Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

Kevin F.
Kevin F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best rate, quick and efficient process

Loan Start DateNovember 2021

Greg C.
Greg C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Sliding door moment

Daniel
Daniel

Got exactly what was promised

We got a great deal on our home and investment property loans. Bryce guided us through the application process which was quick and straight forward. We had a great customer service experience throughout the process.

fyrefli
fyrefliSydney, NSW

Best rates out there!

The refinance process was lengthy and there were a few hiccups with settlement that were stressful, but our finance manager Leon was great, always responded quickly and sorted out all the issues in the end, and was def all worth it to get such low interest rates, we are now saving over $1000 per month from our previous loans! Super happy we made the switch.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021

Clera
CleraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Rates and Service!

I have a low credit score and they helped me find a loan with a great interest rate! Overall process was super easy and they gave me peace of mind and it was the most stressless loan application process I have been through! Couldn’t be happier! Thank you!

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Loan used forSecond Home

Great service, Single point of contact

I dealt with Leon from start to finish and his service back to buy his team was great. Despite having a complicated refinancing package the team were able to exceed my expectations by offering me an even lower rate product than what I had requested for.

Todd
ToddSydney, NSW

Great service, easy process. I've had loans done through brokers before and the process through reduced was the easiest I've had by far. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good low home loan rate.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Paige
PaigeSydney, NSW

Competitive!

Reduced Home Loans gave us a competitive rate when we restructured our loan. The process was very smooth and stress free. The customer service we received from our broker was great, although he was a bit tricky to get hold of at times, he always returned our calls eventually. We knew the cost of restructuring from the beginning and there were no hidden fees.

Loan used forHome Construction

Great homeloan

Was an easy process to get this mortgage everyone at Reduce were very helpful and worked hard to get things in place even with a reduced timeline.
The website is basic but has all the function you need
The rate is unbeatable and will save me $1000's :-)

Loan used forFirst Home

Daz
DazSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great value home loan

From pre approval right through to the settlement Jackie from Reduce home loans keeped us update during every step. We did have some issues due to current lockdown in NSW but would still highly recommend them for a loan.

Refinancing

Most competitive home loan comparison rate I could find at the time of refinancing. People need to start looking into online lenders as they offer far superior options to the major banks.

Maria D.
Maria D.Sydney, NSW

Best interest rate for our needs and easy to deal with

Dane at Reduce was fabulous to deal with. He was fast to respond to our requests and worked hard to obtain the best rate. We have used Reduce previously and didn’t hesitate to return for a second loan a few years later. I have so far referred them to a few mates.

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

I found the staff friendly and accommodating, with nothing being to much to ask.

I received VIP treatment from them. Nick, who was the Reduce broker I first made contact with, gave me his mobile number and was always super-quick to respond, whether I texted, called of emailed. Nick immediately escalated and got things resolved right away. The rate they got me for my home loan was also head and shoulders better than the rest.

Christian Lim
Christian LimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Interest Rate I could find together with an offset account. Excellent service. No ongoing fees.

Reduce Home Loans have been great from the beginning. Nick our lending manager was excellent. I was able to get the best interest rate that I could find including an offset account.
The paper work took a bit of time to get through but it's paid off since I've settled my loan. I've been able to call for help whenever I needed it. There were a few steps to get through but I won't need to go through this refinance process for a while now that I have a very low rate and no ongoing fees and an offset account. If you want the lowest rate in the market with or without an offset account give these guys a call and then see how they compare to other banks. You may end up going with these guys just like I did.
Christian

Rob B.
Rob B.South East Queensland, QLD

They have unbeatable home loan products

They have great home loans, I would have given them 5 stars if they were a bit quicker, but now that we've refinanced through them we're very happy. So I still gave them 5 stars despite the timeleness as I would highly recommend.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021