Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans

4.1

Richie W.

Richie W.

Such a delay in getting the loan

Took 5 weeks to hear requesting for another 3 weeks when they promised me can get it done in 4 weeks initially. Requesting sign a disclaimer letter of not responsible for delay interest, but never thought about your work in delaying the loan will cost big money to the borrower.

Be sure to have 3 months settlement time before considering this company. Good interest rate, but with a price to pay. Do your own maths if it worths it.

Online Tools
Ryan B.

Ryan B.Sydney, NSW

Keep away from this mob!

Terrible customer service. Very hard to get any information from anyone. A good rate quickly drifted to a terrible rate and was made virtually impossible to change. Refinancing with another organisation will be the best $875 I have ever spent. (Despite being told initially there would be no discharge fees). This mob will cost you $$$ in the end.

Online Tools
SKD

SKDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nightmare - worst experience so far

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Home Loans

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Darren

DarrenNorth-West & West coast, TAS

I went with another lender

Scott

ScottSydney, NSW

Great introductory rates, but they dont last long! Very dishonest

I went with these guys because of the great reviews online, however i soon learned that the deal was too good to be true. Within months of getting the loan, they increased my interest rate by 0.2%, they did this several more times till i went from 3.79% (investor, interest only loan) in May 2017, to where i am now which is paying 4.54%!! I was promised by Gary the broker that the rates i would be getting were those that were shown on the website, but this was not the case. I am now in the process of moving my loans elsewhere, hopefully to a more honest bank.

Loan Start DateMay 2017