Reduce Home Loans

4.5

Cherie S.

Cherie S.South East Queensland, QLD

an easy loan process

We had an easy loan process and appreciated the quick responses and follow up with loan documents and our many questions! There are lots of documents required initially but the process after that was fast.

Craig Murphy

Craig MurphyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rates, quick and easy process

Reduce offered exactly what we were after - a highly competitive (if not the best available) rate and a simple, no frills loan product. Bryce was extremely helpful explaining our options and prompt to reply to any questions we had. The fee structure was straightforward, and the entirely online process easy to navigate.

Amy B.

Amy B.Perth, WA

Go with RHL

Jacqueline from reduce home loans has been amazing through the process of buying our home in Jan 2021. Always following up and explaining every process along the way promptly. This is the second time we have purchased with RHL and the service and interest rates are 5 star. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking at purchasing a house to give RHL a go.

Cheapest Variable Rate Available

Reduce Homes Loans and Noel Cosca and the team very great. Process was easy and settlement occurred on time. Highly recommended and have no problems in referring anyone who wants a cheap interest rate and an easy process to achieve this objective.

Rowena

Rowena Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with service

Great rate and timely in settlement. Happy with service.
Love the new digital way of completing application and identification check, make the whole process quicker and easier.
Highly recommended for the low rate and digital process.

excellent service

This was our second application with Reduce Home Loans, again great rate and supportive customer services. A big thank you to Dane, the Personal Finance Manager for my case and to the Settlement Department team.

Navil

Navil

Good service, fast, responsive, knowledgable

David was helpful and easy to deal with, responsive and answered questions promptly.
I had a few challenges with meeting the approval criteria, and David helped me identify the simplest and easiest way to meet those requirements, ultimately allowing me to settle without having to endure any extra costs or delays.
Thank you.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Carla

Carla

Chasing simplicity and a refined home loan? Reduce Home Loans is where you need to start.

The call centre was amazing, so quick to respond to my queries and if they didn't know the answer they contacted me and emailed me with the answer. Lindsay managed my case and saw the whole process through from end to end, she always provided an answer within the timeframe that she quoted. In the end I came out with a no fuss-low rate loan, no bank non-sense just a good honest product. No one needs the fluff that banks carry on with, if you're chasing simplicity and a refined home loan - Reduce Home Loans is where you need to start.

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Newton K.

Newton K.Sydney, NSW

Best packaged fixed home loan on the market

I engaged Reduce home loans because they had the best fixed package home loan for my requirements. I chose the 3 year fixed home loan 2.19%. 100% offset and up to $20k additional repayments per annum.
What more could you want during the Covid-19 economy?

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Best customer service

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Travis

TravisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and updates

Great rate home loan. I was talked through the process. All my questions answered and things explained. David was excellent, kept me updated and told me what needed to be done to get my loan approved. Recommend highly

Loan Start DateApril 2020

Hason

HasonSydney, NSW

They took 4 months for my application. Went to a new lender and got approved in 4 days.

Harry M

Harry MSydney, NSW

Great customer service but disappointed with change in lenders resulting in increased interest rate

Reduce were really easy to deal with, transparent and super responsive. The rate got increased as the lender changed its rating of apartment to high risk. The rate at the end was OK and still competitive but not as great as we expected. We will try again with Reduce for our next home.

Loan Start DateApril 2020

Luke Banham

Luke BanhamWestern Australia

RHL provided a great service while purchasing a new home in 2019 and re-financing in March 2020

Reduce Homeloans provided a great service while purchasing a new home in March 2019 then re-consolidating debt March 2020 while also getting one of the lowest interest rates around. Much better than the big 4 banks. Have recommended RHL to many work colleagues and friends since. Thanks Reduce Homeloans.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

Grant B.

Grant B.South East Queensland, QLD

Good home loan

All round a good experience switching to Reduce just the time it took to get the loan in place was the only negative , but the low rate makes it worthwhile.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Very good service

Take longer time than other banks (5 weeks for us) but worth the time as the interest rate is low. Good service. Get response promptly from the case manager or credit team.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

kathryn

kathrynPerth, WA

great rate easy process

company offered a great home loan rate, easy to use and apply for. We end up saving heaps each month on our home loan which is great for us. Happy customer

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

M Patterson

M PattersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Rate

The interest rate was very competitive.
Customer service staff were pretty good but there loan approval took some time and caused a bit of stress which we could have done without.

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Jody

JodyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lowest interest rate home loan

Our experience with Reduce Loans was great. There was quite a bit of paperwork but I guess you can expect that at any bank. We always had a broker to chat to about our personal finances which helped a lot with the purchase of our second property. There are some fees, but they are transparent about those and with the rates being so low, it was going to be well and truly worth it for us in the long run. Highly recommend!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Phil Hall

Phil HallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product. Most competitive in the market. Flexible options

Great customer service, providing flexible options to consider.
No unexpected or hidden costs. Cost structure well explained and refund provided as promised
Very satisfied with the product. Very competitive home loan rate.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019