Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 2 of 5)

Kristy

KristyPerth, WA

Reduce Home Loan was pretty good under the current conditions of covid19.

Reduce Home Loan was pretty good themselves with the covid19 changes and updates. Being a first home buyer it was a very stressful, not too great communication between all parties and not very organised process. My settlement date was moved twice and lucky settled on the third attempt. The actual loan it's self they offer is a good deal compared to the big four banks but the main banks deal with the first home buyers grant and Reduce Home Loans do not.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateJune 2020

Best customer service

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateJune 2020
Travis

TravisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and updates

Great rate home loan. I was talked through the process. All my questions answered and things explained. David was excellent, kept me updated and told me what needed to be done to get my loan approved. Recommend highly

Sam B

Sam BSydney, NSW

Helpful Staff - (Lisa and Lindsey)

Lisa Whitla was very nice to deal with and helped me with the process. It was my first time getting a loan and there were a heap of documents to sort through and it was quite overwhelming. She was very patient with me and helped me get through the initial set of documents.

Lindsey from the settlements team also helped me with understanding some of the terms and paperwork.

I know it was a testing time with COV-ID but all the staff i talked with were very patient and nice.

Loan used forFirst Home

Good rate but took a lot of work

David was very helpful and attentive throughout the entire process, however there was a lot of difficulty getting the loan approved on time which resulted in the settlement being pushed back a couple of weeks, but I still ended up with an exceptional homeloan rate by the end of it

Harry M

Harry MSydney, NSW

Great customer service but disappointed with change in lenders resulting in increased interest rate

Reduce were really easy to deal with, transparent and super responsive. The rate got increased as the lender changed its rating of apartment to high risk. The rate at the end was OK and still competitive but not as great as we expected. We will try again with Reduce for our next home.

Luke Banham

Luke BanhamWestern Australia

RHL provided a great service while purchasing a new home in 2019 and re-financing in March 2020

Reduce Homeloans provided a great service while purchasing a new home in March 2019 then re-consolidating debt March 2020 while also getting one of the lowest interest rates around. Much better than the big 4 banks. Have recommended RHL to many work colleagues and friends since. Thanks Reduce Homeloans.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

Heimana

HeimanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service and excellent support

I have been dealing with Dane, one of the finance manager from day 1 when I first called up to understand the process and timeframe so I can confidently secure our property when making an offer. The team at Reduced has been wonderful, offering me continuous follow ups and support with the administrative paperwork. Joel from the back office has been extremely helpful and prompt given our tight deadlines to meet Finance and B&P conditions. Without any doubts in my mind, I can strongly recommend Reduce Home Loans as your lender they have the most competitive rate currently, they know what they are doing and they value you as a customer which is the biggest difference if you compare it to other lenders including the big banks.

Very Helpful to this First Home Buyer

Dealing with Leon was such a pleasure. I'm a 25 year old first home buyer and I wasn't too understanding of the world of property purchasing. It's good to know that I'm getting one of the lowest interest rates in the country. I was a bit nervous throughout the whole property purchase dealing with the sales agent, solicitors and contracts; but Leon was very responsive in getting back to me and very helpful with all my questions.

Grant B.

Grant B.South East Queensland, QLD

Good home loan

All round a good experience switching to Reduce just the time it took to get the loan in place was the only negative , but the low rate makes it worthwhile.

Mark C.

Mark C.South East Queensland, QLD

Very low rates

I found the customer service very responsive whenever I rang with questions. There were no hidden costs and I could not find a better rate on the market and I looked very hard.

Loan used forFirst Home

Great experience with reduced home loans. Best rate on the market and the process to get my loan approved was a breeze. Would recommend to anyone who's looking for a home loan.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Nick

NickWimmera, VIC

Excellent interest rates

The service from the broker was punctual and communication was constant throughout the process. The interest rate offered is market leading and the products available are tailored to your needs. I would recommend Reduce Home Loans and go through the process again.

scubaannie

scubaannie

Best interest rates

Reduce have the lowest interest rates and it was a quick process to get approved! Good communication. It was very smooth process. Would do it again if I had to!

andrew.westaway

andrew.westawayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and extremely cheap rate

The home loan rate provided was very attractive and is initially why I went with Reduced Home Loans.
I had a short settlement date and was worried it may not be met however the team at Reduced Home Loans was able to complete the application and have contracts ready for my review and signing within 4 weeks.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Tomek

TomekGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best rates and great product!

Great rates, great protal and product. Takes a bit of time to set-up but completely worth it in the end with the cheapest rate on the market! They told me they are working to improve on that so definitely the place to go for a loan.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Prasangi

PrasangiPerth, WA

Was an easy process! Guaranteed lowest interest rates!!

Lowest Interest rate and We save up to $400 monthly:) great customer service and so easy to approach them. Very transparent and no hidden charges. Highly recommended to anyone looking for new housing loan or switching loans:)

Loan used forFirst Home

Very happy with the intrest rate

Reduce home loans offered me a great interest and comparison rates for buying my house.
Their team is professional and helpful.
The process took more time and complexity than I expected, but the low interest rate compensated the pain of the process.

Ad

Excellent deal - making it possible to own our own home!

We are very happy with our awesome deal, low interest rates and the extra effort made to meet our short settlement time. The only reason this is not a 5 star review is while the people and broker are lovely people to talk too we found our broker quite hard to contact at necessary times. This meant our settlement was 3 days late. Thankfully all worked out ok and we are happy with our overall experience so far.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Lauren L.

Lauren L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great help for a first home buyer!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019