any other financing.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Megan
MeganBendigo

Great Rate, ok service.

Great rate for refinancing. Found service a little more complicated than dealing with bank direct. Could be improved by having one consultant providing clear information and returning calls in a more timely manner. Service during settlement was great.