Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 2 of 20)

loan

My Husband and I got loan from Reduced Loans, we can only but recommend them, everything was clear and easy, no additional costs, It would have been nice if we did not have to pay valuation fee

Harpoon H.
Harpoon H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Competitive rates secure web site

Pro : Good competitive rates . Origin funder loan with 4k cashback ( Higher rates with Bendigo). Secure banking site with 2 step authentication ( powered by ANZ). Free redraw . Con: Settlement took 5 months from initial approval due to complexity and miscommunication with funder Origin. Origin only allows max daily withdrawal of 5k electronically or up to 10k with a written request from either redraw or offset accounts.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Competitive interest rates, great customer service

The interest rates are some of the lowest in the market, after a number of years they tend to never be as low as the rate you enter but they did offer an internal re-finance to secure a better rate without moving to another mortgage provider

Customer service through mortgage ezy / MEZY is excellent, I've never had an issue there.

The fees to discharge/open a mortgage are relatively high so worth keeping in mind, overall I would recommend this provider

Refinancing made easy

Gary and his team were very accommodating throughout the process and always kept us up to date. The rate we received was great and was reduced during our application.
During Covid time the online process was very suitable and worked well.

Michael H.
Michael H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service and got the rates we wanted

Getting a good and competitive rates was high on our list and we found it with Reduce Home Loans. From the initial application right through to settlement the whole process with smooth and transparent thanks to the help from Jacqueline. We got the loan approval now and couldn't be happier.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Rowena
Rowena Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with service

Great rate and timely in settlement. Happy with service.
Love the new digital way of completing application and identification check, make the whole process quicker and easier.
Highly recommended for the low rate and digital process.

Ad

Good rates and Jacqueline was excellent

Good rates and Jacqueline was excellent. The approval process took a while but once it was approved we are very happy with the interest rate and post approval support experience.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Very happy.

Everything progressed smoothly. Was kept well informed of progress. Everything that was promised was delivered. They're even passing on the full rate reduction just announced by the RBA. Website is a little clunky but it's not too much of an issue.

Application Process

Communication was good

- Our representative was available when needed with flexible times to suit my working hours
- The interest rate did increase from the original rate provided on two occasions throughout our application process in .1% increments, with a total .2% increase from original rate provided, which wasn't ideal

Monica VA
Monica VAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy & fast

As a FHB I was quite stressed about the loan application process and deadlines. David got my loan pre-approved and final approved within less than one month! He also helped me negotiating a rate and package suited for me. Thank you! I found the process quite simple, easy and smooth. Definitely recommend.

Perfectly suited to us

The staff were prompt in their responses and factual. We received a great rate with flexibility to pay the loan off early. The system is easy to use. Our only issue - was with the nitpicking repetitive detail of information required throughout the approval process. Once it was approved all went well and we are happy with the resulting service.

Alex Vais
Alex VaisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great communication

Great communication and follow up but turn around time was slow from lender. Due to this documentation became outdated and requested multiple times. Great product and fantastic rate. Overall very satisfied with Reduce Home loans.

Sss
SssQueensland

4 stars!

Great customer service
Always followed up with us on every matter along the way
Very good rates
Always very helpful and Always willing to help
Consultants were easy to talk to

Keith
KeithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Provided a real home loan option

Reduce home loans were quick to provide service and keep in contact with us throughout the process. Documents were provided promptly and they were up front with setting our expectations on what we could afford. We received an interest rate that was far better than the our previous provider.

Great product.

We went with Reduce because they were the most competitive. The application process overall was a little lengthy, but other than that, I could not fault them. The service was very responsive and the product was exactly as stated. Very happy overall.