Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 2 of 4)

Nick

NickWimmera, VIC

Excellent interest rates

The service from the broker was punctual and communication was constant throughout the process. The interest rate offered is market leading and the products available are tailored to your needs. I would recommend Reduce Home Loans and go through the process again.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

scubaannie

scubaannie

Best interest rates

Reduce have the lowest interest rates and it was a quick process to get approved! Good communication. It was very smooth process. Would do it again if I had to!

andrew.westaway

andrew.westawayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and extremely cheap rate

The home loan rate provided was very attractive and is initially why I went with Reduced Home Loans.
I had a short settlement date and was worried it may not be met however the team at Reduced Home Loans was able to complete the application and have contracts ready for my review and signing within 4 weeks.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Tomek

TomekGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best rates and great product!

Great rates, great protal and product. Takes a bit of time to set-up but completely worth it in the end with the cheapest rate on the market! They told me they are working to improve on that so definitely the place to go for a loan.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Prasangi

PrasangiPerth, WA

Was an easy process! Guaranteed lowest interest rates!!

Lowest Interest rate and We save up to $400 monthly:) great customer service and so easy to approach them. Very transparent and no hidden charges. Highly recommended to anyone looking for new housing loan or switching loans:)

Loan used forFirst Home

Very happy with the intrest rate

Reduce home loans offered me a great interest and comparison rates for buying my house.
Their team is professional and helpful.
The process took more time and complexity than I expected, but the low interest rate compensated the pain of the process.

Ad

Excellent deal - making it possible to own our own home!

We are very happy with our awesome deal, low interest rates and the extra effort made to meet our short settlement time. The only reason this is not a 5 star review is while the people and broker are lovely people to talk too we found our broker quite hard to contact at necessary times. This meant our settlement was 3 days late. Thankfully all worked out ok and we are happy with our overall experience so far.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Lauren L.

Lauren L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great help for a first home buyer!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lowest interest rate available

Reduce offer the best rate around without compromising on customer service. They keep in regular contact with you and help you through every step of the way. The fees are a little pricey but this is more than offset by the amazing rate so if you are looking for a mortgage of over 10 years...look no further.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Ange

Ange

Disappointing experience

Loan TypeSplit

100% incompetent! 100% disorganised

aqua67

aqua67Sydney, NSW

Not a home loan provider, just a broker skimming fees. AVOID.

Reduce pretend to be a mortgage provider but they are just a broker. They provide no transparency on fees or on who the loan is funded with. We were told we had to structure our loan as 2 standard variable loans with no explanation. I now suspect this was to increase their fees. They used Mortgage Ezy for our loan who used Origin Loans who are owned by ANZ. This made it hard to know who to talk to. Our interest rate went up literally within one WEEK of signing and a second time less than 2 months later. Our rate went from excellent to mediocre very fast. We are now trying to sever all ties with these guys and it is taking weeks due to this crazy labyrinthine arrangement. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.

Loan Start DateDecember 2016

Great Interest Rates!

Great interest rates and surprisingly easy to deal with. Would choose over a big bank any day. No hidden fees and staff were all friendly. I thought having a cheaper interest rate would mean more hassle but that wasn't the case.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Great service and rates

The staff was great taking me start to end getting a good loan but also supporting me throughout the whole process. Tight settlement times were always a worry for me but we made it in time too. Highly recommended.

Rachel K.

Rachel K.South East Queensland, QLD

A hassle but worth it in the end.

They required A LOT more information from me than my previous bank and it was a couple of months of emails back and forth almost daily but it was worth it for the money I'm now saving. The same loan is now costing me $150 a fortnight less so I definitely feel it will be worth my trouble over the life of the loan :)
Also they sent me a kit to grow your own chives as a welcome present so that was a cute touch.

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans - Good experience, easy to deal with and best interest rate available. Good service from Bryce Stimpson.
Offered different interest rate and loan type options, and discussed with us which would suit best, the forms were not too hard to fill out, instructions were clear and the final setup and settlement went well.

Loan used forFirst Home

Gave up after 12 weeks. Settlement elsewhere in under 3 weeks.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Robert Hughes

Robert HughesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Almost lost deposit because their pre-approval means nothing

Takes weeks to respond, doesn't answer the phone to contact the loan manager. Gave preapproval after seeing all our income and paperwork, then rejected the loan without any circumstances changing.

Sheeba

SheebaCentral West, NSW

Excellent interest rate

I am really happy about the interest rate . There is no hidden fees . If they do the process bit speed , I would rate definitely 5 star . I already recommended to my friends

Channa P.

Channa P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rate is good but customer care is bad

The interest rate is very competitive. Their customer's response is very fast. However, the process took longer than what I expected, and we had to delay our settlement 1 days. Before the settlement, the rate reduced to 2.99%. We were told that the new rate will be passed to us by 15th of Aug but up to today date (08 Sept) we still haven't got the new rate. We contacted the customer care numerous of times and the response we got is they are working on it and the lender haven't approve and they have escalated the queries. It has been almost 2 months of following up and nothing has been resolved yet. Overall, the rate is good but if you have any issue and need support, it's not going to be straight forward.