Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 2 of 3)

Alkesh Patel
Alkesh PatelPerth, WA

Real deal....gr8 BIG 4 killer.

Gr8 dealing with Reduced homeloans when was going through difficult time for land settlements matters, but they speed up process to next level and finish it.Prompt responses all the time.

Loan used forInvestment Property

Very happy with the intrest rate

Reduce home loans offered me a great interest and comparison rates for buying my house.
Their team is professional and helpful.
The process took more time and complexity than I expected, but the low interest rate compensated the pain of the process.

Ron F
Ron FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well worth the effort

A very helpful and attentive experience - at times a bit of a slow process but well worth it due to the low interest rate:) I'm glad I stumbled across Reduce Home Loans!

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Excellent deal - making it possible to own our own home!

We are very happy with our awesome deal, low interest rates and the extra effort made to meet our short settlement time. The only reason this is not a 5 star review is while the people and broker are lovely people to talk too we found our broker quite hard to contact at necessary times. This meant our settlement was 3 days late. Thankfully all worked out ok and we are happy with our overall experience so far.

Lauren L.
Lauren L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great help for a first home buyer!

Loan used forFirst Home

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Ange
Ange

Disappointing experience

Loan TypeSplit

Great Interest Rates!

Great interest rates and surprisingly easy to deal with. Would choose over a big bank any day. No hidden fees and staff were all friendly. I thought having a cheaper interest rate would mean more hassle but that wasn't the case.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Loan used forFirst Home

Reduce Home Loans - Good experience, easy to deal with and best interest rate available. Good service from Bryce Stimpson.
Offered different interest rate and loan type options, and discussed with us which would suit best, the forms were not too hard to fill out, instructions were clear and the final setup and settlement went well.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Highly Recommend

Reduce Home Loans have been so easy to deal with and their follow up has been wonderful. Highly recommend them. Very competitive interest rates and great customer service from Bryce

Sheeba
SheebaCentral West, NSW

Excellent interest rate

I am really happy about the interest rate . There is no hidden fees . If they do the process bit speed , I would rate definitely 5 star . I already recommended to my friends

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Anne
AnnePerth, WA

Thanks Reduce Loans

We had a very helpful staff member (Reese) during the loan application process. He answered all our questions and was easy to get in touch with. He helped us our with application and doubled checked all our documents were correct before we submitted the final application. The pre-settlement team communicated with our settlement agent regarding any issues and the post-settlement team (Cat) were great at explaining each step to commence mortgage payments. Thanks.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Loan used forFirst Home

Awesome Rate and friendly Service!

If your looking for a great rate, you cannot go past Reduce Home Loans. No nasty fees either. Their customer service was good and friendly. Only downside, I had to chase them up a few times, but they always got back to me eventually.
The rate was awesome and they also offered no application fee on the loan saving me hundreds!
Very satisfied customer, thank you Reduce Home loans!

Kevin
KevinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and easy

Excellent service, professional staff, help was always available for any queries.
No hidden costs and refund of valuation
Very competitive rates
I would definitely recommend this company as this is the second time I have used them and both times went very smoothly.

Loan Start DateJune 2019

Rajiv Karnik
Rajiv KarnikSydney, NSW

Best interest rate for investment property loan

Customer experience was good, however there is room for improvement. Particularly in the vetting of documents that are initially submitted, as later on the Settlements team / lawyers ask for more documents.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019

Good rates

Reduce had the best rate we could find after a lot of research, responses were a little slow at times but got there in the end and happy we went with reduce home loans.

Loan TypeFixed Rate