Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 2 of 2)

Sheeba

SheebaCentral West, NSW

Excellent interest rate

I am really happy about the interest rate . There is no hidden fees . If they do the process bit speed , I would rate definitely 5 star . I already recommended to my friends

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Anne

AnnePerth, WA

Thanks Reduce Loans

We had a very helpful staff member (Reese) during the loan application process. He answered all our questions and was easy to get in touch with. He helped us our with application and doubled checked all our documents were correct before we submitted the final application. The pre-settlement team communicated with our settlement agent regarding any issues and the post-settlement team (Cat) were great at explaining each step to commence mortgage payments. Thanks.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Good rates

Reduce had the best rate we could find after a lot of research, responses were a little slow at times but got there in the end and happy we went with reduce home loans.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateJune 2019

Home Loans

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

local1

local1Greenwich

Great rates..That Don't Last! Beware.

Loan Start DateJune 2018
Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans
Nathan C.

Nathan C.Hobart, TAS

Over all very happy with Reduce. Great rates and customer support!

Over all very happy with Reduce. Great service and relatively easy change over procedure. The internet banking interface could do with some modifications though. Also an app would be great too.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
Upkar S.

Upkar S.South East Queensland, QLD

Low interest rate but much lower standards of customer service

Extremely poor standards of customer-service. Baffling, I had to frustratingly chase even the brokers to respond to my calls/emails. Then, receive contradictory information. Low rates come at terrible customer service

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans

Ad

Will give them 5 stars as soon as they pass on the rate cut...

Awesome experience from the get go.no frills but exactly what you need from a lender. Was the best rate around when we signed up and still is now 6 months later as far as I can tell.

Loan Start DateDecember 2018

Sanket P

Sanket PSydney, NSW

Good service

I am quiet satisfied with services so far, but recommend an mobile app for monitoring our account rather than only via URL., This way it at least gives customers flexibility of checking their account

Simon

SimonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rate with full offset and good service.

Customer service was good, a little complicated and disorganised at times.
No unexpected setup costs, great rate. Exit fees are a little high, though, which is only a problem if you’re leaving and give them the rate (and 10% offset) that’s unlikely.
The loan application and approval process could have been smoother, but worth working through for the rate, though!

Home Loans

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Sam H

Sam H

Decent service given the low rate

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Peter A

Peter ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful staff. I found a very good solution to my request. Happy outcome.

Customer service was very good. I found a very competitive solution to my enquiry. Interestingly enough, it is still one of the best in the market after a year and a half. I would recommend.

sos

sos

cheating their customers

I have refinance my home loan through reduced home loans at a competitive rate. within 6 moths they have increased my rates twice and now they are now more expensive than all 4 big banks. This means that I have to expend more time and money to refinance my mortgage again :(