Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 2 of 3)

4.1

SKD

SKDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nightmare - worst experience so far

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Abhinav B.

Abhinav B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rates and service on home loans

Have been with them for over 3 years - always provide best rates, are knowledgeable and prompt in their response. They take the time to review, listen and understand the situation and respond promptly

Highly Recommend

Reduce Home Loans have been so easy to deal with and their follow up has been wonderful. Highly recommend them. Very competitive interest rates and great customer service from Bryce

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Awesome Rate and friendly Service!

If your looking for a great rate, you cannot go past Reduce Home Loans. No nasty fees either. Their customer service was good and friendly. Only downside, I had to chase them up a few times, but they always got back to me eventually.
The rate was awesome and they also offered no application fee on the loan saving me hundreds!
Very satisfied customer, thank you Reduce Home loans!

Kevin

KevinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and easy

Excellent service, professional staff, help was always available for any queries.
No hidden costs and refund of valuation
Very competitive rates
I would definitely recommend this company as this is the second time I have used them and both times went very smoothly.

Loan Start DateJune 2019

Very unhappy

Very unhappyCentral Queensland, QLD

Reduce Home Loans - 5 STARS

It was great to be able to assess whether or not we were eligible for a loan online, without having anyone calling us to hassle us. The application process was all online and therefore painless, the rates are excellent. The loan is basic, with an offset account attached to a debit card, so we're not having to put up with all the 'bells and whistles' that we're not interested in. The most competitive rates in the market, they have a very efficient and simple offset facility.

Rajiv Karnik

Rajiv KarnikSydney, NSW

Best interest rate for investment property loan

Customer experience was good, however there is room for improvement. Particularly in the vetting of documents that are initially submitted, as later on the Settlements team / lawyers ask for more documents.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019

James S.

James S.

Fantastic service

Great company, dedicated people, simplified the lending process, some of the best rates currently available, with minimal setup setup and ongoing fees, pleasure to deal with, would highly recommend if you are in the market for a new home loan.

Darren

DarrenNorth-West & West coast, TAS

I went with another lender

RKS

RKSSydney, NSW

Great Rates and service

The rate savings are well worth the move. There was timely communication and service is friendly.
Highly recommend. They answered all the questions I had and were very patient as well.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Scott

ScottSydney, NSW

Great introductory rates, but they dont last long! Very dishonest

I went with these guys because of the great reviews online, however i soon learned that the deal was too good to be true. Within months of getting the loan, they increased my interest rate by 0.2%, they did this several more times till i went from 3.79% (investor, interest only loan) in May 2017, to where i am now which is paying 4.54%!! I was promised by Gary the broker that the rates i would be getting were those that were shown on the website, but this was not the case. I am now in the process of moving my loans elsewhere, hopefully to a more honest bank.

Loan Start DateMay 2017

Cheap rates!

Not bad service for an online lending agency, a lot of documents were required and a long process but hey it’s cheap and that’s what counts when it’s all set up.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

Ron

RonSydney, NSW

Easy set and access.

Excellent before and after service. No unexpected costs and very fast and easy set up of loan. Extremely easy to access redraw and receive money within 24 hours. Very satisfied with the loan.

Very Competitive

Great prompt service, email responded to quickly not only for this loan but also other inquiries. Exceptional value for money, the best I could find. Best of all no hassles.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2018

Ping

PingGippsland, VIC

Great service again

I took out my investment loan from Reduce Home Loan the second time in April 2019. I have my loan pre-approved in October 2018. However, I was unable to find a suitable house until February 2019. Then I resent some updated documents as per request and got another pre-approval within a few days. Unfortunately, I had to withdraw my purchase due to unsatisfactory house inspection report. Then I found another property in March and needed a fast settlement. Reduce has managed to settle my loan within 3 weeks which I was so impressed with their service.

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

best rates on the market

I currently have two investment home loans with them one of them for 2 years. So far the rates are very competitive to the market and what my product offers. Good customer service. Broker that handled my loan was very helpful. Though their online portal still needs some improvement. Very happy overall.

Loan Start DateJuly 2017

Great interest rates

Reduce home loans have very competitive interest rates compared to the market. I’ve been with several different banks for my interest only investment loan and reduce home loans have some of the best rates on offer

LanaPayne

LanaPayneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reduce home loan

Been with reduce for over a year haven’t had any problems, the mezy online portal is easy to use and rate is competitive. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good rate.

Easy to deal with

Don’t be put off by all the names i.e. Reduce/ Mortgage Ezy/ Columbus, the product is a good no-fuss loan at a cheap rate. The web site is accessible and reliable.

Filomena

FilomenaSydney, NSW

Great service and rates

Immediate response from
Customer service. Easy access to phone calls and emails . Person looking after me would always follow up on what was needed. Even though there was a Time difference between Brisbane and Sydney - it all worked out well

Loan Start DateMay 2017