Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

4.2

Excellent service from the Reduce Home Loans team

Nick was great to deal with, took care of everything for me, Barely had to lift a finger.
Great rates are also.
Very satisfied customer, thank you Nick and Marvin for all your help!

David M.
David M.Western Australia

Great rates and great customer service

A great company to set up a mortgage with. The process went very smoothly and our sales rep was always available on the phone (Rhyse Taylor in Brisbane) to answer any questions we had)

We were worried about going with a 'non big 4 lender' bit so far so good and the interest rate is much better than any of the established banks were offering

Good rates

Reduce had the best rate we could find after a lot of research, responses were a little slow at times but got there in the end and happy we went with reduce home loans.

Madeleine
MadeleineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good staff helpful

The staff were very helpful and always got back to you. The process was frustrating at times=having to scan and send documents was painful and then sometimes having to resend again-delays -but when you are taking out the middle man and paying for bare bones I guess you have to expect some hard work on your part. The loan has been very easy since i have had it and very user friendly and 2 interest rate drops make you feel like they are genuinely a great deal to go with.

local1
local1Greenwich

Great rates..That Don't Last! Beware.

Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Nathan C.
Nathan C.Hobart, TAS

Over all very happy with Reduce. Great rates and customer support!

Over all very happy with Reduce. Great service and relatively easy change over procedure. The internet banking interface could do with some modifications though. Also an app would be great too.

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Interest Rate

Best rate in the market after RBA cut, have received first rate cut and pending for the second rate cut, call centre is helpful and provide quite response to the question.

Fantastic Service!!!

My partner and I went through Reduce Home Loans for our first purchase. Being our first home, we had a lot of queries. Leon Clark was incredibly helpful and patient with us. Highly recommend him + his team!

Upkar S.
Upkar S.South East Queensland, QLD

Low interest rate but much lower standards of customer service

Extremely poor standards of customer-service. Baffling, I had to frustratingly chase even the brokers to respond to my calls/emails. Then, receive contradictory information. Low rates come at terrible customer service

Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Excellent rates, and easy to deal with

The team have looked after a number of loans for me. Always easy to deal with, and provide great options for finance at rates well below the advertised rates. The mortgage process requires a bit of paperwork but the interest savings make it worth while.

Oliver
OliverPerth, WA

Great rates, very contactable customer service

The interest rates are very competitive. Fees are all clearly stated in product brochures. Mortgage process is also complicated but it helps that the people at Reduce Home Loans respond quickly and are easy to contact.

Great interest rate

I received prompt, fast and Great customer service. I was contacting them through email the entire time due to work commitments. The interest rate which Reduce home loans provide is amazing.

Lowest cost, least hassle

Awesome help from Reduce Home Loans when we needed a trusted advisor when buying a new home and selling our existing property and needing to juggle existing mortgage and new mortgage. Got it all done with lowest cost and least hassle.

Sam W.
Sam W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reduce helped us to get a great rate on a home loan, and settle in a very short time frame. Thanks for your help. The online loan management web app is good also.

Steve C.
Steve C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better than the big 5 banks

Just better service seen and better rates
I went to the banks out of interest and they were just a waste of my time. Even when they tried to match they couldn't

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Will give them 5 stars as soon as they pass on the rate cut...

Awesome experience from the get go.no frills but exactly what you need from a lender. Was the best rate around when we signed up and still is now 6 months later as far as I can tell.

Low rate, more effort

Rate is lower than you will get mostly anywhere else. The process to get the loan, however, was not straightforward. Significant amount of complicated, hard copy paperwork, then a lot of subsequent to and fro with their solicitor (including physically driving to their office twice to submit paperwork) to get my loan documentation correct (there were errors), meaning that I had to get a settlement date extension.

Can’t really complain now that I have the loan, although the online portal is not as user-friendly as the big banks (e.g. you actually have to call them if you want to reset your password).

If your primary driver is a low interest rate and you don’t mind the hassle involved in the above, go for it.

Matt B.
Matt B.South East Queensland, QLD

Good so far

The application process was easy and approval received within 7 days. However this was before the banking enquiry. I found the staff very good though difficult to contact after approval

Sanket P
Sanket PSydney, NSW

Good service

I am quiet satisfied with services so far, but recommend an mobile app for monitoring our account rather than only via URL., This way it at least gives customers flexibility of checking their account

Marcus
MarcusCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Low interest, top service

Very happy with the low interest rate. I’ve been with Reduce over a year and the rate hasn’t budged a bit. Withdrawal options are more flexible than my old bank. Application and future settlement fees are transparent and I’ve recouped them both already within a year due to the low rate.

Efficient and swift

It was a flawless experience for me with great rates. There was no surprise as far as costs were concerned, i was charged what i was told. I am pretty satisfied with their service.

Great rate. No hassle setup.

Customer service was great. I spoke to Rhyse and we moved quickly getting all the documents together. Was very happy with him.
Rate is great.
I would recommend their services to my friends.

Simon
SimonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rate with full offset and good service.

Customer service was good, a little complicated and disorganised at times.
No unexpected setup costs, great rate. Exit fees are a little high, though, which is only a problem if you’re leaving and give them the rate (and 10% offset) that’s unlikely.
The loan application and approval process could have been smoother, but worth working through for the rate, though!

John Sheehan
John SheehanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best in the business. Should have switched years ago!!

Super easy to deal with, Super service, Super great rates. Thanks Reduce for reducing my payments !! I would happily recommend Reduce to anyone chasing a great home loan rate. AAA+++

Octavio Martinez Davalos
Octavio Martinez DavalosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of the best home loan rates in the market

Even I could not meet in person each of the managers who handled my case, I received constant support and communication to submit all the required documentation on time. At the end, the final product received was simple and easy to operate.