Reduce Home Loans

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

4.3
George
GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Changed my finances for the better

Reduce home loans have been fantastic. They have helped me to restructure my loans to benefit me and not the bank. and also saving me money and increasing my borrowing capacity for other purchases. I highly recommend Nick Freney at reduced home loans, very patient and looks after you.

Loan Start DateMay 2021
Kevin F.
Kevin F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best rate, quick and efficient process

Loan Start DateNovember 2021

Greg C.
Greg C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Sliding door moment

Daniel
Daniel

Got exactly what was promised

We got a great deal on our home and investment property loans. Bryce guided us through the application process which was quick and straight forward. We had a great customer service experience throughout the process.

Clera
CleraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Rates and Service!

I have a low credit score and they helped me find a loan with a great interest rate! Overall process was super easy and they gave me peace of mind and it was the most stressless loan application process I have been through! Couldn’t be happier! Thank you!

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Loan used forSecond Home

Great service, Single point of contact

I dealt with Leon from start to finish and his service back to buy his team was great. Despite having a complicated refinancing package the team were able to exceed my expectations by offering me an even lower rate product than what I had requested for.

Todd
ToddSydney, NSW

Great service, easy process. I've had loans done through brokers before and the process through reduced was the easiest I've had by far. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good low home loan rate.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Paige
PaigeSydney, NSW

Competitive!

Reduced Home Loans gave us a competitive rate when we restructured our loan. The process was very smooth and stress free. The customer service we received from our broker was great, although he was a bit tricky to get hold of at times, he always returned our calls eventually. We knew the cost of restructuring from the beginning and there were no hidden fees.

Loan used forHome Construction

Great homeloan

Was an easy process to get this mortgage everyone at Reduce were very helpful and worked hard to get things in place even with a reduced timeline.
The website is basic but has all the function you need
The rate is unbeatable and will save me $1000's :-)

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

Maria D.
Maria D.Sydney, NSW

Best interest rate for our needs and easy to deal with

Dane at Reduce was fabulous to deal with. He was fast to respond to our requests and worked hard to obtain the best rate. We have used Reduce previously and didn’t hesitate to return for a second loan a few years later. I have so far referred them to a few mates.

Travis Clydesdale
Travis ClydesdaleSouth West, WA

Great service & fast turnaround

We were operating on a very tight timeline but were extremely fortunate to receive amazing support from Ethan from start to finish. All communications were very responsive, clear and professional at every step of the process. Apart from the best in market interest rates, the quality of service has been first rate.

Ivan
Ivan

Great rates and knowledgeable broker

I commend Nick as a broker. He was able to explain to me the entire loan process and best way forward given I was refinancing a loan and buying an investment property. His knowledge and expertise was great. This was also tied in with competitive market rates.

The application process is much simpler than it was 5 or so years ago (where it was paper based). It is all completed on an online portal where you can also keep a track on the progress. Was sweating on settlement day. There were minor issues with communication between mortgage solicitor and the discharge bank but Nick along with his colleague were very quick to get on top of it to ensure settlement proceeded smoothly.

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Low interest rates with high service

Very smooth application process with excellent service. Most importantly, the very low interest rates. Excellent experience.

Bryce was very helpful and ensured it went smoothly. Didn't have to go anywhere physically, all online or on the phone, which is great.

Loan used forFirst Home

Perfect customer service and competitive rates!

Extremely happy with our customer service and home loan with Reduce. Extremely competitive rate and nothing but the best customer service from start to finish. Highly recommend reduce home loans!

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Amos Saraber
Amos SaraberSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and very low rate.

I recently obtained a home loan from Reduce Home Loans for the purchase of a new home. Not only were they able to offer me a super-competitive interest rate, they also provided exceptional customer service. Mr David Easey and his colleagues were very friendly, responsive and professional throughout the process, and I was very impressed by the effort David made to make things happen in time for me. I'd highly recommend Reduce Home Loans to anyone considering a home loan.

Loan Start DateMay 2021