Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 2 of 13)

Sss

SssQueensland

4 stars!

Great customer service
Always followed up with us on every matter along the way
Very good rates
Always very helpful and Always willing to help
Consultants were easy to talk to

Keith

KeithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Provided a real home loan option

Reduce home loans were quick to provide service and keep in contact with us throughout the process. Documents were provided promptly and they were up front with setting our expectations on what we could afford. We received an interest rate that was far better than the our previous provider.

Great product.

We went with Reduce because they were the most competitive. The application process overall was a little lengthy, but other than that, I could not fault them. The service was very responsive and the product was exactly as stated. Very happy overall.

Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reduce staff are great help

Amber

AmberGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to deal with

Reduce home loans was easy to deal with. My broker Lisa was always available to answer any questions I had and always available to contact. Although there was a lot of paperwork needed, she talked me through everything. The interest rate is quite competitive. So far so good!

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Petr V.

Petr V.South East Queensland, QLD

Good rates but you might need to wait :)

Good points:
The brokers are polite, provide detailed information and easy to reach.
The rates are good.
Negative points:
The process takes around 50% longer than in other banks.
Valuation team requires some babysitting.

Ad

Good rates, professional and easy to setup.

Broker answered all our questions and was very responsive. Easy to setup and good mortgage rate for first home owner-occupier. All associated costs were listed in the brochures and website.

Rich

RichMelbourne

Great rate!

Customer experience was great and helpful. The lending process was effective and worked with me throughout the process to get the loan complete as quickly as possible. I am satisfied and would recommend this product to friends and family.

Ian T.

Ian T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service.

I found REDUCE customer service to be prompt and efficient from initial inquiry through to settlement. The lender's mortgage account website is clean and easy to use. I will be recommending Reduce to others.

Newton K.

Newton K.Sydney, NSW

Best packaged fixed home loan on the market

I engaged Reduce home loans because they had the best fixed package home loan for my requirements. I chose the 3 year fixed home loan 2.19%. 100% offset and up to $20k additional repayments per annum.
What more could you want during the Covid-19 economy?

Reduced interest rate

It take long time to get processed, lot of details submitted, at the middle we thought to stop the paper work. but once all paper work done, we can say interest rate is low compared to others and no other hidden fees

Kristy

KristyPerth, WA

Reduce Home Loan was pretty good under the current conditions of covid19.

Reduce Home Loan was pretty good themselves with the covid19 changes and updates. Being a first home buyer it was a very stressful, not too great communication between all parties and not very organised process. My settlement date was moved twice and lucky settled on the third attempt. The actual loan it's self they offer is a good deal compared to the big four banks but the main banks deal with the first home buyers grant and Reduce Home Loans do not.

Best customer service

Application Process
Anand

AnandSydney

Reliable and Good Service

Jacqueline and the team have been very diligent and transparent in providing the details and clarifying my question. Greatly appreciate and thanks the team for their support and patience in finalizing the loan settlement.

Stuart

StuartPerth, WA

Best variable rate on the market

The application was very comprehensive and took about 2 months.
During which the reserve bank reduced interest rates and this was applied to our application in full.
We now have a low upfront cost, no annual fee loan with one of the lowest variable rates on the market.

Andy Q.

Andy Q.

The best investment loan interest rate in town

The application process was straight forward with great assistance from Gary Stimpson. Thank you Gary!
The problem I had was the delays caused by the lawyer who settled the loan. Some documents were not required but later was told they must be completed. They also lost some of my completed documents.

Mick M

Mick MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Low Rate home Loan

Great value, low rate loan company. Would recommend if you are able to get everything done yourself. Process took a while from start to finish, but overall satisfied with the outcome. Will be saving 000's over the years now.

AM

AMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome interest rate

The lowest interest rate that I could find in the market. Fairly professional to deal with. My only grievance is that my rate is higher than what their new customers are getting (although they attempted to get it reduced by the lender). Hopefully, in the long-run, Reduce (or their funders) won't penalise their back book customers like many other lenders in town.

Application Process

Ad

Great personalised help all the way

Customer service by Lisa was excellent. She was always ready to help, keep us up to date, patiently explain everything and said we could keep in touch. Great interest rate. Very satisfied.

Sam B

Sam BSydney, NSW

Helpful Staff - (Lisa and Lindsey)

Lisa Whitla was very nice to deal with and helped me with the process. It was my first time getting a loan and there were a heap of documents to sort through and it was quite overwhelming. She was very patient with me and helped me get through the initial set of documents.

Lindsey from the settlements team also helped me with understanding some of the terms and paperwork.

I know it was a testing time with COV-ID but all the staff i talked with were very patient and nice.