Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 4 of 46)

Great Home Loan Company

Great service, and professional staff. My Broker Jacqueline was fantastic and she went above and beyond to assist me with refinancing my home load. The support staff were also outstanding and took the time to explain each step. Would definitely recommend this Company.

Alex S.

Alex S.Sydney, NSW

Value for money + good experience with Bryce Stimpson

Just settled. Very attractive rate, and, more importantly, compared to most other low-interest-rate lenders, no LMI required at our LVR. Got an offset account as a bonus.

I'd like to specifically thank Bryce Stimpson, a Reduce Home Loans broker who helped navigate the application process. The process itself is not very transparent or fast since the lender is a separate party that uses third party solicitors and third party funders, with some confusion between them. However, with a good Reduce Home Loans broker, going through the process is not hard, and the result is worth the extra complexity.

Anand

AnandSydney, NSW

Great home-loan rate with great service

The teams are very professional in their approach and patiently assisted with the paper work, clarifying and explaining the process. They are very approachable and provided timely response to my queries, helped me to make informed decision, though there were delay on my end.

fantastic

took some time but reduce were really attentive. They checked in each day to make sure things were going well and I just loved the way it all turned out in the end.

Minh Tran

Minh TranGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Home loan with a good rate and with great flexibility, great customer service

RHL offers a great rate and flexibility with 100% offsets for both fixed and variable rate loans which is exactly what I am after. Customer service has been great. All communications via email and phone was prompt. Always returning my missed calls. The settlement process has completed smoothly, though it took longer than I initially expected. The total process was 6 weeks in total. My only recommendation would be that RHL should consider implementing an online system as a single point to track the entire application process from start to settlement.

WOOFLE

WOOFLEMelbourne

Great rates and friendly, helpful staff

It was a pleasure to deal with the team. Despite having all my paperwork in order there was issues with a credit reporting agency providing incorrect information about myself. The team were able to work through it and look at the paperwork showing that the agency was demonstrably incorrect and able to work through this. Several months later the agency is still yet to correct their records and I have initiated a complaint against them with the regulatory body. Meanwhile my loan with Reduce is ticking along nicely.

Geraldine48

Geraldine48Bonner 2914, ACT

Best support

This is the second time i have refinance with Reduce Home Loans. Aside for giving us a very competitive rate, the one which i really liked about is the customer support. Noel Costca was very prompt on providing me the information i needed all through out the process of refinancing until settlement. Even after hours if i needed to get some key details he will still respond to my text message. I even recommended Reduce home loans to my friends. Give it a go.

Sean

SeanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans were recommended by Scott Pape (Barefoot Investor) as one of the best value, lowest rates and award winning loan companies currently on the market. We liked the idea that they were NOT one of the big 4 who have been ripping off borrowers for decades.
I searched many loan comparison sites and none came up with better deals that Reduce Home Loans. Our consultant, Rhyse, was professional in every aspect of the process. The process of changing lenders went smoothly and efficiently and even better was that we didn’t have to deal with our old lender at all.
If you’re looking for a new loan at a great rate with all the inclusions you need, give Reduce Home Loans a try.

Ian T.

Ian T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service.

I found REDUCE customer service to be prompt and efficient from initial inquiry through to settlement. The lender's mortgage account website is clean and easy to use. I will be recommending Reduce to others.

Newton K.

Newton K.Sydney, NSW

Best packaged fixed home loan on the market

I engaged Reduce home loans because they had the best fixed package home loan for my requirements. I chose the 3 year fixed home loan 2.19%. 100% offset and up to $20k additional repayments per annum.
What more could you want during the Covid-19 economy?

Shrey

ShreyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good rates but very inflexible and terrible service. Would not recommend for new customers.

sam

samPerth, WA

Absolute Rubbish

Reduced interest rate

It take long time to get processed, lot of details submitted, at the middle we thought to stop the paper work. but once all paper work done, we can say interest rate is low compared to others and no other hidden fees

Kristy

KristyPerth, WA

Reduce Home Loan was pretty good under the current conditions of covid19.

Reduce Home Loan was pretty good themselves with the covid19 changes and updates. Being a first home buyer it was a very stressful, not too great communication between all parties and not very organised process. My settlement date was moved twice and lucky settled on the third attempt. The actual loan it's self they offer is a good deal compared to the big four banks but the main banks deal with the first home buyers grant and Reduce Home Loans do not.

Best rates and easy process

Gary and the staff were awesome and helped me with any questions I had. Took about 1 month from start of the application to settlement. Could have been quicker really if i was on the ball with returning documents and stuff. Really happy with the rate im on.

cheers guys

Best customer service

Best rates on the market

Pleasant staff to deal with, made the whole process easy. For us it took almost 3 months to settle, 2 months to be approved by Reduce, and 1 month for our outgoing bank. 100% happy with the service and the new rate we are on.

Anand

AnandSydney

Reliable and Good Service

Jacqueline and the team have been very diligent and transparent in providing the details and clarifying my question. Greatly appreciate and thanks the team for their support and patience in finalizing the loan settlement.

Thank you David & the Reduce team!

We're thrilled to have recently settled on our dream family home & couldn't have done it without you David!

Your speedy responses & ongoing support with finalising the loan are greatly appreciated.

Travis

TravisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and updates

Great rate home loan. I was talked through the process. All my questions answered and things explained. David was excellent, kept me updated and told me what needed to be done to get my loan approved. Recommend highly