Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

Amit Singh
Amit SinghSydney, NSW

Excellent and timely service.

The team at Reduced Home Loans were expectional in manaing our home loan. Our account manager and his team not only helped with securing the loan but also managed to combine and reduce our interest rates on a number of investment properties.
Highly recommended.

Amit Singh.

Loan TypeSplit
Abhinav
AbhinavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect service every time !

Using them for last 5 years.. got multiple refinances and home loans done... always fast turnaround and no issues... fees are lowest and rates are unbeatable!! Would highly recommend to anyone.

Online Tools
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateApril 2021

Other Home Loans

kathryn
kathrynPerth, WA

great rate easy process

company offered a great home loan rate, easy to use and apply for. We end up saving heaps each month on our home loan which is great for us. Happy customer

Loan TypeFixed Rate