Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 2 of 40)

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

The best interest rate on the market

Customer service was polite and professional.
All fees were transparent and communicated to me before. Do not overpaid for banks, go for the lowest rate which you can get. Cheers

Great rate on home loan. Very happy.

Great rates, low establishment fees and no on going fees. Very happy with my loan and the service of reduce home loans. Highly recommended if you want to save on your rate. Could process applications a bit faster, however only minor complaint.

Daniel B
Daniel BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Rates

The interest rate was the best on the market. The service was prompt and the account was set up in no time. I am now able to make considerable savings thanks to Reduce Home Loans. I should have made the switch sooner!

D. Oliver
D. OliverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slow and too many parties to deal with

They are just the originator of the loan, the funder is a separate party with their own lawyers which apply their own fees that aren't disclosed.

Took 9 months and 3 valuers to get a refi approved and then just before settlement they decided they wanted all my docs again because it had been so long since I submitted them. I gave at this stage and refinanced with someone else (it was completed in 6 weeks...).

The rate is absolutely incredible!

The rate is incredible. The customer service was polite and professional. There were no unexpected costs, everything went ahead as expected. We are going to refinance our investment property with them!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Tim M.
Tim M.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy refinance

Their team was extremely helpful through the whole process and we’re always available to answer questions and updates. Great interest rates and flexible with all the loan setup. Would recommend

Cameron W.
Cameron W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simple and does what it needs to do

I had no issues whatsoever during the onboarding process, and since being onboard, no complaints with the online portal. I'm very content with the experience and service. I have no concerns referring Reduce Home Loands to others.

Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Home loan pre-approval

Recently obtained a pre-approval with Reduce. Leon was a pleasure to deal with and was very efficient, helpful and responsive. With such a great interest rate, I would definitely recommend Reduce to my friends and family

Other Home Loans

Glad we made the swap!!!

Great rate and it was an easy process to swap from our previous bank. Very knowledgeable staff, who were easy to talk to and happy to answer any questions. Thanks heaps Jess!

Brandon P.
Brandon P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheapest rates

Cheapest rates our of any lender. They even gave me the cheapest rate when I didn’t completely qualify. Very responsive customer service and always able and willing to answer my questions.

Romeo
Romeo

Worst experience ever.. Do not go with them!

From the get go it was slow and very laid back process from this organisation. No one cares about your finances, deadlines, or any other commitments that you made by purchasing a property. Paid twice
For the valuation of 2 properties and I was asked to pay again.

No follow ups! No customer service and no intervention of management to expedite the process.

No advise on what rates you’re getting, what offers you’re getting and you can’t even see anything online or any application process updates.

Please please stay away!!! Unless you have 2 months to 3 months to wait for the loan to get approved.

james q.
james q.Far North Queensland, QLD

no response, no update, no communication, no approval, missed the property I love

I have apply for home loan from reduce home loan, but after my finance date,no approval,no reject,no communication, cannot find the lender to get update.I missed the property I want to buy.

Vikram Kachiya
Vikram KachiyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great refinancing experience

I refinanced my home loan with Reduce home loans and I am very happy with their great customer service and fast process. It took only couple of days to finalizing loan.

David B
David B

Avoid

I sensed something was not quite right when they charged my card before authorisation was provided. Luckily I was running two applications in parallel because it turned out what the loan officer was saying and what they could do were two different things - don’t waste your time or money. Scammed me of nearly $500.

Brett Packham
Brett PackhamHunter Region, NSW

Great customer service and product

Bryce was understanding and helpful with all aspects of the loan process. I would highly recommend reduce home loans to anyone refinancing their loan as their loan was very competitive.

Justin W.
Justin W.Sydney, NSW

Good refinancing experience, saved $1000s

We refinanced with Reduce Loans earlier this year, so I've now been using their services for a couple of months. It is a no-frills service, but it does what the name says - reduces your interest rate so that you can pay more principal off your loan, and thereby reduce everything about your loan - the monthly interest, the total amount you pay and the time you take to pay it off. We will save over $4000 in the first year alone (even after factoring in the cost of the re-finance). Do it. Its a no-brainer and well worth the effort. Leon was great and very helpful, even though I have some non-standard income, they were still able to get it through.

Easy refinance

Consultants were helpful and friendly. Application process was simple actually, I expected it to take much longer than it did. No hidden or unexpected costs
First time I have tried a non-bank lender and has it been a possitive experience.

Glenn
GlennGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great communication, great low rate

One of the lower rates I found on the market. Bryce was brilliant at working around my busy schedule and kept in regular contact. Happily answered all my questions and made sure everything ran smoothly.

Betty
BettyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service ans information provided in a timely manner during the process. We got good communication about how the application was progressing and had no issues to obtain the loan

ian8h
ian8hSouth East Queensland, QLD

No fuss

Quite helpful staff, phones answered quickly (no frustratingly long queues), good communication. Gary Stimpson is fantastic, simplifying the whole application and set-up process. Turnaround times are the fastest of any financial institution I ever dealt with.

Edan
EdanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nothing short of outstanding

I was very nicely surprised at the excellent service I received from Reduce Home Loans. From their branding on their web-site I initially perceived them to be a cheap, cut corners, internet brokerage. Truth of it is that I received VIP treatment from them. David, who was the Reduce broker I first made contact with, gave me his mobile number and was always super-quick to respond, whether I texted, called of emailed. He had a solid sense of urgency as things needed to move quickly with the short settlement period. If there were any delays (not due to the fault of Reduce) David immediately escalated and got things resolved right away. The rate they got me for my home loan was also head and shoulders better than the rest.

AVOID at all costs - Pre-Approval doesn't mean anything either - Constant stress and lost dream home

Roman
RomanMelbourne

Application process from start to finish was a pleasant experience. Great rates too, BTW! :-D

Lisa was our agent from Reduce Home Loans: she was always on the top of our application, following up, checking if all documents are up to date and lodged on time, always coming back within a few hours of asking any question via email - calling back actually! I always felt I was dealing with a professional team Lisa was a face of, and that our application was in good hands. The process was quite smooth and painless, and did not take too much time. And I was also pleased with the options presented, such as for instance the "no fees" one, at the cost of a 0.1% loan, which was also a nice touch.

Stu B
Stu B

Friendly broker, poor process

This review written April 2020 then subject to mediation, published now after going with another bank. Money Mag should try to take out home loans with recommended lenders before awarding them gongs.

"5 months into application process to refinance and are no closer.
Have re-submitted required documents 3 times.
Have been requested to re-value house a second time at my cost.
Hard to believe really.
Broker has been friendly but clearly over-worked".

As an update March 2021- Mediation did not speed up process. Cancelled refinance with Reduce and reconsidered options.

Have just had conditional approval with AMP in 4 weeks as of March 2021.

Time wasters

You may or may not hear from them.
Theres virtually no communication either by phone or email.
A frustrating mob to deal with.
You may or may not get anywhere with these people.
In the end, you may have to just quit it.

Reduce Home Loans
Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans

Hi beastly.fl, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Please send your details to info@reduceloans.com.au and we can look into this for you. Thank you, Reduce Support.