Reduce Home Loans

4.3
Brooke & Brian E.
Brooke & Brian E.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional and thorough

Our broker Nick complete a complicated re-finance and new purchase for us, helping us secure our ‘forever’ home. Was professional, thorough and knowledgeable throughout, and when we got a bit worried the deal might not happen, he kept us informed and calm.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021

Abhinav
AbhinavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect service every time !

Using them for last 5 years.. got multiple refinances and home loans done... always fast turnaround and no issues... fees are lowest and rates are unbeatable!! Would highly recommend to anyone.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Loan used forSecond Home

Other Home Loans

Great experience!!

I would like to thank Nick Freney for assisting me to negotiate a better deal with my bank. I sent him an email and he was very efficient, he spent approximately 45 minutes on the phone to find the best options according to my needs, objectives, and financial situations. He is easily contactable, friendly with a warm attitude. He negotiated the best deal very quickly, and I must admit that I am extremely happy with the outcomes, no doubt, he has been exceptional. I would highly recommend his services to anyone. Thank you Nick!!!

Edson S.Perth, WA

Great rate and customer service

Excellent customer service, Reduce Home Loans team provided the best mortgage rate in the market. I was paying 4.32% with Macquarie bank and now I am paying only 2.49% with them. Thank you Guys!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Home Loans

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Bao
BaoSydney, NSW

Best rates, very helpful and great support and service

Cheapest rates around and loan was with Adelaide / Bendigo bank which gave me some comfort.

Lisa Whitla was great and very helpful throughout the whole process, especially given the tougher lending conditions and turn around times with COVID.

Would respond promptly and help explain each step of the process and any alternatives available. Highly recommended and referred a friend to her who had their loan approved and settled easily as well.

Real reviews
Real reviewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary Service Throughout

We were managed by Lisa Whitla from the outset and throughout the process for our investment properties. Lisa was exceptional with her service, follow-ups and assistance for any question. Even the questions we wanted clarification from the credit team, Lisa would mediate this in a very timely manner. Pre-approvals and formal approval periods are a matter of urgency and transparency is very important also (which is a rare commodity), Lisa also viewed these matters the same.

I would recommend Reduce for not only the Great rates for investment properties but also the service given, this makes it a smooth, stress free process (as much as possible) from what we have endured with other providers.

Highly recommend Lisa and the Reduce team.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Get quotes
Looking for Home Loans?

Compare lenders with Lendi

Start now
kathryn
kathrynPerth, WA

great rate easy process

company offered a great home loan rate, easy to use and apply for. We end up saving heaps each month on our home loan which is great for us. Happy customer

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020