Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 3 of 5)

Prasangi
PrasangiPerth, WA

Was an easy process! Guaranteed lowest interest rates!!

Lowest Interest rate and We save up to $400 monthly:) great customer service and so easy to approach them. Very transparent and no hidden charges. Highly recommended to anyone looking for new housing loan or switching loans:)

Very happy with the intrest rate

Reduce home loans offered me a great interest and comparison rates for buying my house.
Their team is professional and helpful.
The process took more time and complexity than I expected, but the low interest rate compensated the pain of the process.

Other Home Loans

Excellent deal - making it possible to own our own home!

We are very happy with our awesome deal, low interest rates and the extra effort made to meet our short settlement time. The only reason this is not a 5 star review is while the people and broker are lovely people to talk too we found our broker quite hard to contact at necessary times. This meant our settlement was 3 days late. Thankfully all worked out ok and we are happy with our overall experience so far.

Lauren L.
Lauren L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great help for a first home buyer!

Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lowest interest rate available

Reduce offer the best rate around without compromising on customer service. They keep in regular contact with you and help you through every step of the way. The fees are a little pricey but this is more than offset by the amazing rate so if you are looking for a mortgage of over 10 years...look no further.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Ange
Ange

Disappointing experience

100% incompetent! 100% disorganised

aqua67
aqua67Sydney, NSW

Not a home loan provider, just a broker skimming fees. AVOID.

Reduce pretend to be a mortgage provider but they are just a broker. They provide no transparency on fees or on who the loan is funded with. We were told we had to structure our loan as 2 standard variable loans with no explanation. I now suspect this was to increase their fees. They used Mortgage Ezy for our loan who used Origin Loans who are owned by ANZ. This made it hard to know who to talk to. Our interest rate went up literally within one WEEK of signing and a second time less than 2 months later. Our rate went from excellent to mediocre very fast. We are now trying to sever all ties with these guys and it is taking weeks due to this crazy labyrinthine arrangement. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.

Great Interest Rates!

Great interest rates and surprisingly easy to deal with. Would choose over a big bank any day. No hidden fees and staff were all friendly. I thought having a cheaper interest rate would mean more hassle but that wasn't the case.

Great service and rates

The staff was great taking me start to end getting a good loan but also supporting me throughout the whole process. Tight settlement times were always a worry for me but we made it in time too. Highly recommended.

Rachel K.
Rachel K.South East Queensland, QLD

A hassle but worth it in the end.

They required A LOT more information from me than my previous bank and it was a couple of months of emails back and forth almost daily but it was worth it for the money I'm now saving. The same loan is now costing me $150 a fortnight less so I definitely feel it will be worth my trouble over the life of the loan :)
Also they sent me a kit to grow your own chives as a welcome present so that was a cute touch.

Reduce Home Loans - Good experience, easy to deal with and best interest rate available. Good service from Bryce Stimpson.
Offered different interest rate and loan type options, and discussed with us which would suit best, the forms were not too hard to fill out, instructions were clear and the final setup and settlement went well.

Gave up after 12 weeks. Settlement elsewhere in under 3 weeks.

Robert Hughes
Robert HughesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Almost lost deposit because their pre-approval means nothing

Takes weeks to respond, doesn't answer the phone to contact the loan manager. Gave preapproval after seeing all our income and paperwork, then rejected the loan without any circumstances changing.

Sheeba
SheebaCentral West, NSW

Excellent interest rate

I am really happy about the interest rate . There is no hidden fees . If they do the process bit speed , I would rate definitely 5 star . I already recommended to my friends