Reduce Home Loans

Ad
Immi

ImmiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

+ great rate - slow process - online portal

The interest rate is great, one of the best in the market.
The refinancing process took a very long time.
The online banking portal feels outdated and is not user friendly.

Channa P.

Channa P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rate is good but customer care is bad

The interest rate is very competitive. Their customer's response is very fast. However, the process took longer than what I expected, and we had to delay our settlement 1 days. Before the settlement, the rate reduced to 2.99%. We were told that the new rate will be passed to us by 15th of Aug but up to today date (08 Sept) we still haven't got the new rate. We contacted the customer care numerous of times and the response we got is they are working on it and the lender haven't approve and they have escalated the queries. It has been almost 2 months of following up and nothing has been resolved yet. Overall, the rate is good but if you have any issue and need support, it's not going to be straight forward.

Loan used forFirst Home

Home Loans

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Great rates but be CAREFUL!!!! Very misleading!!!!!

Loan TypeSplit

Low rate, more effort

Rate is lower than you will get mostly anywhere else. The process to get the loan, however, was not straightforward. Significant amount of complicated, hard copy paperwork, then a lot of subsequent to and fro with their solicitor (including physically driving to their office twice to submit paperwork) to get my loan documentation correct (there were errors), meaning that I had to get a settlement date extension.

Can’t really complain now that I have the loan, although the online portal is not as user-friendly as the big banks (e.g. you actually have to call them if you want to reset your password).

If your primary driver is a low interest rate and you don’t mind the hassle involved in the above, go for it.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2018
Loan used forFirst Home

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Tone

ToneMelbourne

Slack with some things

First off although they offer a great rate their service was anything but that. No one actually told me when settlement was, my old mortgage just disappeared from my account. I still haven't received a list of the disbursements. They sent the pin no for the account but no card for 3 weeks!! They don't do fortnightly repayments like they do on their calculators on their sites, which was very frustrating and misleading. They chased us for the loan but when it was done very slack and no attention to detail. Pitty, it's a great product run by not so great individuals.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad
simon

simonPerth, WA

Best Rates Available

Most competitive rates going, customer service was reasonably good. Attention to details could have been a tad better and dealing with many people rather then one focal point throughout the whole process would have made it much easier. Also the valuation fee in WA was much higher then quoted.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019