Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 3 of 48)

Smooth process from start to finish

Started the process in late 2020 to refinance to a better rate. Company reps very responsive despite it being a very busy time. Very smooth process with clear instructions along the way. Costs were detailed up front and there was nothing unexpected. Disappointed in the convenience of redraw being web-only - no app. But otherwise very happy with the process and the final rate!

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rate.

Reduce home loans offer a fantastic home loan rate which is far better than any of the big 4 can offer. The process of getting all your documentation can be a bit tedious but the reward of a great rate at the end of it is worth it. Customer service was always able to get through to them really quickly when needed. Would recommend Reduce.

Melanie

MelanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made the refinancing process seamless !!!

Great customer service. Prompt responses to our questions. No unexpected costs. The rate we received is fantastic. Very helpful when it came to changing the date on which our monthly payment is made.

Excellent service

Reduce home loans provided excellent service and were very helpful with any questions I had. They provided the best rates and features that I could find any where in the internet. They had excellent communication and will definitely be recommending to friends and family

Sam R

Sam RSydney, NSW

Love the best rate in all over Australia

Process was well explained and easy to follow. Rhyse guided us all the way through, he was just an email away, attended to our inquiries almost immediately . I wouldn’t hesitate a single moment to recommend Reduced Homeloan to my family and friends.

Philip H.

Philip H.Perth, WA

Good rates

Good customer service Good experience with Interest rates and low fees. While the rate is great but the only con was it took to long to process the application taking three months

Julianok

JulianokGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service with a great rate

Good experience with Dane rate is great but the only con was it took to long to process the application and we had to submit payslips 3 x times along with other info due to this, very frustrating.
Mezy account setup was not explained to us, the wife and I have sperate accounts and can not pay/transfer money without the other authorizing it first, what an inconvenience to us for paying bills etc and was told this is the only option that you have! Due to this we will be finding another bank that makes it easier for us to do our everyday banking while controlling the mortgage also and they have no app in this day and age why?!

Easy transaction

Friendly staff that are more than happy to help any way they can.
It was an easy change over and a very competitive rate.
reduce took care of everything.
We would highly recommend reduce home loans

loan

My Husband and I got loan from Reduced Loans, we can only but recommend them, everything was clear and easy, no additional costs, It would have been nice if we did not have to pay valuation fee

Harpoon H.

Harpoon H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Competitive rates secure web site

Pro : Good competitive rates . Origin funder loan with 4k cashback ( Higher rates with Bendigo). Secure banking site with 2 step authentication ( powered by ANZ). Free redraw . Con: Settlement took 5 months from initial approval due to complexity and miscommunication with funder Origin. Origin only allows max daily withdrawal of 5k electronically or up to 10k with a written request from either redraw or offset accounts.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Competitive interest rates, great customer service

The interest rates are some of the lowest in the market, after a number of years they tend to never be as low as the rate you enter but they did offer an internal re-finance to secure a better rate without moving to another mortgage provider

Customer service through mortgage ezy / MEZY is excellent, I've never had an issue there.

The fees to discharge/open a mortgage are relatively high so worth keeping in mind, overall I would recommend this provider

Simple refinancing and a very competitive rate

The end to end refinancing process was as simple as it gets in the world or mortgages. Gary and his team were quick to action things on their side and get back to me, friendly and streamlined the process.

Cheapest Variable Rate Available

Reduce Homes Loans and Noel Cosca and the team very great. Process was easy and settlement occurred on time. Highly recommended and have no problems in referring anyone who wants a cheap interest rate and an easy process to achieve this objective.

Refinancing made easy

Gary and his team were very accommodating throughout the process and always kept us up to date. The rate we received was great and was reduced during our application.
During Covid time the online process was very suitable and worked well.

Michael H.

Michael H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service and got the rates we wanted

Getting a good and competitive rates was high on our list and we found it with Reduce Home Loans. From the initial application right through to settlement the whole process with smooth and transparent thanks to the help from Jacqueline. We got the loan approval now and couldn't be happier.

Rowena

Rowena Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with service

Great rate and timely in settlement. Happy with service.
Love the new digital way of completing application and identification check, make the whole process quicker and easier.
Highly recommended for the low rate and digital process.

Refinancing - Reduce Home Loan

Great customer service and easy to follow process when it came to refinancing our home loan. Process was all done online and the teams were quick to follow up or let us know when items still required action.

Good rates and Jacqueline was excellent

Good rates and Jacqueline was excellent. The approval process took a while but once it was approved we are very happy with the interest rate and post approval support experience.

Paul Carron

Paul CarronGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of the best for rates and cashback and excellent customer service

I worked with Nick Freney on refinancing my home loan away from a big 4 bank, and got a way better rate plus cash back.

Nick was excellent and helped us to work through some difficulties that we faced in terms of being able to get the required loan amount.

I highly recommend getting away from a big 4 bank and highly recommend Reduce Home Loans and Nick to do it with!

Home loan refinance process and settlement.

The refinance process and settlement was seamless and simple.
Good rates and no unnecessary headache was caused. Will review the service later.
A mobile app for loans would be useful. Reach out if you need help developing one ;)