Reduce Home Loans

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

4.3
Daniel
Daniel

Got exactly what was promised

We got a great deal on our home and investment property loans. Bryce guided us through the application process which was quick and straight forward. We had a great customer service experience throughout the process.

Clera
CleraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Rates and Service!

I have a low credit score and they helped me find a loan with a great interest rate! Overall process was super easy and they gave me peace of mind and it was the most stressless loan application process I have been through! Couldn’t be happier! Thank you!

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Todd
ToddSydney, NSW

Great service, easy process. I've had loans done through brokers before and the process through reduced was the easiest I've had by far. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good low home loan rate.

Paige
PaigeSydney, NSW

Competitive!

Reduced Home Loans gave us a competitive rate when we restructured our loan. The process was very smooth and stress free. The customer service we received from our broker was great, although he was a bit tricky to get hold of at times, he always returned our calls eventually. We knew the cost of restructuring from the beginning and there were no hidden fees.

Loan used forHome Construction

Great homeloan

Was an easy process to get this mortgage everyone at Reduce were very helpful and worked hard to get things in place even with a reduced timeline.
The website is basic but has all the function you need
The rate is unbeatable and will save me $1000's :-)

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

Amit Singh
Amit SinghSydney, NSW

Excellent and timely service.

The team at Reduced Home Loans were expectional in manaing our home loan. Our account manager and his team not only helped with securing the loan but also managed to combine and reduce our interest rates on a number of investment properties.
Highly recommended.

Amit Singh.

Loan TypeSplit

Maria D.
Maria D.Sydney, NSW

Best interest rate for our needs and easy to deal with

Dane at Reduce was fabulous to deal with. He was fast to respond to our requests and worked hard to obtain the best rate. We have used Reduce previously and didn’t hesitate to return for a second loan a few years later. I have so far referred them to a few mates.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Abhinav
AbhinavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect service every time !

Using them for last 5 years.. got multiple refinances and home loans done... always fast turnaround and no issues... fees are lowest and rates are unbeatable!! Would highly recommend to anyone.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateApril 2021

Travis Clydesdale
Travis ClydesdaleSouth West, WA

Great service & fast turnaround

We were operating on a very tight timeline but were extremely fortunate to receive amazing support from Ethan from start to finish. All communications were very responsive, clear and professional at every step of the process. Apart from the best in market interest rates, the quality of service has been first rate.

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Low interest rates with high service

Very smooth application process with excellent service. Most importantly, the very low interest rates. Excellent experience.

Bryce was very helpful and ensured it went smoothly. Didn't have to go anywhere physically, all online or on the phone, which is great.

Start now

Perfect customer service and competitive rates!

Extremely happy with our customer service and home loan with Reduce. Extremely competitive rate and nothing but the best customer service from start to finish. Highly recommend reduce home loans!

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Amos Saraber
Amos SaraberSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and very low rate.

I recently obtained a home loan from Reduce Home Loans for the purchase of a new home. Not only were they able to offer me a super-competitive interest rate, they also provided exceptional customer service. Mr David Easey and his colleagues were very friendly, responsive and professional throughout the process, and I was very impressed by the effort David made to make things happen in time for me. I'd highly recommend Reduce Home Loans to anyone considering a home loan.

Loan Start DateMay 2021

Luke B
Luke B

Good experience- lowest rate and good communication.

Loan was approved in a timely manner with good communication throughout process.
I would recommend them as they are also the lowest rate available.
Everything completed online via email and phone calls.

Simon N.
Simon N.Perth, WA

Seamless process

Extremely satisfied with my customer service experience. Reduce representative was always there to answer questions as required.

No extra costs or issues with the loan. Very happy with the loan setup costs compared to other lenders.

Very satisfied with the rate I received.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021
Loan used forFirst Home

Great rate on home loan. Very happy.

Great rates, low establishment fees and no on going fees. Very happy with my loan and the service of reduce home loans. Highly recommended if you want to save on your rate. Could process applications a bit faster, however only minor complaint.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021