Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 2 of 2)

Simon

SimonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rate with full offset and good service.

Customer service was good, a little complicated and disorganised at times.
No unexpected setup costs, great rate. Exit fees are a little high, though, which is only a problem if you’re leaving and give them the rate (and 10% offset) that’s unlikely.
The loan application and approval process could have been smoother, but worth working through for the rate, though!

Online Tools

Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad
Sam H

Sam H

Decent service given the low rate

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Peter A

Peter ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful staff. I found a very good solution to my request. Happy outcome.

Customer service was very good. I found a very competitive solution to my enquiry. Interestingly enough, it is still one of the best in the market after a year and a half. I would recommend.

Home Loans